Is Trimax for me? Please help!

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I have done my due dilligence. I read all through the sticky thread on Trimax and read several other threads that came up when searching for Trimax on the forum. I see many people running it differently and getting different reactions/results.

Having said that, I understand what Trimax is and how it works. My questions can be summed up like this:

(1) Is it pretty much a given that you will lose some muscle while on Trimax? It seems that by its very nature, its mechanism for fat burning, that it is quite catabolic. I have seen many comments that say words to the effect of, "I would never run it without an androgen to preserve muscle." To what extent should this (muscle loss during use to accelerate fat loss) be a concern?

(2) How do you think using a product like Trimax compares to using another thyroid stim product, like Dicana? How about how does it compare to the fat burning stacks offered by Designer Supps and/or Avant Labs? Specifically, I'd like to know opinions on a comparison of Trimax v. Lean Xtreme + Melting Point + Glucophase XR. I know these are completely different products, but the goal is the same -- accelerated fat loss/body recomp.

I must say that while I had planned to use Trimax with some of my remaining pro-hormone/hormone stash, I am now leaning away from it simply because I am doing fairly well on the fat-loss front via diet and exercise. That is, at present, and without viewing my fellow AM members' advice in this thread yet, it seems to me that I can accelerate my progress more safely, and with greater retention of muscle, via some other means than Trimax. Of course, if Trimax is just absolutely 'tha bomb' when it comes to fat loss... then I may have to reconsider.

Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice/info.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I think your conclusions are pretty much accurate. For me, at least, I'm a Trimax newb but the results are undeniable. The fat has literally melted off.

If you want to lose fat and need to lose fat, Trimax is your friend. If you don't care if you lose a little muscle, Trimax is your friend. I think you can minimize your muscle loss with correct diet and still working hard in the gym too.

If you just don't want to lose any muscle at all, then perhaps Trimax isn't for you. Anything that burns fat has to be catabolic or everybody in the world would be on it. Honestly though, I think it's overblown.

If you have 10 lbs to lose, Trimax isn't for you. If you got more, you're damn sick of dieting, it's been an eternity for you and you just need to lose that weight, do it. If you still have the mental toughness to still it out with a great diet and aren't stalled, by all means, use something else.

Regardless, my progress has been undeniable and flat out extraordinary on Trimax so far. I'll use it again without hesitation, but then again, I've been dieting for quite some time and am down 100 lbs in 18 months. When I started Trimax, mentally, I just needed to lose that weight as fast as I could. Also, genetically I can put on muscle EASY, so there's another advantage. Analyze your situation and go for it. Also, congrats on intelligently researching this product and doing the necessary work to find out if it's right for you.

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
Trimax is just absolutely 'tha bomb' :thumbsup:

I think endomorphs can get away without using AAS/PH while on it. I did lose some muscle that way, but I put it back on easily after I stopped cutting.

In answer to your second question, I would just say that Trimax is the only "supplement" that has really lived up to the hype for me. In my first 2 week cycle I lost 15 lbs, and in my second 3 week cycle I lost another 15 lbs. The only problem is the rebound after coming off. You have to be super clean with your diet coming off.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
The other arn't lying Trimax burns fat of me like crazy. It's one of the few supps that live up to the hype. Combine it with some soild anabolics and a solid diet and you are rolling.

BigSwede

Awards
I'm on day six(of 30) at 4mg and I've lost 7 pounds. My lifts are static, but I look a little flat. I am running 32mg of M4OHN as well. Some of that 7 pounds has got to be water, but this stuff beats T3 in my personal experience.

I started with one cap for two days, but bumped it to two caps on day three. Diet is 500cals below maintenance and clean. Only carbs are coming for whole-grain brown rice, ugh... put enough low-sodium soy sauce and it's almost palatable.

I concur, this stuff is incredible. I have no significant sides to report -- elevated temp and cardio is like taking a bath, but BP and HR is only slightly elevated. I carry all my visible fat in the love handles and they're melting away. yippee kai aye!

