At it again....
- 07-08-2005, 12:29 PM
At it again....
Well, I'm trying to finalize my cutting stack. Tell me if this is too much (overkill).
I'm trying to shoot from a stimulant-free, non-jittery stack.
H.E.A.T. Stack (Heard pretty good reviews about it).
cAMPHIBOLIC (Heard good stuff about this too. Interested to try it.)
Lipoderm-Ultra (Heard it is low on stimulants and pretty effective.)
I'm not sure if this is overkill. I would definately like to add a transdermal fat loss
agent. I couldn't tell if cAMPHIBOLIC and H.E.A.T. are the generally the same or different.
Any input is appreciated.
- 07-08-2005, 01:37 PM
cAMPH and HEAT are supposed to work in different ways so it looks like everything is fine there. I've never used http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?showtopic=6647, but from the feedback it looks like it works very well for the majority of people. You may also want to look at trying Spook's version called "Spooky Lipoderm." Check it out here:
07-08-2005, 02:05 PM
The "Spooky" sounds very interesting. I've read before
about OTC arthritis creams and compounds that some have used
for topical gyno treatment. Thanks for pointing me to that article.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:10 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:51 AM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
- By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:29 PM