Trimax dosing

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
I started my trimax cycle about 5 days ago, and I am up to 3 caps a day (6mg total). I feel nothing at all and it doesnt seem to be helping me lose weight. i dont think ive ever read that someone took more than 3 caps a day, or that anyone ever even needed to, but i think im going to bump it up to 4 caps a day pretty soon, unless someone can give me a flat-out reason for not doing it. keep in mind that i am significantly larger than most people (~395 lbs.)

i had similar issues with T3 when i tried that last fall, and never got anything out of T3 because I was unsure of going over 150mcg a day. i ended up gaining more weight because of it i think. seems like if you dont dose these things high enough, they will not cause weight loss, but will still suppress your thyroid, causing weight gain... just a theory from my lame experience.

constructive inputs appreciated, thanks

turkish

Awards
  • Established
You're a big fella, that's for sure. But keep in mind that it might take some time to kick in.

If I were you, I'd stick to 3 caps for the first two weeks, then bump it up to 4 if you still don't get anything from it.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When are you dosing?

Seriously reccomend you stick with 3 caps for at least 2 weeks before messing with the dosage, i noticed the most results after a week and a half

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
4 caps is an insanely high amount. 3 should do fine.

You're a big fella, that's for sure. But keep in mind that it might take some time to kick in.

If I were you, I'd stick to 3 caps for the first two weeks, then bump it up to 4 if you still don't get anything from it.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
4 caps is an insanely high amount. 3 should do fine.
Yeah, I bet he'll get results around the 2nd-3rd week by sticking to 3 caps. But as he's twice the average guy's size, he might just up the dosage to 4 caps for 5-6 days to see what's happening. Unless he does it for a long time, it wouldn't hurt.

skratch

Awards
Yeah, I bet he'll get results around the 2nd-3rd week by sticking to 3 caps. But as he's twice the average guy's size, he might just up the dosage to 4 caps for 5-6 days to see what's happening. Unless he does it for a long time, it wouldn't hurt.
What do you guys expect this stuff to be.Its only been 5days.

my advise is to play it safe at your weight and run 2 pills a day for a 3 weeks then 3pills a day for 3 more.

try and do cardio twice a day and dont count on tric as much.

3 pills a day will make you feel like **** enless you somehow got underdosed pills.

iv noticed this with some of my trimax.

I had 3 bottles and every one of them made me feel a little more or less and I would dose on what I would feel.

when you start taking 5 shits a day you dosed to much.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I started my trimax cycle about 5 days ago, and I am up to 3 caps a day (6mg total). I feel nothing at all and it doesnt seem to be helping me lose weight. i dont think ive ever read that someone took more than 3 caps a day, or that anyone ever even needed to, but i think im going to bump it up to 4 caps a day pretty soon, unless someone can give me a flat-out reason for not doing it. keep in mind that i am significantly larger than most people (~395 lbs.)

i had similar issues with T3 when i tried that last fall, and never got anything out of T3 because I was unsure of going over 150mcg a day. i ended up gaining more weight because of it i think. seems like if you dont dose these things high enough, they will not cause weight loss, but will still suppress your thyroid, causing weight gain... just a theory from my lame experience.

Stay with three caps. Are you doing cardio? I am going to assume that most of this (395lbs) is fat..correct? Then you need to do cardio and eat right. Trimax will burn fat like nothing else, but if you aren't eating right and working out then it won't be as effective.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
so is the general consensus that a person's size wont effect their dosage needs much? seems like only one person has thought it might be a factor.

i guess it makes sense to not jump to conclusions about the progress made so far, i just had figured that i would see something in the first week after reading a lot of other people's results. i have no problem being patient and waiting for the stuff to kick in.

another one of my curiosities then is about side effects. does it also take time for those to set in? from all my past experiences taking medications of various sorts, if i was going to get side effects, i would get them within the first 2-3 days of starting the meds. after 6 days now, and at 3 caps a day, i still feel no sides whatsoever. no heat, no sweat, no extra shitting, no fatigue (my strength is still increasing in the gym)

my diet is about as spot-on as a broke college student athlete can get, and i already do cardio at least twice a day, assuming you count the 2 hour practice we have 5 days a week.

also, for the question about when i am dosing, i wasnt entirely sure about when i should, so i have tried doing all 3 caps at once, as well as splitting the caps up throughout the day, and also have added the variable of taking them on an empty stomach. the only dosage scheme ive had a slight issue with was taking my last dose on an empty stomach at night and then laying down immediately, and about 20 minutes after the dose, feeling a very slight bit of nausea, which then went right away. now that i think about it, i dont every remember reading anything about when to dose, only how much... so any extra input on that would be appreciated too.