I plan to run Ergo at 10mg/day to replace if I start to see my strength decline; will continue running AAS for 40d, 10d past trimax cessation. Full 30d PCT consisting of 250mg DHEA/50mg Clomid. Potentially running ATD for the final 10d on AAS and into the first week of PCT.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I like Trimax because there's literally no sides. A little lethargy, but I'm combining it with Max LMG, so I'm sure those two together are why I'm a bit tired and rundown. Next time I'll throw in some 4ad or something.

chaz92398

Awards
(2) How do you think using a product like Trimax compares to using another thyroid stim product, like Dicana?
There's a thread about Dicana here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31346

Overall there is not much feedback about Dicana that I've seen. I've used Trimax with SD and lost basically zero strenght but was 8lbs down after 3 weeks. I was also lethargic as can be which SD alone doesn't cause for me.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im actually up a few lbs on trimax (4mg for 2 days now, 2mg for a week) stacked with 10mg of M1T.

Strength is up, veins are freaky, fat is melting... feeling a bit lethargic from the combo, and cardio is definately affected by this stack. I havent even done much cardio.. just a solid diet and lifting

Johnabis

Awards
yeah I did trimax with M1t before, my weight went up 5 pounds, so im sure i gained alot of muscle while on m1t but also lost a good amount of fat from the trimax. I am going to try Trimax this time with SD

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Thank all of you for the replies. I really appreciate the input, seriously. Even though it still boils down to me just having to decide if I want to try it for myself and how to go about it, it is really great to hear other people's experiences and to get info from fellow AM members. These kinds of responses are what make this board great. Thanks all!

Now, here's what I'm looking at... I like the idea of SD with Trimax. In fact, I am thinking about something like this:

Superdrol 20mg
1-T (oral) 300mg
Trimax

Dosing on Trimax as yet undetermined. I would run this for 3 weeks. I know some will say that I ought to bump up the Superdrol to 30mg or more, but if I can get positive results using 20mg, I can be content with that amount this time around.

I've posted a PM to someone on this board whom I trust who has run SD with 1-T before with good results. I'll kick info gleaned from his reply into this thread when I hear back from him... but for now, anyone got a good place for me start as far as dosing a 3 week pattern for Trimax?

BigSwede, you started at one cap and bumped up to two in short order. Do you think 'stepping' up and down is important or did you just start low to assess tolerance?

BigSwede

Awards
I've posted a PM to someone on this board whom I trust who has run SD with 1-T before with good results. I'll kick info gleaned from his reply into this thread when I hear back from him... but for now, anyone got a good place for me start as far as dosing a 3 week pattern for Trimax?

BigSwede, you started at one cap and bumped up to two in short order. Do you think 'stepping' up and down is important or did you just start low to assess tolerance?
I think tapering down may hold some benefit. I stepped-up as I wasn't experiencing any sides beyond a bit of an elevated temp, warm skin feeling -- so it was to assess tolerance. On two caps spread 12h apart I still have very little sides to report. Sleep like a baby, but sweat-output has probably doubled. I figured that suppression is binary, so decided to go with 2caps. Had toyed with the idea of doing 1cap for 30d, but I am 235.

I started low dose tren and test prop in lieu of the M4OHN due to the anecdotes about tren and lipolysis, or whatever the MoA is with tren. I don't feel that M4OHN is strong enough to avert catabolism.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Thank all of you for the replies. I really appreciate the input, seriously. Even though it still boils down to me just having to decide if I want to try it for myself and how to go about it, it is really great to hear other people's experiences and to get info from fellow AM members. These kinds of responses are what make this board great. Thanks all!

Now, here's what I'm looking at... I like the idea of SD with Trimax. In fact, I am thinking about something like this:

Superdrol 20mg
1-T (oral) 300mg
Trimax

Dosing on Trimax as yet undetermined. I would run this for 3 weeks. I know some will say that I ought to bump up the Superdrol to 30mg or more, but if I can get positive results using 20mg, I can be content with that amount this time around.

Shootmeagain,

I've run TriMax for a month. 1st week was 1 cap only, and all the rest was 2 caps/day - I've heard many knowledgeable people saying it's pointless to taper down since you're already shutdown anyway.

And there's also some kind of consensus about 4 weeks being the optimal cycle lenth (Custom recommends this himself).

My results were decent. When I stepped on the scale a few days after the end of my cycle, I saw that I was down 11lbs (you can see a before/after pic on the sticky thread). As I kept my protein intake on the highest level of normal, I didn't lose any muscle. In fact, I might have even gained a bit - I noticed increases on many lifts. I think it's not mandatory AT ALL to use some kind of androgen while on tiratricol, as long as you're downing big amounts of protein everyday.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would have to disagree, even with an androgen you can get muscle loss.
I think trimax is stronger than people are giving it credit for in terms of catabolism.

