Sup3r PCT as just a test booster

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
I feel like I can make a reasonable argument as to use OLs Sup3er PCT as a standalone test booster. Possible that it can be used together with an actual labeled test booster. Anyone care to sgare their thoughts on it? Is it just a waste of money? Been thinking on it. Sup3r PCT is a great product on its own and is design for a specific thing I am aware.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I recall, it could definitely be ran as a standalone, with solid results. I have seen people stack it with Alphamax as well. I can't recommend stacking the 2, until I get a chance to double check Sup3r PCTs label though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like I can make a reasonable argument as to use OLs Sup3er PCT as a standalone test booster. Possible that it can be used together with an actual labeled test booster. Anyone care to sgare their thoughts on it? Is it just a waste of money? Been thinking on it. Sup3r PCT is a great product on its own and is design for a specific thing I am aware.
Of course it can be ran as a stand-alone test booster. It has a complete formula that can have plenty of benefits even ran solo. Things like libido, energy, sense of well-being and deeper sleep. Just don’t expect any muscle mass from a test booster.

mohit

Awards
You could also take a look at K1ngs Blood that looks much better as a stand-alone product I reckon

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Yeah i know kings blood is more of a traditional test booster but I just like the profile of Sup3r PCT better

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you like the profile of Super PCT, go for it. It has a solid profile with some good test boosting ingredients, so it couldn't hurt. I do agree that there are other natural anabolics that are designed more for standalone use (Alphamax, M-Test, etc.), but if you like the ingredient profile of Super PCT then I would give it a go solo

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could also take a look at K1ngs Blood that looks much better as a stand-alone product I reckon
Why do you say “looks much better”? Personally I like this profile slightly better except for the inclusion of the AI.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's worth a shot for you if you like the profile and haven't tried it solo before I'd say go for it and see how it works for you.