Single Best Mood-Memory Enhancer !
- 08-24-2005, 08:49 AM
- 08-24-2005, 08:59 AM
I am looking at running the following. I have been in a funk for a month at work, need a boost in the ass...
1. Pirecteam Powder - from bulk
2. ALCAR - from bulk
3. Choline - from bulk
Is this overkill or a good balanced stack...
- 08-24-2005, 12:55 PM
08-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Try stacking Omega Sports Power Jolt and Cerebral.
MOTIV8 II Challenge
-=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
08-25-2005, 07:16 PM
I know the single best memory enhancer product by far!!! No doubt!
Give me a sec...
Oh man... I know this one....
08-25-2005, 08:36 PM
08-26-2005, 02:21 PM
The best noot combos enhance different aspects of brain function,Originally Posted by umdog
the best cheap combo for general memory and mood enhancement I would recommend is using (~1.5gms.) for Acetylcholine and Hemispherical communication enhancement, Vinpocetine (~10-15mgs.) for Brain circulation and Glucose use and Tyrosine (0.5 - 1.5gms.) for Dopamine and Norephephrine (NE) increase.
is another possible add, it enhances Piracetam, Dopamine and Norephephrine.
This would be a good basic stack at low cost, my personal choice for a cost not a consideration stack is Avant's H.E.A.T or Deprenyl + Sulbutamine + Vinpocetine + Galantamine + Tyrosine
08-26-2005, 04:42 PM
For mood I'd do ALCAR..most specifically the newer ALC-Arginate which is awesome IMO. Add to that 150 mg of Rhodiola rosea taken 3x per day. Cheap and works wonders for mood and stress.
For memory I agree with the above stacks..Piracetam/vinpo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JonesersRX7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:39 PM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
- By TheMyth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2005, 05:22 PM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:18 AM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2004, 06:34 PM