Is pine pollen legit for testosterone?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, it’s full of steroidal saponins and supposedly some DHT oddly enough. What they do is bind up shbg and free up a little testosterone. Yes they work, in that sense. Are they anabolic or giving great results? No. Best used in concert with other saponins and shbg binding compounds as an ancillary to excessive shbg.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've heard, if you just eat the pollen/take it in capsules, the digestive process will break down the testosterone/androsterone/epiandrosterone but it's still a healthy food for vitamin and mineral content. For the hormone boost, use an extract and hold it sublingually for a minute or two before swallowing, but this will mostly only help you feel better, get a little more energy, and mostly only if you're older, but it won't be enough to get anabolic effects.

E

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bee pollen, bee propolis, and royal Jelly have good benefits overall. Can't say how they may directly compete with Pine but there's quite a bit out there on them as well if you want to look into. I'd hardly call any of it anabolic or hormonal.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve heard of it working well for some people. Combine it with a bottle of CEL M test