cAMPHIBOLIC + Retain ?

  1. Registered User
    moimeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    135

    Question cAMPHIBOLIC + Retain ?


    Hi !

    Do you think there's a problem staking cAMP(6cap/ED) and Retain(3cap/ED) together?
    I'm trying to find a good stack to lose fat

    Thanks !

  2. Registered User
    mrmoose63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    201

    Not positive on this... but both are cAmp stimulators... the forsoklin in the cAMP and the clary sage in Retain... don't know that it would make it a bad stack but i would think you'd wanna have something complimenting instead of something thats gonna do essentially the same...

    anyone know what are the sides with high levels of cAMP stim?

    -Moose
  3. Registered User
    CarryOnTheChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    32
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    319

    bump for more info...I was contemplating running cAMP, ALRI Retain, and Ultra HOTter with nolva for my next PCT.

    I would be interested to hear what everyone thinks about this.

    regards,
    COTC
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Onslaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    292

    I don't see much point in using cAMPH and Retain. Personally I'd go with Retain, I'm not sold on cAMPH whatsoever, all the evidence is there that Cissus has steriodal compounds in it, not something you'd want to use PCT in my opinion.
  5. Registered User
    CarryOnTheChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    32
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    319

    I'm not 100% sold either...which is why I would still be using my nolva and 2 other non-steroidal compounds in conjuction with the Camph...however some very experienced AAS users and knowledgeable members have said...though they were sad to admit it, that camph has made them feel fuller and stronger in PCT with no negatives as of yet...

    so i figure it is worth a shot

    regards,
    COTC

    PS: Anyone have any idea how camph or cissus can be purchased...nutra-planet is out of stock on both i believe and my member name password for sinergy muscles board I have forgotten so I cannot log in to buy before the public sale is up???

    thansk for any info.
  6. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    I don't see much point in using cAMPH and Retain. Personally I'd go with Retain, I'm not sold on cAMPH whatsoever, all the evidence is there that Cissus has steriodal compounds in it, not something you'd want to use PCT in my opinion.
    Why? I am highly interested in your reasoning behind your reccomendations and would appreciate your time.

    ceosm
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    I'm not 100% sold either...which is why I would still be using my nolva and 2 other non-steroidal compounds in conjuction with the Camph...however some very experienced AAS users and knowledgeable members have said...though they were sad to admit it, that camph has made them feel fuller and stronger in PCT with no negatives as of yet...

    so i figure it is worth a shot

    regards,
    COTC

    PS: Anyone have any idea how camph or cissus can be purchased...nutra-planet is out of stock on both i believe and my member name password for sinergy muscles board I have forgotten so I cannot log in to buy before the public sale is up???

    thansk for any info.
    I feel so used.lol
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    I'm not 100% sold either...which is why I would still be using my nolva and 2 other non-steroidal compounds in conjuction with the Camph...however some very experienced AAS users and knowledgeable members have said...though they were sad to admit it, that camph has made them feel fuller and stronger in PCT with no negatives as of yet...

    so i figure it is worth a shot

    regards,
    COTC

    PS: Anyone have any idea how camph or cissus can be purchased...nutra-planet is out of stock on both i believe and my member name password for sinergy muscles board I have forgotten so I cannot log in to buy before the public sale is up???

    thansk for any info.
    How about I make the choice a bit easier for you bud. Post your e-mail or PM the e-mail, I will send you a free bottle. All I ask is for your review, I am confident that you will be completely sold on the product and become a return user.

    ceosm
  9. More Cowbell
    Yjyankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    421
    Rep Power
    331

    Geez, all of a sudden, I'm not so convinced either... I could keep a log too.....
  10. Board Supporter
    Kristopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    550

    this is the reason i keep coming back for more USP labs stuff, the company that keeps on giving..
  11. Registered User
    Onslaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    292

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Why? I am highly interested in your reasoning behind your reccomendations and would appreciate your time.

    ceosm
    Sure. You claim that each capsule contains 600mg of Cissus, but amount in each capsule of the whole blend is 680mg. That only leaves 80 mg for the GTE and Forskolin. Use a serving size of 2 and that's only 160mg.

    Now, no matter how you try to configure it, that's not enough "room" for enough actives from the Forskolin or GTE. Even if you had a pure EGCG extract and there was no Forskolin, you'd still need another 240mg before it was worth a damn (EGCG doses of 400mg produces significanly higher levels than 200mg, something like 5 times more). Also, the highest Forskolin extract I've seen is 20%. That is what your product uses, so ~100mg would be enough, but then I refer back to the GTE. Your GTE extract is 80% polyphenols, we'll assume half of that is EGCG (that seems to be the standard). So again, lets just say there's no Forskolin and it's all GTE, that would only be 64mg of EGCG per 2 cap serving, which isn't going to do anything for thermogenesis whatsoever.

    This is on top of the fact that I've had 3 bottles of cAMPH in my possession now and everytime the capsules have felt light. I just tried it again and one cap weighed ~400mg, take away 100mg for the cap and you're left with half of what it should weigh. This was true for my bottle of Cissus as well. I just tried it again and the result was the same. Just for the sake of testing, I also tried a cap of Fenugreek that is claimed to have 610mg of powder, it weighed 700mg, right on.

    The only reason I see to use cAMPH for PCT is because of the Forskolin, but there doesn't appear to be enough active in it anyway. So, if one is using Retain, which uses Clary Sage to stimulate cAMP, then using the two concurrently is a waste.

    This is not to mention that Cissus has been shown to contain steroidal compounds. You made some post about how some guy tested your Cissus and it didn't contain them, but we never saw the results. All the signs are there that Cissus does in fact contain them. Increased pumps, vascularity, and some guys noticing their nipples getting a bit puffy. I mean, come on, how do you explain that last one?

