DHEA=Fall Asleep!

pttbll

Awards
I finished pct, nolva, clomid, dhea a week ago. Im still taking the dhea 200mgs but when I take the dhea in the morning it makes me fall asleep. And its not recommended to take at night due to melatonin issues. Any suggestions?? What do you guys do?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
thats interesting.. i take 300mg ed and get the total opposite reaction.... bodies are odd!!!

pttbll

Awards
I know, its the damdest thing. It completely shuts me down now where Ill basically pass out asleep an hour or two after taking.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i am looking into this.. i know Dr.D has a bunch of good info on one of the DHEA threads that could possibly explain this...i am trying to look thru all the crap to find the cause.... this interests me

pttbll

Awards
thats interesting.. i take 300mg ed and get the total opposite reaction.... bodies are odd!!!
What time of day, morning, afternoon? Do you take 300mg at once? Do you take with a meal or empty stomach?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I know, its the damdest thing. It completely shuts me down now where Ill basically pass out asleep an hour or two after taking.
Like narcoleptic pass out or just lethargic pass out. That won't work for me when I take this stuff.

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
I take 50 mg on an empty stomach and it makes me hyper.