Im looking for an intense pre-workout without Yohimbine!!

YoungLifter44

Awards
Need a fast-acting, awesome pre-workout without Yohimbine in it to help me kill some 430AM workouts.
I used to use Arez Black God of the Gym, the original formula with DMAA and I loved it. Could take as little as 1/3 of a scoop and feel amazing endurance, strength, and focus.

I picked up some of the original God of Rage with DMAA and tried it today for the first time and honestly, I hated it.

Only took half a scoop probably even less; didn't feel that same focus and energy that Arez used to give me. Heart rate was fast, sweating like crazy, had trouble feeling like I could breath deep enough, couldn't focus. Didn't feel good like the old Arez used to make me feel, felt crappy. Took longer to kick in: like 30-45min whereas the old Arez would be kicked in 15-20min tops for me.

Im assuming I felt crappy because the Yohimbine in the GOR - none of that in the old Arez Black.

Any recommendations? Trying to order ASAP.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hyde I think had yohimbe, but it doesnt seemed dosed to cause the anxiety that usually can be associated with yohibe. Some yogimbe supplements I cannot tolerate, Hyde I can. Pretty cheap, and packs a punch.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White Flash
Dymatize Pre WO
Gat Psychon
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black

These are all good choices.

YoungLifter44

Awards
Hyde I think had yohimbe, but it doesnt seemed dosed to cause the anxiety that usually can be associated with yohibe. Some yogimbe supplements I cannot tolerate, Hyde I can. Pretty cheap, and packs a punch.
Ingredients look like its mostly high dose caffeine + yohimbine. Wary to buy it. I only took 1mg or less of Yohimbine today in the GOR and hated it. Sweat more than I ever have, could barely heavy deadlift without feeling light headed. Actually made me feel worse + more anxiety than before I took it.

Old Arez Black I would get euphoria almost and pure focus.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ingredients look like its mostly high dose caffeine + yohimbine. Wary to buy it. I only took 1mg or less of Yohimbine today in the GOR and hated it. Sweat more than I ever have, could barely heavy deadlift without feeling light headed. Actually made me feel worse + more anxiety than before I took it.

Old Arez Black I would get euphoria almost and pure focus.
I get that from most yohimbe pre workouts. For some reason, with Hyde, it doesnt effect me like that. Maybe see if you can pick up a sample from your local supplement shop.

YoungLifter44

Awards
White Flash
Dymatize Pre WO
Gat Psychon

These are all good choices.
Mega PRe Black looks like it could be good.

Any input on Re1gn or Excelsior?
Doesn't look like they have Yohimbine and see decent reviews.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Re1gn may have Y Alkaloids with Stim X there is research that shows it stems, but nobody has 100% Confirmed. Many get the Y Side effects
[video=youtube;qxVkLXuYpfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVkLXuYpfk[/video]

[video=youtube;ojVFkGPypwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojVFkGPypwQ[/video]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, won't be getting that one then!
re1gn has many fans...detractors yell loudest, but trust me many of us are huge fans--really nice feel good effect from the kannaease.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good ones

Allmax amino-cuts is good.
Millennium Sports Ragnorak-elite or Ragnorak elite (Caffeine-free version)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Usually the yohimbine is used as an maoi to make the tyramine, synephrine, norsynephrine, BMPEA, DMAA etc much longer in duration and more potent. Those sympathomimetic amines don’t last long (seconds) with Mono Amine Oxidase around.

They’re used in the place of ephedrine, which is used in place of amphetamine. Both of which are sympathomimetic and have MAOI effects of their own. Both also illegal. Funny story, ephedrine is actually harder on your heart and brain by a lot.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am also on this quest hoping to find an effective high stim product with no yohimbine or rauwolscine in it. So far I’m sticking with the amphetamine as it’s safer than what I can get without a prescription otc or otherwise.

I do have a prescription.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
White Flash
Dymatize Pre WO
Gat Psychon
Great list right here for sure. I'd check out seismic surge by hard rock supplements as well.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd go for Mega Pre Black. You can find it BOGO right now. Love that label.

DieselJD

Awards
3rd vote for megapre black. Bought it during black friday. I for sure get a solid mood lift and its altogether a well put together product

YoungLifter44

Awards
3rd vote for megapre black. Bought it during black friday. I for sure get a solid mood lift and its altogether a well put together product
I'll have to check it out for sure

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bloodshr3d or if you can get ephedrine and add caffeine pills or a monster....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I’m noticing the trend that if it has no yoho in it, then it has no decent stims in it either. Just caffiene or related xanthines. Worthless.

