EC stack-How long should one use it?

eRICH

Awards
Hey guys
tried searching but couldn't find what I needed. I was just curious typically how long one can use the EC stack before needing to take a break? I know E effects beta receptors. I've used clen before with success doing 14 on 14 off repeat. What's the best way to utilize EC by itself? O yea ,EC is so nice compared to clen-I actually don't feel like a jittery crackhead who's hearts about to pop
Thanks
E

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
if you plan on using it for a long time, like more than 4 weeks, i would taper down to avoid a crash, as long as you do that i feel that it can be used safely for a pretty long time, even 8-10 weeks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I taper my wife after 3 wks. then put her on something else to give a little energy to try to avoid a crash.

Redeemer

Awards
So two to three years then is not good? Hypothetically what would you say the effects could be?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump this one. And to go further, 7 years would be really bad?

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i did it straight for about 8 weeks then stopped completely, you want to talk about some blinding headaches?

b6vel

Awards
Hi, Need some help from you pros. I have just started eca, not sure of the size of the E in mg but its just a bit smaller than my asprin which is 75mg and the caffeine is 50mg. I am taking just 1 dose in the morning which is 1xE, 2xC & 1xA. My question is would this dose be enough for fat burning before my training and if so how long should i stay on it. would be happy if you guys could help. cheers

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks B for that link thats some scary stuff...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi, Need some help from you pros. I have just started eca, not sure of the size of the E in mg but its just a bit smaller than my asprin which is 75mg and the caffeine is 50mg. I am taking just 1 dose in the morning which is 1xE, 2xC & 1xA. My question is would this dose be enough for fat burning before my training and if so how long should i stay on it. would be happy if you guys could help. cheers
that should work. cycle it after a month. some people stay on it too long and develop a tolerance.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I once used ECA for over a year on a complex carb diet then tried the atkins diet with it and suffered wicked cramps in my chest[thought it was a H. A .]\:jaw:

b6vel

Awards
Thanks whiteboy2 for your response, i will stick with this dose.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1XE, 4XC (25mg E, 200mg C) and drop the asprin IMO. Dose this 3X ed if you can. At the start of the third week take 2 benadryl before bed ed for a week. This works very well for me. The only issue I run into is an appetite increase from the Benadryl for the first few days and although it helps knock me out for the night it makes it tougher to get out of bed in the AM as I feel very groggy. I combat this by dosing the EC stack 45 min or so before waking. Makes morning cardio a snap as well. FWIW :)

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1XE, 4XC (25mg E, 200mg C) and drop the asprin IMO. Dose this 3X ed if you can. At the start of the third week take 2 benadryl before bed ed for a week. This works very well for me. The only issue I run into is an appetite increase from the Benadryl for the first few days and although it helps knock me out for the night it makes it tougher to get out of bed in the AM as I feel very groggy. I combat this by dosing the EC stack 45 min or so before waking. Makes morning cardio a snap as well. FWIW :)
Umm, how exactly do you take something 45 minutes before you wake up?!:blink:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you take it then go back to sleep... works well

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol
Maybe his wife wake up 1h before him and put the stack in his mouth.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I used to have Glen drop it in my mouth for me before he started taking dumps on my pillow. :D

bigjohn58

Awards
I think most of the time I use Ephedra for about 2 month periods...usually an ECY stack. Ephedra acts more as a ritalin to me and actaully causes me to concentrate more then burn fat. My doctor actually told me this when I told him I was able to concentrate more in the classroom when I was on ephedra based fatbuners. I've got a mild case of ADHD but nothing too terrible. I was just on bolt ephedra for about 2 months and now I'm going to go off of it and start a Methyl DX-3 cycle or 2. Superdrol is just too expensive for me so I'm hoping this stuff will be good.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think most of the time I use Ephedra for about 2 month periods...usually an ECY stack. Ephedra acts more as a ritalin to me and actaully causes me to concentrate more then burn fat. My doctor actually told me this when I told him I was able to concentrate more in the classroom when I was on ephedra based fatbuners. I've got a mild case of ADHD but nothing too terrible. I was just on bolt ephedra for about 2 months and now I'm going to go off of it and start a Methyl DX-3 cycle or 2. Superdrol is just too expensive for me so I'm hoping this stuff will be good.
I agree, I'm able to really focus on E also. I wouldn't recommend taking it over 8 week however. After the 8 weeks, take a couple months off at least to freshen up the receptors. Get ready for the caffeine headaches tho. :hammer:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
use l tyrosine during that time off, well help receptors, and mental focus... 1gram-3grams ed