Syr AST VP2 review

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
My search for an Hydrolyzed whey ended with this product. Of which I'm using the second tub (and this should already raise some eyebrows ;) ).
I mix my proteins in just a glass of water and/or skimmed milk using a teaspoon for time reasons. Mixability has a high importance for me.

Mixability: 4.8/5
Almost perfect. I'm sure it would be perfect with more liquid.

Taste: 4.5/5
Its not sweet. Thanks god. The concentrated shake I make usually produce a taste too sweet (see Primaforce watermelon). This one doesnt.
The chocolate taste never tires me. At first I experienced a bitter aftertaste 5-10 mins after drinkingit, but no more now. Sipping some water fixed that though.

Price: 4/5
Very expensive, but worth every penny.

Absorbrtion: 5/5
Fantastic. Its like i didnt eat. I could have a second shake one hour after (and i should after working out). WPI takes more than 2 hours and 2 caps of digestive enzymes to get the burps stop.

Overall: 5/5
You must try it to believe.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
VP2 is good stuff. What flavor(s) have you used? I believe they have vanilla, chocolate, and a tropical fruit flavor now.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
VP2 is good stuff. What flavor(s) have you used? I believe they have vanilla, chocolate, and a tropical fruit flavor now.
Chocolate and i love it. i'll try tropical fruit soon.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
a former fitness model i once worked with swears by it as the only protein that allowed her to get really really lean.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
good product..just to much $ for my broke ass..however i have tried all three flavors, and the fruit punch was great, chcocalate good, and the vanilla had to much of an after taste for me...just my opinion