some dicana feedback

skratch

Awards
Im on my 3rd day of dicana and want to let you guys know what I think,

Iv done tiratricol,t4,t3,and t2 before.

so far it heats me up alot (also taking with eca stack) but dosnt make me feel tired as heck like t3 or triac does.

so far im liking this way better than triac.I would be taking 6 shits a day by now with triac,with this stuff I feel fine(just really sweaty all the time)

so im thinking its not as strong but is a perfect balance of what you need not to eat up all your muscles.

i got it for 38 bucks at vitamin world in the mall(40% off fellas so hurry up if you want to run this stuff)

Ill keep you guys updated.I will be on it for 30 more days.

chaz92398

Awards
Good deal on the Dicana feedback. Not too much to read about so far.

Dosage? How long? Are you tapering the dosage up/down? Any other supps besides ECA? Some b4 and after stats would be nice.

Thx.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Im on my 3rd day of dicana and want to let you guys know what I think,

Iv done tiratricol,t4,t3,and t2 before.

so far it heats me up alot (also taking with eca stack) but dosnt make me feel tired as heck like t3 or triac does.

so far im liking this way better than triac.I would be taking 6 shits a day by now with triac,with this stuff I feel fine(just really sweaty all the time)

so im thinking its not as strong but is a perfect balance of what you need not to eat up all your muscles.
We really needs more feedback on Dicana. Its sounding better than the beginning skepticism would tell.

BTW, how was your experience on T2 and T4. T2 is pretty much worthless for me.
Also, did u try natural thyroid boosters like forskolin and guggul?

skratch

Awards
Good deal on the Dicana feedback. Not too much to read about so far.

Dosage? How long? Are you tapering the dosage up/down? Any other supps besides ECA? Some b4 and after stats would be nice.

Thx.
The first day I took 1 pill and 1 legal gear lipoxene(xenadrine copy) and felt it most of the day.

On the second day I took 2 pills of dicana and one lipoxene.The third day I ramped it up to 3 a day and lipo twice/day.

you dont get the wierd feelings like on triac and t3.Its too soon to tell how well this stuff is yet.

i weight 205 right but I dont really go by the scale anymore.

I will keep it at 3 pills/day for 2 weeks and then go to 4 pills for a week if thats not working by then.

I really liked taking t4 2mg 3 times/day with eca or clen that was my favorite stack.Im thinking this might be very close to it.T2 before working ok but I was using it with other thermos so I cant really say how well it would of worked solo for me.

triac on the other hand @ 6mc/day would literally eat my strengh and muscle away.Im still not seeing and more freqant bowel movments yet so this stuff is weaker than t3 and triac.

on triac and t3 I was to tired to even think about doing cardio.

skratch

Awards
any updates?
Im a lttle tired during the day now.I havnt really been able to get to the gym but Im looking leaner in the mirror.

With that said I will not run this stuff again.I saw it for 38 and wanted to try it out.

I will ramp it up to 4 pills soon and see how that goes.So far its not worth the price that some places are selling it for.

Stick with triac and t3.

chaz92398

Awards
I havnt really been able to get to the gym but Im looking leaner in the mirror.
I don't understand. Are you saying that $ for $ Trimax does alot better? I would expect that, just that Dicana shouldn't be as harsh.

Do you feel as if Dicana is as catabolic as Trimax?

Thanks for the help.

Chaz

skratch

Awards
I don't understand. Are you saying that $ for $ Trimax does alot better? I would expect that, just that Dicana shouldn't be as harsh.

Do you feel as if Dicana is as catabolic as Trimax?

Thanks for the help.

Chaz
Its up there with triac,I went to the gym today and was to tired to lift.I ended up just walking on the tredmill.$for $ I would get triac after trying both.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My experience:

I ran Dicana for 6 weeks, 3 caps ED.. I felt alittle warmer than usual, seemed to amplify the JetFuel I was using (3 caps 2x ED week 3).. Triac did nothing for me, never used T3 or T4 'cause I didn't want to deal with muscle loss.. I don' tfeel as if I lost any muscle on Dicana, even though I was dieting people thought I was on a lean bulk.. :thumbsup:

Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but what does? ;)

chaz92398

Awards
Thanks BPF and Skratch. Did either of you taper the dosage as recommended with Trimax?

nk400

Awards
I have been on Dicana for 8 days now, and have to say I've not noticed anything different to previous cutting phases. No extra 'heat' effect, no increased alertness etc which could point to increased metabolism. No extra weight / fat loss. I'm keeping on it for another week at least (after all I bought a whole bottle!) so can post again on the results.

skratch

Awards
I have been on Dicana for 8 days now, and have to say I've not noticed anything different to previous cutting phases. No extra 'heat' effect, no increased alertness etc which could point to increased metabolism. No extra weight / fat loss. I'm keeping on it for another week at least (after all I bought a whole bottle!) so can post again on the results.
Are you taking it by it self or stacking it?

Im at 4/day now with eca twice a day.Im thinking to just switching to triac because im not feeling the dicana work as it did when I first started.

oh and yes I did taper triac and dicana to see how my body reacts to it.

nk400

Awards
Stacking it with Phenogen (which I also have my suspicions that it doesn't work too well). Taken with ECA maybe 1x ECA a day, purely to supress appetite.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Well there's your problem right there. Taking sesamin and thyroid hormones together is a no-no, they compete against each other.

