How do you test a supplement?

Ultramario

Awards
Where do you go to test a supplement? Just to check it's purity and label integrity?

spoorti1509

Awards
Quality check for protein powder boxes.
When Un-Opened :
Check for damages or cuts on the box,also includes torn labels.
Check for right spellings.
Download original label on the net and compare with the one youre about to buy.
Check for Brand Hologram sticker on neck seal and a plastic seal packed tightly around the cap.
Check for the brand’s name printed or embossed on top of the cap.
Scan qr code /hologram & bar code on the label.
Scan bar code/qr code on the importer’s/distributor’s label.

After Opened :
Should easily mix even with minimal stirring.
Primary pecan,bright commodities,neulife are the only 3 importers for ON in India.
Check for a branded scoop inside the box,scoop is golden in color for ON.
Check for seal cover.
Check for extra details such as manufacturer’s country mentioned under the cap.-Quality check for protein powder boxes.
ntry mentioned under the cap.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do you go to test a supplement? Just to check it's purity and label integrity?
You are asking for a lab to test it correct?

Have you contacted Patrick Arnold's lab? I have used them in the past and many companies like Iron Mag Labs and a few others trust him to do purity%, compound testing, etc, etc.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
What product are you concerned about? Seems like it could cost a good amount to test them.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are asking for a lab to test it correct?

Have you contacted Patrick Arnold's lab? I have used them in the past and many companies like Iron Mag Labs and a few others trust him to do purity%, compound testing, etc, etc.
And nobody has had ANY of Jared Wheat's garbage DMAA pre-workouts tested for purity, etc.? I have an unopened SP250 that I'd gladly donate to show that there is not a lick of DMAA in it instead of the 70mg claimed.