Whats new in the supplement game ???

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Agreed with this! And radiate is 10% off at strong supplement shop right now.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-new-year.html
    what is the deal with this supplement? There are next to zero appropriately dosed actives.

    I have zero beef with the owners (I have no idea who they are), and I'm not trying to start a **** flinging war, but I don't get it.

    KSM-66 is included after caffeine, which means there is less than 200mg of KSM-66. Most supplements with KSM-66 provide 600mg+.

    Eria Jarensis is dosed far lower than most other supps at only 75mg when it's routine to see 125mg+ elsewhere.

    50mg of L-Dopa is laughably small when ~500mg is the proven dosage for "legit" GH increases.



    throw that into the bag when they're also including a non-compliant compound in Noo-pept...I dont understand.
    Non-affiliated


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    what is the deal with this supplement? There are next to zero appropriately dosed actives.

    I have zero beef with the owners (I have no idea who they are), and I'm not trying to start a **** flinging war, but I don't get it.

    KSM-66 is included after caffeine, which means there is less than 200mg of KSM-66. Most supplements with KSM-66 provide 600mg+.

    Eria Jarensis is dosed far lower than most other supps at only 75mg when it's routine to see 125mg+ elsewhere.

    50mg of L-Dopa is laughably small when ~500mg is the proven dosage for "legit" GH increases.



    throw that into the bag when they're also including a non-compliant compound in Noo-pept...I dont understand.
    Why dont you try it, and find out for yourself?
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  3. Radiate and Radiate+ have treated Me Very well in the Past and Present. I Love the New formula!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Why dont you try it, and find out for yourself?
    god I hate this bull**** argument.


    If people were to do that, we'd all be buying tens of thousands of supplements and month and "seeing what works for us". That's not how this stuff works.

    There is data, clinical and undeniable data showing that KSM-66 needs to be dosed at "x" in order to receive "y" benefits. Why would I spend money on a supplement that has less than the proven amount?
    Non-affiliated

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    god I hate this bull**** argument.


    If people were to do that, we'd all be buying tens of thousands of supplements and month and "seeing what works for us". That's not how this stuff works.

    There is data, clinical and undeniable data showing that KSM-66 needs to be dosed at "x" in order to receive "y" benefits. Why would I spend money on a supplement that has less than the proven amount?
    You wanna try it PM me your address, I will mail you some when I get back to Michigan. I could have it in the mail by Monday. I didnt tell you to go buy it I told you to try it. I will send you a sample if you like. Trust me nothing in Radiate is underdosed, as you claim.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    You wanna try it PM me your address, I will mail you some when I get back to Michigan. I could have it in the mail by Monday. I didnt tell you to go buy it I told you to try it. I will send you a sample if you like. Trust me nothing in Radiate is underdosed, as you claim.
    So, you work for the company then. This makes a bit more sense now.


    Yes ingredients ARE underdosed and there is no arguing that. If there were compounds not being underdosed, why is it in a prop blend? We both know the answer to this question.


    Lets assume you have 200mg of KSM-66 in the formula (you and I both know its lower than that, but lets be generous as assume this to be true). Can you provide ANY data showing 200mg of KSM-66 can provide benefits for a user (for any purpose)? If so, is the 200mg dose/day capable of providing results even remotely close to the suggested 600mg/day?

    How about any data showing 75mg of "eria jarensis" (we both know theres zero eria jarensis plant material in this product, but I'll keep playing the game)?

    How about 50mg of L-Dopa?

    I can keep listing the ingredients which are obviously underdosed for their intended purposes, but lets start with these.








    Again, this "just try it bro" argument is ridiculous. Hey man, I've found that drinking CEE mixed with rat piss is super anabolic. I LOVE IT! Don't believe me? Why don't you try it for yourself? I'll send you a sample when I get back to the office on Monday
    Non-affiliated

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    So, you work for the company then. This makes a bit more sense now.


    Yes ingredients ARE underdosed and there is no arguing that. If there were compounds not being underdosed, why is it in a prop blend? We both know the answer to this question.


    Lets assume you have 200mg of KSM-66 in the formula (you and I both know its lower than that, but lets be generous as assume this to be true). Can you provide ANY data showing 200mg of KSM-66 can provide benefits for a user (for any purpose)? If so, is the 200mg dose/day capable of providing results even remotely close to the suggested 600mg/day?

    How about any data showing 75mg of "eria jarensis" (we both know theres zero eria jarensis plant material in this product, but I'll keep playing the game)?