    I defer to this post:
    http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php...dpost&p=264205
  12. Registered User
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    447

    Actually I don't think Cissus works all that well for pumps, vascularity etc. What it DOES work well for most is for joint/tendos pain etc. And that's why is has received so much praise. So no, I don't believe it's all that steroidal. On the other hand C-AMP if u read the feedback has worked very well for most in especially maintaining lean mass whilst in calorie deficit or making it easier to keep fat off when bulking. I have been one of those, and it is a staple of mine for as long as it's produced.
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    Sure. You claim that each capsule contains 600mg of Cissus, but amount in each capsule of the whole blend is 680mg. That only leaves 80 mg for the GTE and Forskolin. Use a serving size of 2 and that's only 160mg.

    Now, no matter how you try to configure it, that's not enough "room" for enough actives from the Forskolin or GTE. Even if you had a pure EGCG extract and there was no Forskolin, you'd still need another 240mg before it was worth a damn (EGCG doses of 400mg produces significanly higher levels than 200mg, something like 5 times more). Also, the highest Forskolin extract I've seen is 20%. That is what your product uses, so ~100mg would be enough, but then I refer back to the GTE. Your GTE extract is 80% polyphenols, we'll assume half of that is EGCG (that seems to be the standard). So again, lets just say there's no Forskolin and it's all GTE, that would only be 64mg of EGCG per 2 cap serving, which isn't going to do anything for thermogenesis whatsoever.

    This is on top of the fact that I've had 3 bottles of cAMPH in my possession now and everytime the capsules have felt light. I just tried it again and one cap weighed ~400mg, take away 100mg for the cap and you're left with half of what it should weigh. This was true for my bottle of Cissus as well. I just tried it again and the result was the same. Just for the sake of testing, I also tried a cap of Fenugreek that is claimed to have 610mg of powder, it weighed 700mg, right on.

    The only reason I see to use cAMPH for PCT is because of the Forskolin, but there doesn't appear to be enough active in it anyway. So, if one is using Retain, which uses Clary Sage to stimulate cAMP, then using the two concurrently is a waste.

    This is not to mention that Cissus has been shown to contain steroidal compounds. You made some post about how some guy tested your Cissus and it didn't contain them, but we never saw the results. All the signs are there that Cissus does in fact contain them. Increased pumps, vascularity, and some guys noticing their nipples getting a bit puffy. I mean, come on, how do you explain that last one?

    I defer to this post:
    http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php...dpost&p=264205
    Every 3 caps has 600mg of Cissus. Cissus does contain keto-sterones, but the concentrations are to low to cause inhibition. Do we have the research to back the claim..no. We have sold over 10,000 bottles, and the return feedback is that the testicles actually drop lower while using Cissus. There was one report of a user thinking he had puffy nipples. but the simple fact, he was dropping body fat which made the nipples look "puffy."

    Click on the Synergymuscle forum on Anabolic minds and get direct feedback.

    We have sold over 15,000 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC. Word of mouth has been our most successful form of marketing. I gift products in confidence it works.

    thank you
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Bibliographic Information

    Effect of phytogenic steroid of Cissus quadrangularis on endocrine glands after fracture. Prasad, Guru C.; Chatterjee, Samar; Udupa, K. N. Dep. Shalya Shalakya, Post Grad. Inst. Indian Med., Varanasi, India. Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (1970), 4(2), 132-42. CODEN: JRIMAO ISSN: 0022-4286. Journal written in English. CAN 74:135800 AN 1971:135800 CAPLUS

    Abstract

    Expts. with the phytogenic steroid were performed in young rats following exptl. bone fracture of the right humerus. Examn. of pituitary, thyroid, and adrenal glands indicated no abnormalities, but an increase in wet wt. and histol. changes were obsd. in the testes. Androgenic effects were excluded in a comparison with Durabolin. It was concluded that this hormonal steroid has an action similar to Durabolin, which may explain the reported bone-healing properties of this drug.


    taken from the link at avant
  15. Registered User
    Shock133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    209

    I have used cAMP and Cissus RX for the past 3 weeks with great results. I plan on continuing them for another 5 weeks. There has been noticeable fat loss and lean mass gain. My supplement regimen and diet are not variables at this point other than these two compounds. That tells me that they're working.

    I don't know about underdosing but the bottle of Cissus RX I've open so far did have one pill broken open and the rest are dented on the ends. This isn't a plea for free stuff by the way. I'm just letting you know in case there may be something afoot in your manufacturing process.

    Good products though. Thanks
  16. Registered User
    Odessa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    411

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock133
    I have used cAMP and Cissus RX for the past 3 weeks with great results. I plan on continuing them for another 5 weeks. There has been noticeable fat loss and lean mass gain. My supplement regimen and diet are not variables at this point other than these two compounds. That tells me that they're working.

    I don't know about underdosing but the bottle of Cissus RX I've open so far did have one pill broken open and the rest are dented on the ends. This isn't a plea for free stuff by the way. I'm just letting you know in case there may be something afoot in your manufacturing process.

    Good products though. Thanks
    What dose are you using Shock?
  17. Registered User
    Shock133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    209

    Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    What dose are you using Shock?
    I use 3x2 pills/day of the Cissus RX and 2x2 pills/day of the cAMPHIBOLIC.
  18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1424

    any plans to include p-gh?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cAMPHIBOLIC ARTICLE SERIES
    By kojie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 09:49 AM
  2. Retaining mega water on M1,4
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 12:10 AM
  3. Retaining Your Gains w/o AAS
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 07:54 PM
  4. help!!!! i cant retain water?
    By q-tip in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in