What's after creatine??

1. Registered User
    Answers

What's after creatine??

I'm going to be finishing my creatine cycle in 2 weeks and i'm thinking of an alternative energy and growth supplement to boost my workouts, i thought of max lmg for all the good reviews but i feel i'm not ready to dive into it since my diet is good but not perfect yet. any help appreciated..thanks..

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta
    I'm going to be finishing my creatine cycle in 2 weeks and i'm thinking of an alternative energy and growth supplement to boost my workouts, i thought of max lmg for all the good reviews but i feel i'm not ready to dive into it since my diet is good but not perfect yet. any help appreciated..thanks..
    Maybe try some CEE or some Xtend.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Or how about more cheap as effective creatine monohydrate? If its not broke why fix it?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mc
    Or how about more cheap as effective creatine monohydrate? If its not broke why fix it?
    if it's not perfect you better make it perfect
  5. Registered User
    Answers

hmm..i trying to make it perfect..it will take awhile...trying to grow accustom to the huge amt of food i'm taking everyday, gives me indigestion and stuff. i'm currently taking 8 meals a day..3 medium ones and 5 small ones but still i have grown, i'm trying to increase the portion of each meal but so far my stomach not taking it too well..so i will give that some time..

as for the trying CEE..what i know, i may be old-fashioned and ignorance, is that there is a need to cycle creatine products because it may affect your own body's creatine production and hence i cycle 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, correct me if i'm wrong pls. so if i'm correct, i'm looking for non-creatine products that can increase strength and increase mass, i know there may not be anything as good as creatine except prohomies...if there is something that is close to creatine's effect would be good. i'm currently bulking..
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I would try HMB 6 grams a day, It is backed by scientific studies. For me HMB worked, it helps you to keep what you obtained from your creatine cycle+ helps u to develop more muscles.

The only thing make sure to buy MTI licensed HMB the only one used in all the studies pubblished and that can guarantee quality. this is an interesting article to read

https://www.blackstarlabs.com/blacks...fbc01208dc5fa7

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hmm..i trying to make it perfect..it will take awhile...trying to grow accustom to the huge amt of food i'm taking everyday, gives me indigestion and stuff. i'm currently taking 8 meals a day..3 medium ones and 5 small ones but still i have grown, i'm trying to increase the portion of each meal but so far my stomach not taking it too well..so i will give that some time..

as for the trying CEE..what i know, i may be old-fashioned and ignorance, is that there is a need to cycle creatine products because it may affect your own body's creatine production and hence i cycle 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, correct me if i'm wrong pls. so if i'm correct, i'm looking for non-creatine products that can increase strength and increase mass, i know there may not be anything as good as creatine except prohomies...if there is something that is close to creatine's effect would be good. i'm currently bulking..
    No need to cycle off creatine/ creatine ester products. True, your body does shut down it's endogeneous creatine production in the presence of an exogenous form. However, long-term studies have shown that even after extended creatine usage (2+ years) your normal creatine production rebounds within 30 days of cold-turkey termination of creatine supplementation. Creatine loading and cycling was really just a marketing scam to have you buy/ use more product, and then get the psychological boost from your initial water weight gain the monohydrate form provided. To that point, stick with an esterified creatine...no water retention, and limited breakdown into creatinine.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

i admire your maturity.

go for the CEE, and perfect that diet
  9. Registered User
    Answers

ok thanks guys, then it brings me another point...if CEE is so bad tasting(haven't tried it yet), then should I go for pure CEE or should I go for a blend? Either way what brand do you guys recommend?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

ok thanks guys, then it brings me another point...if CEE is so bad tasting(haven't tried it yet), then should I go for pure CEE or should I go for a blend? Either way what brand do you guys recommend?
    i would just buy pure CEE in bulk form, its a lot cheaper and you can trust that our sponsors are providing pure CEE, not some other crap like monohydrate, creatinine of creatine salts.

and the tast IS that bad, but nothing gatorade or crystal light won't cure.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Our sponsors? who are you referring to?

I wonder will 100plus work?cuz from where i come from, gatorade is pretty ex and not easily available..
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Our sponsors? who are you referring to?

I wonder will 100plus work?cuz from where i come from, gatorade is pretty ex and not easily available..
    the banners on this site will link you to supplement stores. nutraplanet and custom nutrition warehouse have CEE.

i don't know what 100plus is, and where the hell in this country is gatorade powder expensive?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

oh i see..thanks..

i'm from singapore and it's pretty expensive in the sense that it's at least $2.50 for a bottle of gatorade and i hit the gym at least 3 times a week if not 4..that means extra $7.50 a week on something to just musk the bad taste..

and i know there is no need for glucose transport anymore but if i add abit..will it help?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

i was just using gatorade as an example forr something that would mask the taste, you can use pretty much anything.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    i was just using gatorade as an example forr something that would mask the taste, you can use pretty much anything.
    ..or you could just be a man and take your CEE in a shot glass

Really, the taste is no big deal.
  16. I'm Hungry
    Answers

I like it with lemonade crystal light or the cheapo generic crystal light from the supermarket or wal-mart
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Buy it in bulk and cap it. 000 caps work the best for getting 1gram per cap.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

i can't find caps for the CEE?...will creethyl thunder be a good option?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

These are a few that come capped.
    VPX - CEX
    ALRI - N'Gorge
    Thermolife - CrE2
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    These are a few that come capped.
    VPX - CEX
    ALRI - N'Gorge
    Thermolife - CrE2
    thunder is capped too..but which is the best working one?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

None of them worked for me.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

creatine non-responder?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats your favorite creatine product and why?
    By jcam222 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:04 PM
  2. whats a good Creatine to take with X-factor?
    By CrusaderHocky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:37 PM
  3. What is Super Creatine?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 06:18 PM
  4. What comes after the Prohormon ban
    By ironguru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 09:15 PM
  5. Whats in your creatine?