    How about 50mg of L-Dopa?

    I can keep listing the ingredients which are obviously underdosed for their intended purposes, but lets start with these.








    Again, this "just try it bro" argument is ridiculous. Hey man, I've found that drinking CEE mixed with rat piss is super anabolic. I LOVE IT! Don't believe me? Why don't you try it for yourself? I'll send you a sample when I get back to the office on Monday
    No, I dont work for the company. I just believe, and know how well the product works, and was gonna send you a sample out of my private stash. How does me offering to send you a sample insinuate that I work for the company? Thats making a great assumption and you know what happens when you make a$$-U-mptions
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  8. how about this...since you were willing to be generous, so will I.


    If you can provide me the information I requested above and show the facts beyond any reasonable doubt, I will purchase a tub of Radiate for myself as well as a tub for you to enjoy.
    Non-affiliated

  9. I am certainly no expert at in clinical doses, Iím just speaking from experience and I love the OG radiate and Iím also loving the new Radiate. On a 3/4 scoop right now and I am cooking inside, havenít eaten yet today and I have zero hunger. Great energy as well, gives me super boost to start my day.

    Just my 2 cents

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    So, you work for the company then. This makes a bit more sense now.


    Yes ingredients ARE underdosed and there is no arguing that. If there were compounds not being underdosed, why is it in a prop blend? We both know the answer to this question.


    Lets assume you have 200mg of KSM-66 in the formula (you and I both know its lower than that, but lets be generous as assume this to be true). Can you provide ANY data showing 200mg of KSM-66 can provide benefits for a user (for any purpose)? If so, is the 200mg dose/day capable of providing results even remotely close to the suggested 600mg/day?

    How about any data showing 75mg of "eria jarensis" (we both know theres zero eria jarensis plant material in this product, but I'll keep playing the game)?

    How about 50mg of L-Dopa?

    I can keep listing the ingredients which are obviously underdosed for their intended purposes, but lets start with these.








    Again, this "just try it bro" argument is ridiculous. Hey man, I've found that drinking CEE mixed with rat piss is super anabolic. I LOVE IT! Don't believe me? Why don't you try it for yourself? I'll send you a sample when I get back to the office on Monday
    Or is it that your just trying to debunk a great product that has awesome reviews, cause your a rep for HTP
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I am certainly no expert at in clinical doses, I’m just speaking from experience and I love the OG radiate and I’m also loving the new Radiate. On a 3/4 scoop right now and I am cooking inside, haven’t eaten yet today and I have zero hunger. Great energy as well, gives me super boost to start my day.

    Just my 2 cents
    I have no issue with personal anecdotes. Hell, if you thing drinking pure cyanide is working from you, rock on I'm not going to tell you it isn't.

    That said, I asked "whats the buzz around this product, why?" and instead of someone coming in and saying "oh well it works because of x,y,z" I get the BPI response of "Just try it bro!!!" It's a nonsense argument.


    If a product is based in science and has data to back it up, I'm probably going to give it a go. If it's something that is OBVIOUSLY underdosed and just has fan boys saying "omg it works great", I'm probably not. Remember when CEE was all the rage? Then actual science came out.
    Non-affiliated

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Or is it that your just trying to debunk a great product that has awesome reviews, cause your a rep for HTP
    I'm not a rep for HTP, and have not been employed by HTP for 6 months or so.


    edit: I take it you're not going to take me up on my offer?
    Non-affiliated

  13. You going to Love The Radiate+

  14. Strong hype

  15. KSM-66 dosing in studies

    Stress and anxiety, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/

    Male sexual function, 675mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/

    Cardio Respitory endurance, 600mg: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...thletic_adults

    Testosterone and muscle recovery, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282

    Female sexual function, 600mg: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/284154/

    Stress & weight management, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27055824

    Memory & Cognition, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28471731

    Thyroid Health, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28829155




    So...these are the human studies involving KSM-66 that I can find. Do I REALLY need to go start digging up L-Dopa, Eria Jarensis (lol) and the other ingredients in this formula?
    Non-affiliated

  16. In before the word ďsynergyĒ is used

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    KSM-66 dosing in studies

    Stress and anxiety, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/

    Male sexual function, 675mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/

    Cardio Respitory endurance, 600mg: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...thletic_adults

    Testosterone and muscle recovery, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282

    Female sexual function, 600mg: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/284154/

    Stress & weight management, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27055824

    Memory & Cognition, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28471731

    Thyroid Health, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28829155
    Unrelated: would love to see a study on the above items with KSM at 900mg or 1200mg daily.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I have no issue with personal anecdotes. Hell, if you thing drinking pure cyanide is working from you, rock on I'm not going to tell you it isn't.

