Erase pro plus and testolyze

  1. Erase pro plus and testolyze


    Hi

    Just a quick one. Iíve run erase pro plus twice before with great results and was looking forward to stacking with AnaBeta elite. Unfortunately this seems to have vanished off the face of the earth so Iím looking for an alternative highly rated test booster. I came across testolyze which has some impressive reviews and thought it might be a good fit. As far as I can tell it doesnít contain an AI (donít want to double up) but does contain DAA

    Is there any reason I canít run this with EP+? Or are there any better suggestions available in the uk?

    Any help appreciated

    Thanks


  2. Anabeta Elite wasn't marketed directly as a test booster, and the label of it isn't comparable to Testolyze in any way. I'd say for getting some of the same effects your best choice is PR-XT from Man Sports. If you want a test booster instead i'd suggest OL Test1fy.

    You can run Erase Pro and testolyze together but it would be a waste of money since testolyze is primarily based on DAA and Tribulus (both of which have been proven to not raise test levels multiple times).

    Edit: If the reviews you have read about Testolyze are from certain uk site with an orange logo, i'd suggest you take them with a grain of salt.
    •   
       


  3. Fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for. And yes they were! I didn’t realise they went down the fake review route. Thanks mate

  4. That test1fy does seem to have some aromatase inhibiting mechanism. Is it definitely safe to run with EP+?

    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jim500 View Post
    That test1fy does seem to have some aromatase inhibiting mechanism. Is it definitely safe to run with EP+?

    Thanks
    Safe, yes. You would likely experience some dry sore joints though if you used both at full dose.
    You could pair up EP+ with a natty anabolic such as Vector, Follidrone, MASSACR3, EP1LOGUE or K1NGS SLAYER.
    •   
       


  6. There really isn't a great direct replacement for ABE, but I have used a combo of SNS Xgels and CEL M-Test (currently running) to do the same thing (mood/energy boost while gaining strength and mass)... That combo sits very nicely with me and could work well in your scenario.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. Thanks guys I’ll look into it

  8. So, was anabeta elite better before they took out the 7-OH?
    Do as I say, not as I do.
  9. Erase pro plus and testolyze


    Quote Originally Posted by niclas90 View Post
    Anabeta Elite wasn't marketed directly as a test booster, and the label of it isn't comparable to Testolyze in any way. I'd say for getting some of the same effects your best choice is PR-XT from Man Sports. If you want a test booster instead i'd suggest OL Test1fy.

    You can run Erase Pro and testolyze together but it would be a waste of money since testolyze is primarily based on DAA and Tribulus (both of which have been proven to not raise test levels multiple times).

    Edit: If the reviews you have read about Testolyze are from certain uk site with an orange logo, i'd suggest you take them with a grain of salt.
    As far as the old formula of ABE Iíd say 95% forskolin extract and some nolvadren XT (which has the 7OH ABE used to have) will get you as far as you could get. I honestly donít think anacyclus really has as much benefit as people might think. The old formula didnít have lodhra or eleutherococcus. Just Anacyclus, Forskolin, and 7-OH.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

  10. How about m test and erase pro? Would that be a good shout?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    There really isn't a great direct replacement for ABE, but I have used a combo of SNS Xgels and CEL M-Test (currently running) to do the same thing (mood/energy boost while gaining strength and mass)... That combo sits very nicely with me and could work well in your scenario.
    I wish ABE would come back. I use to stack x gels and abe all the time now I typically will stack x gels and an epicatechin product like fd2.0.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jim500 View Post
    How about m test and erase pro? Would that be a good shout?
    I used the old Erase from PES but not the new one. The M Test and EPro SHOULD compliment each other well.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Thanks mate. I think I might run mtest solo first and if it goes well do another 4 weeks with EP+

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jim500 View Post
    How about m test and erase pro? Would that be a good shout?
    Yep, exactly what I suggested (minus the xgels - which I highly recommend adding as a straight up muscle builder with studied/proven results)!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    I wish ABE would come back. I use to stack x gels and abe all the time now I typically will stack x gels and an epicatechin product like fd2.0.
    Same here. Xgels and ABE was a staple stack for me (I just used my last bottle of ABE not too long ago).

    I wouldn't stack an epi product with it though for 2 reasons: 1) epi is anti infalmmatory, aka will negate some (likely very minor) of the MoA of the xgels and 2) there is literally zero synergy.

    A better stack would be something with forskolin (synergy with ArA), a carnitine salt (like ALCAR to support emulsification of the ArA), and something like M-Test for a more comprehensive, synergistic and beneficial stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  16. You can use Soy lecithin as well (personally think itís a better emulsifier plus you get the benefits of PA) or GMS. You can get tubs of Fearns Soy Lecithin for cheap ~ that way you can get another bottle of xgels
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You can use Soy lecithin as well (personally think it’s a better emulsifier plus you get the benefits of PA) or GMS. You can get tubs of Fearns Soy Lecithin for cheap ~ that way you can get another bottle of xgels
    Thisssssss I always forget about SL Granules!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Maaaaaan, ainít anybody gonna answer muh question? Shucks...
    Do as I say, not as I do.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    So, was anabeta elite better before they took out the 7-OH?
    Theyíre just different. I liked both, of say slightly preferred the og but only by the slimmest of margins
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. erase pro, reversitol and daa stack
    By craig1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:49 AM
  2. PES Erase Pro, Alphamine and Alpha T2 Stack
    By Thebigc4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:23 PM
  3. Erase Pro, Anabeta and M1D Andro
    By Kingpin67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 01:36 AM
  4. Erase pro plus test
    By shadowlok in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 03:55 PM
  5. Erase Pro, AnaBeta, and DAA
    By srg13640 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Log in
Log in