Hard to wake on T-1 Pro

  1. Hard to wake on T-1 Pro


    Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?  I seem to want to sleep for 2 hrs more than usual now that I'm at 1.5 wks into cycle at moderate dosing.  It isn't a bad thing in itself since growth comes from adequate rest and I'm a nightowl.  Just curious.


  2. Originally posted by deaconbill
    Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?  I seem to want to sleep for 2 hrs more than usual now that I'm at 1.5 wks into cycle at moderate dosing.  It isn't a bad thing in itself since growth comes from adequate rest and I'm a nightowl.  Just curious.
    Welcome to the world of 1-test lethargy...

    I was on 2 squirts twice per day (heated transdermal) and had to come back to 1 squirt due to the EXTREME lethargy.  I actually fell asleep during a mid-afternoon staff meeting (and I called the meeting!).  If you can handle the tiredness now it will not get any worse.  The 1-test has built to stable levels and your body is responding...

    Chemo

  3. Does the lethargy help with the gains?  Will it get worse?  Like I said, it isn't necessarily a bad thing to get more rest.  The pumps and intensity levels are amazing, though.  No complaints here.  Thanks for the reply.
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by deaconbill
    Does the lethargy help with the gains?  Will it get worse?  Like I said, it isn't necessarily a bad thing to get more rest.  The pumps and intensity levels are amazing, though.  No complaints here.  Thanks for the reply.
    The lethargy is a side effect...

    It shouldn't get any worse than it is now UNLESS you up your dose.

    Chemo

  5. Thanks BDC.  Like I said, no complaints if this is all I have to deal with to get huge gains.  Later

  6. im using the T-1 (obviously less 1-t and more 4ad) and have the opposite feeling. Im waking up earlier, but feeling awake as if i got my full 8 hrs or so. on T-1 alone, im not feeling excess lethargy....im always pretty tired around 3. would jave thought the 5g of 1-t in a bottle over moderate dosage was enough to give me more lethargy

  7. The lethargy does suck. I am going to be doing 300mg/day 1-test starting friday.. Can't wait .. talk to ya..
  8. Re: Re: Hard to wake on T-1 Pro


    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    Welcome to the world of 1-test lethargy...

    I was on 2 squirts twice per day (heated transdermal) and had to come back to 1 squirt due to the EXTREME lethargy.  I actually fell asleep during a mid-afternoon staff meeting (and I called the meeting!).  If you can handle the tiredness now it will not get any worse.  The 1-test has built to stable levels and your body is responding...

    Chemo
    Heh, I'm probably screwed still doing 2 squirts twice per day, eh? How long where you at the insane dosing before the lethargy hit ya that hard? I'm definitely feeling it, but I'm still able to stay awake in lectures, etc etc. Also, if I were to drop back to 6 ml or even 4 ml per day, how long would it normally take for the lethargy to drop to a manageable level?

  9. Just live with it.. Take an eca or somethng. i would not lower the dosage just cause of the lethargy.. It is a little price to pay for getting really big.. Talk to ya
  10. Re: Re: Re: Hard to wake on T-1 Pro


    Originally posted by BrKonman
    Heh, I'm probably screwed still doing 2 squirts twice per day, eh? How long where you at the insane dosing before the lethargy hit ya that hard? I'm definitely feeling it, but I'm still able to stay awake in lectures, etc etc. Also, if I were to drop back to 6 ml or even 4 ml per day, how long would it normally take for the lethargy to drop to a manageable level?
    It (lethargy) is just now coming back to workeable levels so I would say 48 hours after adjusting doseage. 

    Chemo

    BTW, it took maybe 72 hours for it to really kick in...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anybody find it hard to eat as soon you wake?
    By mikeg313 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. Pro Bodybuilders have to stay on HRT for life?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 02:25 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:16 PM
  5. Hard to pass on this deal
    By mxmatt15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in