    That said, I asked "whats the buzz around this product, why?" and instead of someone coming in and saying "oh well it works because of x,y,z" I get the BPI response of "Just try it bro!!!" It's a nonsense argument.


    If a product is based in science and has data to back it up, I'm probably going to give it a go. If it's something that is OBVIOUSLY underdosed and just has fan boys saying "omg it works great", I'm probably not. Remember when CEE was all the rage? Then actual science came out.
    Lol ok dude clearly you are just looking to argue today. Calling me a fan boy is clearly helpful.

    There are tons of people on here that have no reason to lie and say a product works when it really doesnít.

    Iím not one to forum argue so Iím done. Thanks!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Lol ok dude clearly you are just looking to argue today. Calling me a fan boy is clearly helpful.

    There are tons of people on here that have no reason to lie and say a product works when it really doesn’t.

    I’m not one to forum argue so I’m done. Thanks!

    so what happened with CEE? Literally thousands upon thousands of people said it was absolutely amazing...now? Nada.
    Non-affiliated

  20. I see dementedcowboy is still in here liking posts, but isn't responding to my offer to buy a unit for myself and for him simply for posting a little data...


    Name:  2qatn9.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  114.5 KB
    Non-affiliated

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I see dementedcowboy is still in here liking posts, but isn't responding to my offer to buy a unit for myself and for him simply for posting a little data...



    How do I post data to something I dont have access to, again YOU are making A$$-U-MPTIONS that I work for the company. This is the last thing I have to say. Cause you just want to argue with people. Thats all you ever do in all your post. So I'm done with you. I offered to send you a sample from my personal stash when I get home. Right now I'm trying to console my mother as we lost my grandmother lastnight and we have to set up arrangements. Thats a bit more important than dealing with your stupidity.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    so what happened with CEE? Literally thousands upon thousands of people said it was absolutely amazing...now? Nada.
    From an outside perspective, who has purchased a bunch of Radiate in the past, it was excellent for energy/focus. I will admit, when I saw the Radiate+ on their site (I haven't tried it) I was curious as to why KSM-66 was added to it because shouldn't that be relaxing? And this is for fat burning. And I am also aware that 600mg is the dose considered for it to work properly.

    So I am half and half on this. Radiate has always been great for it's purpose of getting your ass to the gym, especially cardio. But this blend is a bit odd to me as well.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    KSM-66 dosing in studies

    Stress and anxiety, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/

    Male sexual function, 675mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/

    Cardio Respitory endurance, 600mg: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...thletic_adults

    Testosterone and muscle recovery, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26609282

    Female sexual function, 600mg: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/284154/

    Stress & weight management, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27055824

    Memory & Cognition, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28471731

    Thyroid Health, 600mg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28829155



    This reminds me I need to get some ksm- 66 again
    Anyone dose it at 900mg+
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    This reminds me I need to get some ksm- 66 again
    Anyone dose it at 900mg+
    I always dosed at 600 and feel excellent on it. Recently I tried Swanson brand at 500mg and for some reason it was literally putting me to sleep mid-day. I have no idea why suddenly it had that effect on me.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    How do I post data to something I dont have access to, again YOU are making A$$-U-MPTIONS that I work for the company. This is the last thing I have to say. Cause you just want to argue with people. Thats all you ever do in all your post. So I'm done with you. I offered to send you a sample from my personal stash when I get home. Right now I'm trying to console my mother as we lost my grandmother lastnight and we have to set up arrangements. Thats a bit more important than dealing with your stupidity.
    I'm not looking to argue. I'm looking to understand why people are saying "omg look at this amazing product!" when the available data out there directly refutes it.

    You were also the person who guaranteed that "nothing in the formula is underdosed". So you don't have access to the clinical data, but claim you know that "nothing is underdosed". so which is it?
    Non-affiliated
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat Loss - What's new in the Supp world?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 07:48 PM
  2. New in the game
    By Chonda in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:52 AM
  3. New to the supplements game
    By bawoods in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 11:59 PM
  4. Whats new in the world of Designer Steroids?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:00 PM
  5. Did you guys see the stupid fer in the Texas game ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Log in
Log in