I'm using Dicana now, I have take 4 caps so far today and am feeling pretty lethargic and definitely hot. But, the lethargy could be from the lack of sleep last night.

nk400

Awards
ah-ha. Thanks for the info, I'll drop the Phenogen.

Just out of interest, can you tell me hoow they compete against each other? In laymans terms please! (I can rarely keep up with some of the chemical discussions on these and other such forums lol).

Cheers,

Nick

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Nick, I can't really dumb it down for you as I don't really understand it. They both have some sort of interaction with the RXR (Retinoid X Receptor), I don't really have the background to understand how significant this is; but enough for Par Deus to recommend against using thyroid hormones/metabolites and sesamin concurrently.

nk400

Awards
science overload!! :lol:

Cheers for the info anyway - I'll avoid running them together.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 10 or so at 2 pills a day and I can definitly feel increased sweating, body temp, etc... and visable weight loss, especially in the midsection. I have never tried triacana or T3 though

Also, as to the sesathin and dicana, I take my last dose of dicana around 4-5 and a full daily dose of sesathin at night. We discussed this over at Avant and this seemed like the way to go.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 10 or so at 2 pills a day and I can definitly feel increased sweating, body temp, etc... and visable weight loss, especially in the midsection. I have never tried triacana or T3 though
Doh! You're getting great results with JUST 2 pills! Lucky you!
All I can say is that Dicana at least does something, while T2 is just fresh water for me.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With T3 and triac, there is this thing about dosing 2on, 2off to avoid thyroid downregulation. It allegedly gives comparable results to dosing every day... Did anyone mention or try that with dicana? Is there a rationale for that as there is for a T3 analogue?

Also, I just went over to 1fast400.com and it is not very expensive, 48$ for 90 caps. Anyways, there are only 4 reviews on this product, but ALL are raving about it. 5 of 5 stars on each review. I think I'm ordering some for my cycle (see prohormones section).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
With T3 and triac, there is this thing about dosing 2on, 2off to avoid thyroid downregulation. It allegedly gives comparable results to dosing every day... Did anyone mention or try that with dicana?
The 2on/2off protocol is not that great IMO. What's interesting was ALR protocol using both T3 and triac alternating them 2 days one and 2 days the other.

shaorinor

Awards
I'm not up to speed on anything recent, but from what I have read in the past, even if you dose at 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, you will still have thyroid downregulation. It only really takes a few days from what I've read.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The idea, for T3 anyway, is 2 DAYS on, 2 days off.

nk400 how you doin' dude? Interested in your results, here.

nk400

Awards
Well after a couple of weeks I had no discernable effects. So I stopped using it.

I had ordered MP also, which I have now been on for a few days.

Maybe I'm a non-responder - if other people seem to be getting results.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I have been using Dicana for just under a month now and it was pretty disappointing. I haven't lost more than 2 lbs, but I do look leaner. I guess that I just expected too much. I have never taken thyroid hormones before, so maybe I over estimated the impact it would have. I was taking it 1cap morning/1cap afternoon/2caps night with ECA. I added Retain last week so that when I stop the Dicana there will already be a sufficient dose of the Retain to combat rebound fat gain. I notice that I look a LOT leaner since I started the ECA/Retain/Dicana combo, but I didn't lose a pound last week. I will be starting back on the Sesamin the day after my last dose of Dicana. I like sesamin. I am constantly thinking about what my next cycle will be. MOHN?EMAX?SDROL?S1+?PROSTAN? Oh the agony!!!!!!!!

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Lots of good feedback here, may I ask that each person sharing results also share some insight into their diet and calorie deficit if applicable?

LarryN77

Awards
Hey guys, i have used Dicana, It did give me lethargy at first, but after a few days, i got used to it. As far as fat loss, it seemed to work okay, at first the lethargy killed my cardio, but i did mangage to get back to the daily running. I did stack Dicana with other stimulants, so i am not sure if i cn give credit soley to Dicana or not, but i think it is a pretty potent thyroid stimulator.

Mom_Wife_Me

Awards
Hey guys, i have used Dicana, It did give me lethargy at first, but after a few days, i got used to it. As far as fat loss, it seemed to work okay, at first the lethargy killed my cardio, but i did mangage to get back to the daily running. I did stack Dicana with other stimulants, so i am not sure if i cn give credit soley to Dicana or not, but i think it is a pretty potent thyroid stimulator.
Can you stack Dicana with SAN T3?

I have both and today is my first day of Dicana so would like to know so that I can add that if I want.

Thanks in advance Guys!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont see why not T3 is nothing but guggul mukul correct? If it is that would be beneficial as thats the natural pathway.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, SAN T3 is synthetic guggulsterones.. I'd use the t3 near the end, to help with natural thyroid output.. ;)

Mom_Wife_Me

Awards
Yes, SAN T3 is synthetic guggulsterones.. I'd use the t3 near the end, to help with natural thyroid output.. ;)
How do you think I should dose the dicana out? It is my second day so I can still make changes. I mean, should I just take 3 a day? When should I add the SanT3, maybe the 3rd week if I run it for 4 weeks - or can I run it longer?

Thanks!:run: