Lipoderm or Yohimburn application?

alpha6164

Awards
Do you rub it in until it is gone or you just apply rub and let the wet stuff dry? I am just trying to figure out how much rubbing is required. I am using 3 squirt per pec twice a day. I put the 3 squirts on one pec do about 10 circular rubbing and stop for air drying. Is that adequate or do you put more elbow grease in it? It just makes me think the more I run the more of the stuff might be going into my fingers than my pecs!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by alpha6164
Do you rub it in until it is gone or you just apply rub and let the wet stuff dry? I am just trying to figure out how much rubbing is required. I am using 3 squirt per pec twice a day. I put the 3 squirts on one pec do about 10 circular rubbing and stop for air drying. Is that adequate or do you put more elbow grease in it? It just makes me think the more I run the more of the stuff might be going into my fingers than my pecs!
With that I used rubber gloves (or inside-out sandwich baggies if you're ghetto like me :D ) and rubbed in for about 2 minutes, alot longer than 10 rubs. I rub until it gets somewhat tacky on the skin, not quite wet but not quite dry.