ATD instead of HCG?
- 08-14-2005, 04:16 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
Originally Posted by OnslaughtFor answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 08-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Bobo
- 08-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by milwood
08-15-2005, 11:48 AM
does anyone know conclusively how much ATD is in a HOT cap?Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
08-17-2005, 04:40 PM
I believe it is ~18mg for the older version but the new one is a different compound
08-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by ryansm
What 's the reasoning behind increasing the ATD dose weekly during PCT? I think I've seen others including maybe Dr. D recommend this strategy as well yet in the DS forum it's recommended that one ramps down the ATD dose during PCT.
A little off topic, but I'm really curious.
09-02-2005, 07:30 PM
bumping this thread for another question. I know the answer won't be coming from ALR, so those of you who have helped with a lot of info might suggest.
Would the use of ATD and HCG during a cycle be any good? I started with ATD, but now am using HCG. I stopped the ATD as such, but does anyone think running both would work or not?
09-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Not too sure, but I believe it is a preventative measure to diminish rebound estrogen levels.Originally Posted by jas123
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2012, 07:41 PM
- By jdub1980 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2012, 02:13 PM
- By stumbras in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:05 AM
- By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
- By cretinx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:49 PM