Shootmeagain, I like the stack, the only problem i see is that i hear superD has some lethargy attached to it, and i KNOW that 1T causes lethargy, and i also know that trimax can make you feel not so good.
If i was you, i would add something with some stimulatory effects, if you have some 4AD or MOHN, i would use those instead of 1T or superD. Even if you had something for CNS stimulation and a feeling of well being, like HEAT or some other fat burner that dosent burn you out. 1T and superD would be great with some Test for sure!! that would be a great stack, 6 weeks of prop, 1T and 4 of superD at the beginning, along with 4weeks of trimax at the end.

Good luck, whichever route you pick.

grape ape

Awards
i wonder how much if any your lipids would benefit from taking trimax with superdrol? also for those of you who have taken trimax, how badly would you say the weight rebound is or is it blown out of proportion?

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
i have a few questions about trimax

i understand how trimax works, but how exactly does it differ from t3?

also

if i were to run trimax would you recommend:

ergomax (which i already have)
max lmg
prostan

or a stack with max and prostan or ergomax with prostan?

thanks for the help

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ergo would be fine, seems to be a very potent androgen.

The only reason the steroid is there is to keep nitrogen balance positive and to have a state of anabolism to counteract the catabolism of the triac.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Well, what I posted is what I experienced.
Kept protein intake high, and I was fine.

Is it possible for someone to see increases in lifts while losing LBM?

jacked1

Awards
Just wondering, why would you use trimax if you could just use T3 instead since T3 is much less suppressive?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Better results... also, are you sure T3 is so much less suppresive?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Better results... also, are you sure T3 is so much less suppresive?
Yes it is. I posted a pubmed study once ago.
Probably trimax melts fat more quicker.

BTW do you think that m4ohn is anti-catabolic enough to counter triac muscle loss?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I started low dose tren and test prop in lieu of the M4OHN due to the anecdotes about tren and lipolysis, or whatever the MoA is with tren. I don't feel that M4OHN is strong enough to avert catabolism.
oh i see. which was your dose btw?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys...

First of all, thanks for the input. I also recieved some good feedback/info from Dr.D and Robboe... thanks!

Presuming that some blood work I'm doing comes back ok, I'm going to start the Superdrol/1-Test/Trimax stack I proposed above in a couple of weeks from now. If there is any interest, I'll be glad to create a log and report regarding it.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Could it be this one? (I was just about to post this in response to "why triac instead of t3?")

Cell Mol Life Sci. 2003 Sep;60(9):1957-67. Related Articles, Links

Potent thermogenic action of triiodothyroacetic acid in brown adipocytes.

Medina-Gomez G, Hernandez A, Calvo RM, Martin E, Obregon MJ.

Instituto Investigaciones Biomedicas (C.S.I.C.-UAM), Arturo Duperier 4, 28029 Madrid, Spain.

Triiodothyroacetic acid (TRIAC) is a triiodothyronine (T3) metabolite with high affinity for T3 nuclear receptors. We compared the thermogenic action of TRIAC versus T3 in brown adipocytes, by studying target genes known to mediate thermogenic action: uncoupling protein 1 (UCP-1), a marker of brown adipocytes, and type II-5'deiodinase (D2), which provides the T3 required for thermogenesis. TRIAC is 10-50 times more potent than T3 at increasing the adrenergic induction of UCP-1 mRNA and D2 activities. TRIAC action on UCP-1 is exerted at the transcriptional level. In the presence of an adrenergic stimulus, TRIAC is also more potent than T3, inducing lipoprotein lipase mRNA and 5 deiodinase (D3) activity and mRNA. Maximal effects occur at very low concentrations (0.2 nM). The greater potency of TRIAC is not due to preferential cellular or nuclear uptake. Therefore, TRIAC is a potent thermogenic agent that might increase energy expenditure and regulate T3 production in brown adipocytes.
PMID: 14523556 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Could it be this one? (I was just about to post this in response to "why triac instead of t3?")
No but that's very useful that demonstrate that triac is actually more potent than T3 towards lipolisis.
The one I found said in short that triac suppressed the thyroid gland more than T3.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
IF T3 shuts down your thyroid like triac does, it doesn't really matter, does it? At the point of complete shutdown, you're still at the same state when you come off of it. What's the difference? However, if T3 suppresses SOME of the thyroid function and doesn't completely shut it down, I can see it's usefulness.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
The one I found said in short that triac suppressed the thyroid gland more than T3.
Yeah, I've seen many concluding this on PubMed.

