Erase pro plus and testolyze

Jim500

Awards
Hi

Just a quick one. I’ve run erase pro plus twice before with great results and was looking forward to stacking with AnaBeta elite. Unfortunately this seems to have vanished off the face of the earth so I’m looking for an alternative highly rated test booster. I came across testolyze which has some impressive reviews and thought it might be a good fit. As far as I can tell it doesn’t contain an AI (don’t want to double up) but does contain DAA

Is there any reason I can’t run this with EP+? Or are there any better suggestions available in the uk?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite wasn't marketed directly as a test booster, and the label of it isn't comparable to Testolyze in any way. I'd say for getting some of the same effects your best choice is PR-XT from Man Sports. If you want a test booster instead i'd suggest OL Test1fy.

You can run Erase Pro and testolyze together but it would be a waste of money since testolyze is primarily based on DAA and Tribulus (both of which have been proven to not raise test levels multiple times).

Edit: If the reviews you have read about Testolyze are from certain uk site with an orange logo, i'd suggest you take them with a grain of salt.

Jim500

Awards
Fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for. And yes they were! I didn’t realise they went down the fake review route. Thanks mate

Jim500

Awards
That test1fy does seem to have some aromatase inhibiting mechanism. Is it definitely safe to run with EP+?

Thanks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That test1fy does seem to have some aromatase inhibiting mechanism. Is it definitely safe to run with EP+?

Thanks
Safe, yes. You would likely experience some dry sore joints though if you used both at full dose.
You could pair up EP+ with a natty anabolic such as Vector, Follidrone, MASSACR3, EP1LOGUE or K1NGS SLAYER.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There really isn't a great direct replacement for ABE, but I have used a combo of SNS Xgels and CEL M-Test (currently running) to do the same thing (mood/energy boost while gaining strength and mass)... That combo sits very nicely with me and could work well in your scenario.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, was anabeta elite better before they took out the 7-OH?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabeta Elite wasn't marketed directly as a test booster, and the label of it isn't comparable to Testolyze in any way. I'd say for getting some of the same effects your best choice is PR-XT from Man Sports. If you want a test booster instead i'd suggest OL Test1fy.

You can run Erase Pro and testolyze together but it would be a waste of money since testolyze is primarily based on DAA and Tribulus (both of which have been proven to not raise test levels multiple times).

Edit: If the reviews you have read about Testolyze are from certain uk site with an orange logo, i'd suggest you take them with a grain of salt.
As far as the old formula of ABE I’d say 95% forskolin extract and some nolvadren XT (which has the 7OH ABE used to have) will get you as far as you could get. I honestly don’t think anacyclus really has as much benefit as people might think. The old formula didn’t have lodhra or eleutherococcus. Just Anacyclus, Forskolin, and 7-OH.

Jim500

Awards
How about m test and erase pro? Would that be a good shout?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There really isn't a great direct replacement for ABE, but I have used a combo of SNS Xgels and CEL M-Test (currently running) to do the same thing (mood/energy boost while gaining strength and mass)... That combo sits very nicely with me and could work well in your scenario.
I wish ABE would come back. I use to stack x gels and abe all the time now I typically will stack x gels and an epicatechin product like fd2.0.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the old Erase from PES but not the new one. The M Test and EPro SHOULD compliment each other well.

Jim500

Awards
Thanks mate. I think I might run mtest solo first and if it goes well do another 4 weeks with EP+

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, exactly what I suggested (minus the xgels - which I highly recommend adding as a straight up muscle builder with studied/proven results)!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish ABE would come back. I use to stack x gels and abe all the time now I typically will stack x gels and an epicatechin product like fd2.0.
Same here. Xgels and ABE was a staple stack for me (I just used my last bottle of ABE not too long ago).

I wouldn't stack an epi product with it though for 2 reasons: 1) epi is anti infalmmatory, aka will negate some (likely very minor) of the MoA of the xgels and 2) there is literally zero synergy.

A better stack would be something with forskolin (synergy with ArA), a carnitine salt (like ALCAR to support emulsification of the ArA), and something like M-Test for a more comprehensive, synergistic and beneficial stack.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use Soy lecithin as well (personally think it’s a better emulsifier plus you get the benefits of PA) or GMS. You can get tubs of Fearns Soy Lecithin for cheap ~ that way you can get another bottle of xgels

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can use Soy lecithin as well (personally think it’s a better emulsifier plus you get the benefits of PA) or GMS. You can get tubs of Fearns Soy Lecithin for cheap ~ that way you can get another bottle of xgels
Thisssssss I always forget about SL Granules!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maaaaaan, ain’t anybody gonna answer muh question? Shucks...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So, was anabeta elite better before they took out the 7-OH?
They’re just different. I liked both, of say slightly preferred the og but only by the slimmest of margins

Jim500

Awards
So I'm about 8 days into the m-test. Not much to report so far except I've been in an awesome mood for about 3 days! Perhaps a little fat loss but most likely diet related. I still have my bottle of EP+. I was thinking to overlap them starting day 15. That way I have 2 weeks of both and then 2 weeks of just ep+. Can anyone forsee any issues with that? Or better to add the ep+ now? Thanks again

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm about 8 days into the m-test. Not much to report so far except I've been in an awesome mood for about 3 days! Perhaps a little fat loss but most likely diet related. I still have my bottle of EP+. I was thinking to overlap them starting day 15. That way I have 2 weeks of both and then 2 weeks of just ep+. Can anyone forsee any issues with that? Or better to add the ep+ now? Thanks again
Glad to hear so far so good! Mood (from the ksm likely) and sleep are the two aspect I notice right away.

I’d keep them apart at the start to get a better fee for the mtest solo. Once you’re a few weeks in you can add and shouldn’t have any issues

Jim500

Awards
Glad to hear so far so good! Mood (from the ksm likely) and sleep are the two aspect I notice right away.

I’d keep them apart at the start to get a better fee for the mtest solo. Once you’re a few weeks in you can add and shouldn’t have any issues
Thanks mate. I was leaning that way myself. I was thinking erase in the morning and m-test with lunch and dinner?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks mate. I was leaning that way myself. I was thinking erase in the morning and m-test with lunch and dinner?
really wont matter much. just get the full dose in daily and you're good to go. The acute effects are minimal