Sesathin while bulking??

Ethereal

Awards
Would sesathin be useful for bulking?? I figured while taking sesathin on a bulk, my gains would probably be a lot leaner as opposed to a regular bulk. Will it take anything off my workouts? And is it worth it???

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I used full dosing of sesathin when bulking and it hindered my gains. Possibly at 1/3 dosing it would have worked best for me.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I used full dosing of sesathin when bulking and it hindered my gains. Possibly at 1/3 dosing it would have worked best for me.
I have heard this too. Why does it hinder gains, for those who know? Thanks!

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
which do you guys think it better for adding into the last 4 weeks of my 8 week cutter. Sesathin or Eca... trying to keep as much muscle as possible here..

Currently 6'0 170 lbs 11% bf

steve_81

Awards
which do you guys think it better for adding into the last 4 weeks of my 8 week cutter. Sesathin or Eca... trying to keep as much muscle as possible here..

Currently 6'0 170 lbs 11% bf
Why not both?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Because i HAVE sesathin, and i wouldnt rather not take a stim, so i was wondering which would be better at fast fat loss while retaining as much muscle as possible. And i dont know how effective sesathin is vs. eca

steve_81

Awards
Because i HAVE sesathin, and i wouldnt rather not take a stim, so i was wondering which would be better at fast fat loss while retaining as much muscle as possible. And i dont know how effective sesathin is vs. eca
Well, I'm currently using them together to sort of break a fat loss plateau, and they have definitely helped out. I've used Sesathin alone in the past with some success, but it was nothing major like a lot of others talk about. So this time, I decided to stack it with the EC.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
what product would u think of then with major results?

Sixpack

Awards
Yes its great when bulking I am taking in about 5100 cals on a clean bulk, 170gs of fat, 600carbs and 330 protein. I am started at 166 and am now 180 while taking sesathin 2x per day also. Its great for overall health also. If you have trouble gaining lower the dosage to 1x per day with your higher carb or fat meal

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't believe sesathin inhibits gains. (I spend much of my life in denial, however, it should be noted). I think the benefits of this supp across the board are good enough to outweigh any drawbacks.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't believe sesathin inhibits gains. (I spend much of my life in denial, however, it should be noted). I think the benefits of this supp across the board are good enough to outweigh any drawbacks.
covered it pretty well. If anything raise carbs a bit, and use only two doses.