YoungLifter44

Awards
So, I’m noticing the trend that if it has no yoho in it, then it has no decent stims in it either. Just caffiene or related xanthines. Worthless.
I found some old Arez Black which has some exotics in it. But that's discontinued now.
Looks like Dust X by Blackstone might not have Y in it and has some exotics.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Wild by Juggernaut. It's low on caffeine for me personally, but the focus is fantastic.

Core Fury X is another good one that I've tried recently.

OG Arez Black and Arez White DMHA were both high on my list of preworkouts.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wild, yup that’s a good one I just read the ingredients panel. Looks pretty strong.

Also, anti hero labs VENOM looks pretty strong, 100mg of dmaa in it. Jeez.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aggressive Labz makes an Arez Black OG clone. I’ve also seen a Craze V1 clone. Guessing they put that N,a-DEPEA in there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delta sport aventus, also an arez black clone.

YoungLifter44

Awards
Which is the one like craze v1 ?
Curious about this too haha!

Went with some Arez Black with DMHA for now, that I found; and some Fusion which is an original OG Arez Black Clone.
Gonna be ordering a few more in the coming weeks from the recommendations here so I'll have a full rotation set up for the year.
Like to save the stronger ones for heavy squat+bench days.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I’ve an opportunity to purchase the original god of the gym I’m hearing it’s top stuff .

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards

I was very keen on Excelsior after reading about it but it let me down . Made me feel too relaxed and not motivated . I gave it to a mate who loved it . Goes to show how they work differently for different people

Re1Gn on the other hand at 1 rounded scoop for me is excellent. Nice mood lift but I understand the issue with yohimbine .

I’ve an opportunity to purchase the original Arez White label with 12g nooept and DMHA etc Is that the one you used ? I’ve heard it’s very strong

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apparently I didn’t bookmark the craze clone so I’ll have to really dig around online for it. No guarantees now. Sorry guys, i ****ed up. Usually this type of thing is my specialty. Finding stuff that’s long gone but actually not.

Also, pro level research ultra disturbed is the arez black clone made by aggressive Labz, if anyone wants to check that out. In my experiences aggressive is very affordable and definitely real.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Apparently I didn’t bookmark the craze clone so I’ll have to really dig around online for it. No guarantees now. Sorry guys, i ****ed up. Usually this type of thing is my specialty. Finding stuff that’s long gone but actually

Also, pro level research ultra disturbed is the arez black clone made by aggressive Labz, if anyone wants to check that out. In my experiences aggressive is very affordable and definitely real.
Cue 200 people outside your house with search warrants ��

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Need a fast-acting, awesome pre-workout without Yohimbine in it to help me kill some 430AM workouts.
I used to use Arez Black God of the Gym, the original formula with DMAA and I loved it. Could take as little as 1/3 of a scoop and feel amazing endurance, strength, and focus.

Any recommendations? Trying to order ASAP.
I would highly recommend trying StimMax - packed full of top quality ingredients including 2g Choline Bitartrate (for focus/altertness), 250mg Dynamine (nootropic ingredient for focus/energy), 30mg Noopept, and more. StimMax will definitely get you moving in high gear at 4:30am, and it'll get your mind awake and in the right spot too.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm in the same boat! Arez was good but the yohimbe got me. I see some recs in here also have yohimbe so what do we do?

DodgeCharger

Awards
Endorush by BSN makes me very nauseous and usually vomit if I take a full scoop. 99% sure it is the Yohimbe. Other than that, the energy is great.
Recently have just been using multiple scoops of AmiN.O. Energy.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Believe it or not, Dymatize PRE hit me hard this morning. Might want to give that a shot.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endorush by BSN makes me very nauseous and usually vomit if I take a full scoop. 99% sure it is the Yohimbe. Other than that, the energy is great.
Recently have just been using multiple scoops of AmiN.O. Energy.
I found that BSN one to have a “sweet spot” of Y for me. Still NOT going to be what the OP is looking for

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what is up with this Yohimbe sensitivity all of a sudden?

back in the day everything had ycl in it and I never heard any complaints....just sayin

you guys keep b'ing about it you gonna mess it up for us guys who really enjoy it.