Best PCT...

1. Best PCT...

Hey guys, could one of you tell me what you would say is the best anti-e for PCT out of the this list:
    Formadrol Xtreme
    Rebound XT
    Novedex XT
    Or something else. I was looking at using Ultra Hotter but then I've heard all this stuff about the methylated ATD. Thanks alot guys, Matt.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum_0227
    Hey guys, could one of you tell me what you would say is the best anti-e for PCT out of the this list:
    Formadrol Xtreme
    Rebound XT
    Novedex XT
    Or something else. I was looking at using Ultra Hotter but then I've heard all this stuff about the methylated ATD. Thanks alot guys, Matt.
    If ActivaTe was out I would say to throw that in. Some people run 6-OXO, seems to be popular.

3. Or just some plain ole nolva!!!!
    •   

4. Nolva/Clomid should be a staple in every PCT

5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Nolva/Clomid should be a staple in every PCT
    Do you not believe in atd or do you think nolva is just better? I am thinking that I will use nolva/atd/LX/dhea/fenugreek/maca for all cycles. Nolva is what 25$+20$ atd+30$ LX+$10 25g dhea (many cycles worth)+fenugreek/maca wich is around $10. All in all it is around $80 or so. I am sure you can take someone like LX out since dhea has some cortisol suppression. I figure the best way is to slowly buy before the cycle. Little buys aren't as bad as dropping $80 all at once.

6. OK, thanks. But I was wondering which of those supplements that are in supplement stores would be best. Formadrol Xtreme looks promising. It has 2 anti-e compounds and Diadzin which acts like Nolva.

7. i would go with an ATD product. Giant nutrition has one for 20, reboutxt is 25$ almost everywhere.

8. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Do you not believe in atd or do you think nolva is just better? I am thinking that I will use nolva/atd/LX/dhea/fenugreek/maca for all cycles. Nolva is what 25$+20$ atd+30$ LX+$10 25g dhea (many cycles worth)+fenugreek/maca wich is around $10. All in all it is around $80 or so. I am sure you can take someone like LX out since dhea has some cortisol suppression. I figure the best way is to slowly buy before the cycle. Little buys aren't as bad as dropping $80 all at once.
    It's not that I believe the others don't help, it's just that it gives me peace of mind. I haven't tried anything besides Nolva and dermal 7-oxo but I will include LX and fenugreek next time and use ATD during the cycle.

9. vitamin C and E are crucial 4 cortisol supression, and often overlooked. i would run them both with LX also. C 1g 4x a day. E 400iu 2x a day. you will not get these values out of a multi-v.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PCT following this? Opinions Please
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 12:57 PM
  2. Best PCT for a sd/m,1,4ad/4ad five weeker
    By zed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:12 PM
  4. BEST PCT ? Nolva, Clomid, 6oxo, Forma