Fat loss with SARMS??

Pywell89

Awards
I’m currently only on day 3 of a 6 week RAD140 cycle. Am eating in a calorie surplus with the aim to lean bulk.

Will I still see fat loss even though I’m in a calorie surplus as a result of the rad140 or will I just gain lean mass and minimise fat gain?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How big is your calorie surplus?

If you're eating slightly over maintenance, it's definitely possible. But if you're eating 500+ over maintenance it I would say no.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'll see a lot of fat loss if you're in a surplus. I would say it will be more of lean bulk with min fat gain.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think that if you want fat loss s4 is good stack with rad

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends on how big of a surplus, training, genetics, etc. More than likely though will just help with minimizing fat gain.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rad140 put about 15 pounds on me in 2 months with no noticeable difference in body fat. I didn’t measure though. Didn’t really change my diet either.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad140 put about 15 pounds on me in 2 months with no noticeable difference in body fat. I didn’t measure though. Didn’t really change my diet either.
standalone?? and what dosage

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with the others. Youre more likely to see a drop in bodyfat %, rather than a reduction in midsection fat (as you would more likely see running, say, anavar).

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe you just look leaner after adding more muscle? I have no experience with Rad , but this is a possibility

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently only on day 3 of a 6 week RAD140 cycle. Am eating in a calorie surplus with the aim to lean bulk.

Will I still see fat loss even though I’m in a calorie surplus as a result of the rad140 or will I just gain lean mass and minimise fat gain?
SARMS and anabolics can be used for fat loss or a lean bulk, but it really comes down to diet. If you are eating at maintenance, you will probably gain lean mass and decrease fat. If you are in too high of a surplus, then you will can lean mass, but also increase fat. Anabolics will help, one way or the other, but it still comes down to eating more or less than what your body requires.