Get Diesel supplements - AnabolicMinds.com

Get Diesel supplements

1. New Member

Get Diesel supplements

I've read some very favorable feedback (anecdotal) on Get Diesel supplements but availability isn't widespread. The Get Diesel website lists only five online retailers (bodybuilding.com and DPS are the only ones I am familiar with). I usually buy from Nutraplanet, sometimes 1fast, neither of which carry Diesel. To minimize shipping costs, I like to avoid ordering from multiple retailers. I wonder why Diesel supplements aren't more readily available.

2. New Member

i believe they make "ready for war" a preworkout stim. and my friend bought two bottles fromm BB.com and returned them in 5 days, he said he felt nothing. redline pills or concentrate is pretty good. strong, but good.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Diesel products are some of the very best on the market. As for Ready 4 War, I personally think it beats out Redline with ephedrine easily.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   

4. New Member

maybe my buddy got a placebo, and that is exactly what he thought hence buying two. Bad batch maybe, i can't speak for myself i've never used it.
    just my 2 cents
  5. New Member

i went through multiple bottles of the Diesel Fuel, chucks fat burner/pre workout stim. It gave me a great rush, and a happy overall feeling throughout the day. i know some people got a little nauseous from the Yohimbine HCL, but i never felt anything but energy from it. i also cut up very quickly while taking Diesel Fuel
  6. New Member

seem like heavily priced and hyped up products. for a while there they were repping their products on the bb.com forum. the owner "chuck diesel" still posts there. if you want to talk about your new products on the forum to let everyone know then cool, but please dont use the forums as a marketing scam. i dont like buying products from companies that do this. not saying they are bad products, but i dont like to encourage it. my dollar minus 98 cents.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    seem like heavily priced and hyped up products. for a while there they were repping their products on the bb.com forum. the owner "chuck diesel" still posts there. if you want to talk about your new products on the forum to let everyone know then cool, but please dont use the forums as a marketing scam. i dont like buying products from companies that do this. not saying they are bad products, but i dont like to encourage it. my dollar minus 98 cents.
    I don't think they're hyped up all that much. I've tried Diesel fuel and the Ready4war, and I liked them both. And, I'd much rather buy from a board sponsor than BB.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 12:04 PM
  2. Has anyone tried Get Diesel "ready 4 war"?
    By revodrew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 07:57 PM
  3. New Line: Get Diesel
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 11:43 PM
  4. Get Diesel
    By robbah99 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 09:49 AM
  5. Please carry Get Diesel products