Test your CEE

pimpc1972

Awards
This magazine I had was talking about the purity of diff. brands of CEE (without naming those brands, of course). The results were 70% of them were either not pure or had no trace what so ever. It did say that there was a simple way to test this. CEE is suposed to be water soluble and should disolve easily in a glass of water. Dump a half a teaspoon into a settled glass of water. If it floats or settles at the bottom, it's not pure.

I ordered mine (Higher Power) from bulk nutition. That one floated. I recieved a letter from them stating that it was definatly not pure and they sent me the real deal. This new one settled at the bottom.

Try this at home and see what happens. If yours doesn't float or settle at the bottom, please let me know what brand your using. Also I'm interested in how most of ya'll ingest yours. I mix mine in Crystal Light lemonade. Thanks guys.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
so wait.. if it floats OR settles at the bottom .. it isn't pure... so then the new one that was sent to you isn't pure either..... OR are you saying if it sets at the bottom it IS pure

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buying from trusted suppliers with COA's and or a proven reputation for quality (aka: board sponsors) is another way. There are probably many water soluable powders that will pass this 'criteria' you have discribed.

Now if you are looking for a dirt bike or some condoms BN is your one stop shop.

pimpc1972

Awards
Yeah the second one I recieved is not pure, according to the article. According to the article, it should completly disolve.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
So pimpc, did you ever contact BN about them sending you yet another bunk batch?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Based on all the reports of failed testing, info like this, etc., I would think finding CEE that is pure would be difficult. It seems that most of it that is supplied (most likely from China) is bunk, or at best, mixed with monohydrate, etc.

It's too bad there isn't an easy way to test this stuff that is more scientific than if it floats, sinks, or dissolves.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
So, other than custom's bulk CEE and Omega Thunder, which brands out there are good? I've only bought CEE from Custom.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
stick to a board supporter.. if anything ends up to be bunk, it isn't them doing it to you.. its where they get it from, and they make good... hit up nutraplanet

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
wtf?! I havent been over to 1fast for quite some time....i just find that hilarious.
yeah but what you DONT KNOW is that, it is Dirt Bike HCL EthylEster..... the pumps are crazy!:aargh:

pimpc1972

Awards
No, I never contacted them back. I don't think this is concrete scientific evidence, just one articles opinion.