at this point in time, based on the responses, i think im gonna do a little of each. im going to ride it out at 3 a day for a little bit longer, see how it goes, and then, as skratch says, "dose on what I would feel", while keeping in mind to not go overboard and kill myself.

anymore constructive inputs would still be appreciated, thanks for all the help

*edit*
i was writing my response at the time the last person posted, so i will answer those questions here. i work out 2 on 1 off, and i try to do cardio every day that i workout. i also have a 2 hour practice 5 days a week. about every 3rd sunday, i get a day where i have no "scheduled" physical activity, and have the whole day to myself. i eat pretty well, the only real mistakes come from missing a meal here or there, not from binging on junk food... cant afford junk food honestly, lol.
i dont really know what is meant by "mostly" fat. the greater percentage of body fat i have is visceral, i have a gut, but you cant see much fat elsewhere. i think this comes as a result of the fact that i am very active, even though im as large as i am. im a varsity athlete so its pretty much required of me. ive never had my bodyfat done, but since most people severely underguess my weight, id put myself somewhere around 30%. thats a lot higher than most people around here, but i have also been a powerlifter for quite some time, and only really started caring about getting my bf% down in the last half year or so.
hope that answers all the questions and such. feel free to leave more feedback.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to state, that weather your a big guy or not, your thyroid works the same as everyone elses.. You can only get so much benefit out of these kinds of substances.

diet and cardio are key to trimax being effective

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to state, that weather your a big guy or not, your thyroid works the same as everyone elses.. You can only get so much benefit out of these kinds of substances.

diet and cardio are key to trimax being effective
Diet is the key to almost everything bodybuilding related. ;)

Give it at least 2 weeks, you should be feeling it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
i think im going to bump it up to 4 caps a day pretty soon, unless someone can give me a flat-out reason for not doing it.
Yes. to prevent your heart from exploding...

Is that flat out enough for you?

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
yes, lean one, that is flat out enough for me. but i am a little confused because i thought trimax wasnt a stimulant...?
at least my heart rate has not increased at all (resting still between 60-70 like usual for me), and my blood pressure is still at my normal level. im not putting this out there as an excuse to bump up, just adding to the discussion.

as of right now this morning, i think the only side effect ive started to see, and hopefully evidence that it is kicking in, is an increase in the amount i ****. its still not higher than what would be normal for me, but is higher than it has been in the last few weeks before starting trimax.

anyways, someone else said that all thyroids work the same regardless of weight, but does that take into account the bioavailability of the drug and what not, dissolving and moving through the body, etc? also, would a persons starting thyroid levels affect how much trimax they would need to dose? and im still looking for answers about when to take the trimax, havent found anything yet...

just more questions...
im keeping my dosing the same at least for now to make sure everything works out for me.

and yes, i know that diet is key, and my diet is actually pretty decent. :thumbsup:

skratch

Awards
are you taking any thermos with it.

I say try eca once a day.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I know that we all want the easy way out, but at 395..you DEFINATELY don't need trimax. Blah, sorry I didn't want to be the asshole to say it. You could at least drop to 350 with just diet/cardio before messing with supps as strong as trimax. What was your heaviest weight?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I know that we all want the easy way out, but at 395..you DEFINATELY don't need trimax. Blah, sorry I didn't want to be the asshole to say it. You could at least drop to 350 with just diet/cardio before messing with supps as strong as trimax. What was your heaviest weight?
Good point Blown. :goodpost: It is true that the more fat you have to loose the easier it should come off in the beginning.

Listen CO... Trimax is not a stimulant per se, but it, like all thyroid hormones has the effect of increasing the strength of heart contractions. Now at first glance, you might think that it is good. It's not though. What ends up happening is that your heart ends up working harder than it needs to to do it's job. Not good for you in the end. You seem like an earnest person and you're willing to ask questions. I like that. Keep taking Trimax if you must, but for god's sake don't go up to 4 caps. IMO, if you stick around and learn how to adjust your training and nutrition, you'll get better results than 10 caps / day of Trimax will give you.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lots of good advice here.

Ill just add that the dosing regimen that would work best would be

Upon waking - 1 cap

Mid day - 1 cap

Night time - 1 cap

If you dont feel the side effects count yourself lucky. I thought i was a big guy the first time i took trimax at 250lbs, 3 caps ed hit me like a freight train (the m1t made it worse i must admit)

It sounds like your impatient as well, which is a bad thing if your 30%+ It takes a while to loose that much fat bro. No magic pill.

keep on keepin on.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks to everyone for posting this information, i appreciate it very much.

