Not trying to cause trouble
- 09-07-2005, 03:08 PM
- 09-08-2005, 12:33 PM
bump. I just hope cnw comes back.
- 09-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Incase you missed it..
Read and Understand
It seems this board is taken a different turn. A more conservative one. I understand that it is "Bobo's Board" as pointed out in many a thread but the board that I could come to for most everything is now more intune with the safe side of bodybuilding.
There was even mention of taking off board sponsers that carried these products. Change happens and you can either deal or move on.
09-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah, its called being more in tune with what my legal liabilities are and the amount it takes to defend them. Many times its not about the written law, its about them making an example and I do not want to be that example. And this comes from the highest authority on the subject....Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingk0ng in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:52 PM
- By lector606 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 11Last Post: 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM
- By Hooks in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2008, 06:51 AM
- By Inchamery in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-23-2007, 01:37 PM
- By Mrs. Gimpy in forum General ChatReplies: 40Last Post: 08-11-2005, 02:19 PM