Whats new in the supplement game ???

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    I have nitroglycerin (glycerol trinitrate) tablets. I get them for free from the pharmacy. Like I said. That’s got plenty of nitrogen.

I actually enjoy the beet juice powder as it covers the taste of all the other aminos in my pump mix, it’s cheap as hell, and the pumps last all night after training when mixed with those aminos.

Take away one ingredient and the effects are much less. Maybe it’s not nitrates, I just assumed pump=nitrogen. There’s SOMETHING in it doing that, though. I’m not just making **** up to sell more beets bahahahaha
    to hell with pills...I want some of that nitroglycerin you can spray on the Johnson!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    to hell with pills...I want some of that nitroglycerin you can spray on the Johnson!!!
    In the labs currently working on this
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Creatine Mono.
    Have some old nos ether from my competition days

4. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    Have some old nos ether from my competition days
    that og diesel nos ether was great!!! haven't used it in awhile....you might want to put it in the freezer then break off chunks and put in blender.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that og diesel nos ether was great!!! haven't used it in awhile....you might want to put it in the freezer then break off chunks and put in blender.
    Its unopened so hopefully it isnt expired
    •   

6. CBD and Hemp extracts are pretty new and the feds just legalized hemp so it's game on.

7. I just smoke some cannabis (weed) preworkout, which is nothing new. They did that in the 70s.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    I just smoke some cannabis (weed) preworkout, which is nothing new. They did that in the 70s.
    What standup is talking about is quite different than recreational marijuana. But maybe you were just messing around?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    What standup is talking about is quite different than recreational marijuana. But maybe you were just messing around?
    Not if itís indica

10. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Marijuana is cannabis usually with high levels of THC (the part that makes you high, relieves severe pain, and can causes all the cardio and mental side effects like addiction, high hr or bp, etc) and low to no CBD. Hemp extracts only have 0.3% or less THC and anywhere from like 10-100% CBD and other cannabinoids, terpenes, etc so more commonly promoted for pain, inflammation, anxiety, cancer, some mental illnesses, seizures, etc.

Since the farm bill passed it's crazy how many kinds of hemp is out there everything from hemp flower to cbd nasal sprays and suppositories.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    Marijuana is cannabis usually with high levels of THC (the part that makes you high, relieves severe pain, and can causes all the cardio and mental side effects like addiction, high hr or bp, etc) and low to no CBD. Hemp extracts only have 0.3% or less THC and anywhere from like 10-100% CBD and other cannabinoids, terpenes, etc so more commonly promoted for pain, inflammation, anxiety, cancer, some mental illnesses, seizures, etc.

Since the farm bill passed it's crazy how many kinds of hemp is out there everything from hemp flower to cbd nasal sprays and suppositories.
    Yeah I was being cheeky. Crohn doesnít have much of a sense of reality or humor.

Though I do find the thc helps the overall ergogenic effect, in addition to high levels of cbd and CBC. Basically in my experience the more potent overall with the three major cannabinoids, the better for performance, specifically in hypertrophic training.
  12. Whats new in the supplement game ???

Iíve actually been adding a low CBN (high cbd and CBC supposedly guaranteed) hemp extract to my usual preworkout dosage of cannabis (500mg) and my post workout dosage as well (another 500mg)

13. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Yeah I was being cheeky. Crohn doesn’t have much of a sense of reality or humor.

Though I do find the thc helps the overall ergogenic effect, in addition to high levels of cbd and CBC. Basically in my experience the more potent overall with the three major cannabinoids, the better for performance, specifically in hypertrophic training.
    Nice feedback. I've heard it increases focus and mind to muscle connection for some. Are you vaping it? No sides you can tell?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    Nice feedback. I've heard it increases focus and mind to muscle connection for some. Are you vaping it? No sides you can tell?
    I smoke it. Ive been smoking it for too long not to want to smoke it over other ways. Itís strongest that way for sure unless youíre using butane hash oil of some kind, and even then the plant itself smoked still seems like it can be more overall potent, thicker feeling in a way if itís the right strain. A good (well grown) OG Kush is probably ideal. It opens the bronchioles and bronchi (from inhalation) as well as dilating the blood vessels (from ingestion). The cerebral effect enhances mind muscle connection and increases focus almost to a fault. It can increase endurance via this mechanism as well as via the pain relief aspect some experience.

So I smoke it. Arnold smoked it, Tom platz smoked it. Lots of golden era guys smoked it. Itís fine. For me.

I suppose a good strong shatter and some high potency hemp extract together vaped would be pretty perfect. And modern.
  15. Whats new in the supplement game ???

Side effects are hunger, possible lethargy, possible anxiety, and possible psychological dependence. (Edit: and FORGETFULNESS) Itís enjoyable enough to not ever want to stop using it, for sure. If one is very young then it can mess up their brain development. The endocannabinoid system is left crippled and dependent upon it for mood stability.

16. It changes your mind to muscle connection which for some (non athletic people) may inhibit coordination or reaction time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Loss - What's new in the Supp world?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 07:48 PM
  2. New in the game
    By Chonda in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:52 AM
  3. New to the supplements game
    By bawoods in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 11:59 PM
  4. Whats new in the world of Designer Steroids?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:00 PM
  5. Did you guys see the stupid fer in the Texas game ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 08:49 AM