LeanOne, i understand what you mean now by taxing the cardiovascular system, and i will be wary of the effects of trimax.

Kristopher, thanks for the dosing scheme, i will continue to split the doses up throughout the day. i totally understand that there is no magic pill. i worked at vitamin world last summer and once had a lady come up to me and ask for a pill that would make her lose 50 pounds in a month. despite that i lost possible commission on sales, and could have lost my job, i told her flat out that there was nothing i could do to help her. i am not looking for something like this, and i know its not possible. im not really impatient just so much as on a timeline... indoor season starts in january, and outdoor starts in march (which is when my goals are set for). my initial goal set me up for a 2 lb per week weight loss so i was at something useful by outdoor season.

my heaviest weight was about 425, so i have already lost some weight, but more recently the weight loss has been stunted so i am looking for something to kick start it again and get me back on track to my goals.

skratch, im not taking any thermogenics because i get drug tested for many of them (Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, Albuterol, etc). also, with what lean one said about the cardiovascular effects of trimax, it seems like stacking a thermo with trimax might be a bad idea...?

once again, thanks to everyone for the information, and feel free to keep adding in...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
my heaviest weight was about 425, so i have already lost some weight, but more recently the weight loss has been stunted so i am looking for something to kick start it again and get me back on track to my goals.QUOTE]

The only reason weight loss would stop, is if your metabolism has slowed due to kcal restriction. Yet another sign that nutrition(or your exercize regime) is where you should look for a solution.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
the weight loss hasnt stopped completely. that wasnt what i meant by stunted, so perhaps bad word choice there. it has just slowed quite a bit. are nutrition and exercise really the only two possible causes? if so, then im not sure what to do, because I cant change my workouts (on a regimented program set by my coach and trainer and still making good strength gains with it), and increasing my calories didnt help, and i know cutting my calories prolly wont help since im pretty sure im in a decent deficit as it is.

i will admit that if there is any flaw in my nutrition, it is in the fact that I have never really discovered what my real maintenance calorie level is. the mathematical equations and such dont work because of my size and lifestyle (i already tried losing weight on 4500 calories a day, and it didnt work thats for sure), and i know that i definitely wont lose weight at less than 2000 calories a day (also tried that, not a great feeling at all). for me, approx 2500-2700 calories a day is all ive ever been able to lose weight with naturally, and as i have mentioned, it tends to come to a near halt, or eventually will stop completely.

i dont know what anyone can do with this information, but maybe it at least sheds some light into why i have decided to pick up trimax (and eventually MP) in hopes of still losing more weight before the season starts.
some people have used words such as lazy, fast, easy, impatient... ill suggest a more accurate one: desperate.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say the solution might be something like this : do your Trimax cycle right, keep on going. At the *END* of your Trimax cycle, you will need Post-Cycle Therapy. Have you got the products for that? Those are even more important than the Trimax itself.

What these do is put your thyroid back at work again. Now if you have restricted calories in the past, there are chances that your thyroid is in "lazy" mode. So when you do your PCT, do it right, do it good and do it LONG, using different products in different phases of the cycle.

For example, 7-oxo is good, so is guggulsterones, and there are many many other things to get your thyroid all good again. So I suggest is taking a combo of 3 or even 4 of those products for half your PCT, then switching over to another combo of 3-4 thyroid-boosting substances. That should set you up good for continued fatburning without too much rebound. Heck, you might even think about staying on those things for longer.

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
What supplements should NOT be taken along with Trimax or be counterproductive to my Trimax cycle? Also is it necessary to start off at a 1/2 dose and work your way to a full dose or can you just start off with the 2 pills? I was planning on using Lean Extreme, Lipoderm Ultra, and some Lean Green along with the Trimax. Other supplements Im taking right now are Xtend and Bulk CEE

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
just a little update:

thanks to everyone who helped reassure me to give the trimax time to run its course. im down about 5-7 pounds since the last time i weight myself (about 5-6 days ago), and i am lucky enough that i dont feel any of the side effects. oddly enough my squat was up 20 pounds today, and i feel like i head some headroom even over that. i even think im holding a little bit of water (which is weird since i drink at least 2 gallons a day), so i wonder if perhaps there is some retention or bloat associated with trimax? either way, i seem to look a little leaner, and am happy with the way things are going now.

thanks again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8