Few supp. questions!

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
hey guys got a few questions. Im going to give myself one more solid month of hard lifting in preperation of a SD cycle. This is what im taking. Fish oil, milk thistle, vpx miccellean, DHEA 25, L-glutamine, universal animal pak, satur8, and vpx redline. I plan on doing this for a month like i said to just finish my base and then do the sd cycle. do i need anything else? or would you suggest a differnet supp.? im going to hit the SD cycle with all the same stuff but loose the satur8 creatine, and pick up proliver and for my pct do rebound. Sound good?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whats your diet and training and history

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you only have a month of lifting, I would be holding off for a while on the SD cycle, like about 2 or 3 years....

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
no no, i have been lifting for years. The last 6 months i have been on and off due to an injury. Ive always lifted to stay in shape and have a good look. I just wanted to make sure i was in back in the swing of things before i did anything too serious. I played football for 4 years and now im wanting to try out for chicago semi-pro. im 5-11 215. Diet im eating lots of tuna, whole weat with turkey, chicken breast, oatmeal in the a.m. and tons of water along with my supps. just wanted to know if i need to change anything up for this month before i tried the SD

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely have some Nolva for PCT and use DHEA only for PCT if at all. I'd dump the glutamine and Animal pak, glutamine won't help you and Animal pak is just way overpriced IMO.

If this is your first cycle than I'd make it a methyl free cycle. You'll see good results w/out a methyl in your first cycle. I promise. If not than use it for 4 weeks.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I would definitely have some Nolva for PCT and use DHEA only for PCT if at all. I'd dump the glutamine and Animal pak, glutamine won't help you and Animal pak is just way overpriced IMO.

If this is your first cycle than I'd make it a methyl free cycle. You'll see good results w/out a methyl in your first cycle. I promise. If not than use it for 4 weeks.
This man speaks the truth. Good advice. ;)

And just to clarify - there ARE benefits to Glutamine supplementation (immune support, GI support) but it won't help build muscle.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established

Yup...I agree. For pct I'd add fenugreek in there too.
I'd also like to mention my first cycle was a 1t/4ad trans. I loved it.
Saved the SD and other methyls for later. I'm happy with my decision.

Whatever your decision, enjoy and good luck with the tryouts!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This man speaks the truth. Good advice. ;)

And just to clarify - there ARE benefits to Glutamine supplementation (immune support, GI support) but it won't help build muscle.
Yeah but I only worry about the muscle building part :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I agree with IW - dump the glutamine.

And look to a non-methyl first cycle. Might want to wait until you are completely healed (closer to November maybe?).

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
thanx for info

yea i prolly will dump the l-glutamine then, the animal pak i had a previous trainer mention it to me because he took it and ive always just choked the money and got it. when you guys say methyl free what are you talking about? something else i need to take out? and then wait a little long because of my injury? What happend was i tore more cart. in my knee. Ive had knee surgery due to football but that was 2 years ago. and just resently it felt kinda sloppy so i had the doc look at it and he just tightened everything up. So i may take these supps -the glutamine and wait another month then hit SD. Any other suggestions???

thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend longer than that. You don't want a flare up of a bad knee while on cycle.

As far as non-methyl, we'd normally recommend 4-AD/1-test or 1-AD but I doubt you have those at your disposal since they are now illegal. In thinking about that, then SD might be the only thing you could take (outside of Ergomax). I'd take a look around and watch to see what new stuff comes out before I jumped on SD as a first cycle.

You've got time bro, you are only 21.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....your test levels should be kickin on up there anyway at 21. Maybe wait until you hit some kind of sticking point, then use that to rocket over a plateau. :)

chicagoguy13

chicagoguy13

Awards
hey thanks for the input. I think im going to take the advise and stick with working my ass off and when i plateau then i may hit the SD but ill do more research on other stuff too. Thanks guys

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend you do a two week precycle to prepare your body for the Superdrol cycle. I recommend you start with these supplements: Flax oil, Fish oil, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Odorless Garlic, Pro liver, Hawthron Berries, and Policosanol. You will also need to continue these supplements through your SD cycle and PCT.