But does the fact that it's more suppressive doesn't necessarily mean it's also more potent in lipolysis, right?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
IF T3 shuts down your thyroid like triac does, it doesn't really matter, does it? At the point of complete shutdown, you're still at the same state when you come off of it. What's the difference? However, if T3 suppresses SOME of the thyroid function and doesn't completely shut it down, I can see it's usefulness.
No the point is that your gland will recover slower with triac. At low doses of course T3 wont shut you down completely (as will do T4 and T2 but someone dont respond well to those because may lack something that makes the pathway for conversion to T3.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Many studies say triac is way more suppressive than t3. And we know that triac shuts you down big time. Therefore, what I conclude is t3 suppresses you only partially.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Many studies say triac is way more suppressive than t3. And we know that triac shuts you down big time. Therefore, what I conclude is t3 suppresses you only partially.
T3 suppression is dosage-dependant.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You answered my question exactly. Thank you!

No the point is that your gland will recover slower with triac. At low doses of course T3 wont shut you down completely (as will do T4 and T2 but someone dont respond well to those because may lack something that makes the pathway for conversion to T3.

jacked1

Awards
Probably trimax melts fat more quicker.

BTW do you think that m4ohn is anti-catabolic enough to counter triac muscle loss?
So Trimiax is therefore more catabolic as well? I know this is all dosage dependent however.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it seems from this discussion and those posts that Trimax is more effective which means more catabolic and more suppressive just by its very nature.

Like I said, I'm going to do this cycle soon, including Trimax, so if anyone wants to see how it goes with me, just let me know... if I get enough interest I'll keep a log here... otherwise, I can just keep in touch with a few interested persons and let 'em know how it goes...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've had a chanced to use Trimax both on and off cycle and after 3 cycles worth I feel I can give some strong input.

1) Rebound is there. If you know it is coming then you can be prepared. I find 5-15 days after use is the trouble zone. Make sure you are eating strict after use and you will have no problems.

2) Sides? Lethargy is a very big factor. 4 mg/day is going to increase your T3 levels so far over baseline that you should feel tired. Your metabolism will literally be on 3rd gear. I find running Trimax requires an extra hour of sleep at night on average.

3) Fat Burning? Like butter. It has been the only product I used and had my expectations blow away. You will be able to see literal day-by-day body recomp.

Muscle loss is a possibility. The cycle I ran off cycle at 20% BF was worth it in fat/muscle loss ratio. At a low BF% I wouldn't suggest using it alone. A few people have noted muscle gain AND fat loss. This is very much possible because protein synthesis should be elevated.

My next Trimax cycle I am going to attempt cal cycling for both fat loss and muscle gain. Hopefully I can get a log up here with that in a few months. Should be interesting.

Also, There was some very good bloodwork in the Trimax thread. Expect TSH to be 0.0 while on Trimax.

Good luck.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I've had a chanced to use Trimax both on and off cycle and after 3 cycles worth I feel I can give some strong input.

1) Rebound is there. If you know it is coming then you can be prepared. I find 5-15 days after use is the trouble zone. Make sure you are eating strict after use and you will have no problems.
I suggest taking forskolin and/or guggul for the 3 weeks after a T3 or trimax cycle for this very reason. 7oh or clen could help too avoid a fat rebound.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If one were to take this triac thing... Is it legally available? And , most importantly, how do you get your thyroid back up? 7oxo?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read somewhere that running t3 or triac on a 2 days on / 2 days off protocol gives equal results while suppressing the thyroid a LOT less... AND using half the product. Anyone with experience on this?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I've read somewhere that running t3 or triac on a 2 days on / 2 days off protocol gives equal results while suppressing the thyroid a LOT less... AND using half the product. Anyone with experience on this?
In BTPB Rea advocate a 2days T3/2days triac for a month period.

LarryN77

Awards
If one were to take this triac thing... Is it legally available? And , most importantly, how do you get your thyroid back up? 7oxo?
No sadly Triac is not legally available, and unless you have some secret source with tons of the stuff stashed away, you probably aren't going to be able to get it either. I have searched high and low to buy some Trimax, and NO ONE carries it, and it has been discontinued. So, the only other way i could see about buying it is if a company sells it as a "research chemical."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8