Methylated ATD - I/E Ultra Hotter

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have done further reading on HOTTER and am concerned hearing conflicting information on the chemical structure of ultra hotter. Patrick Arnold states that this form of ATD is less effective than general ATD at inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, because you need a 17keto group to do so, and conversion to one is impossible. OTOH, Author says its much better than regular ATD.. Frankly I'm confused here...

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Methylating a compound does more than just make it more bioavailable, it also changes the shape of the molecule. And in this case, it will likely change binding affinity, but who knows if for better or worse.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope we can hear from Author here. We won't be hearing from PA...

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Wait for real world results.
That's just it.. I have switched over from regular HOT to HOTter to conclude my PCT, and have been on for a week.. Well, things seem to be going backwards, and I wanted to know if it was a result of switching to HOTter or if something else was up...

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
That's just it.. I have switched over from regular HOT to HOTter to conclude my PCT, and have been on for a week.. Well, things seem to be going backwards, and I wanted to know if it was a result of switching to HOTter or if something else was up...

Backwards based on libido, not based on bloodwork correct?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think ALRI should give a sample to someone who is willing to post bloodwork. They usually have their stance of "If you dont like us, don't believe in the product, dont think it is working, dont buy from us!" kind of stance going. I think them getting someone to test and post bloodwork would positively help the company a lot. I do not see this happening though.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Backwards based on libido, not based on bloodwork correct?
Correct. I personally liked the original formula better. I felt much more upbeat on it, as opposed to the somewhat shitty mood I seem to be in as of late. I am planning on bloodwork soon...

candmbiz

Awards
ultra hotter

why do you take this stuff at night and not when you get up?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I think it has something to do with how the body produces test, and how the majority is produced overnight.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize the new formula was methylated. Do you have to run liver products with it now?

candmbiz

Awards
so what does everyone think of this new product? ultra hotter think its a good way to get your test level off the chart or do you think that its just not any good. iwas thinking about using it after my Phera-Plex cycle what do you think.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
so what does everyone think of this new product? ultra hotter think its a good way to get your test level off the chart or do you think that its just not any good. iwas thinking about using it after my Phera-Plex cycle what do you think.
not too much feedback as of yet. Make your own decision.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it best to take it all at night or split up during the day for pct? I was never sure on this.