BPC157 feedback?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those who have tried it what you experienced effects and did effects ?
I’m going to do a torn acl surgery and wondered about post surgery results for those who tried it .
Thanks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I felt it helped my shoulder recovery after surgery and my physical therapist commented on how quick I gained back mobility before I ever mentioned my use of it. I started the day after my surgery, using 2-3 micro doses around my surgery site twice a day. I told my therapist what I was doing and she only told me to be sure of the quality of what I was using.

I used the same needle once a day. I drew 2-3 doses at once, left some air between each dose to allow me to move it around to a few different spots around the shoulder. So 4-6 pins a day with the same needle, cleaning the site, vial, and needle between each pin. The only negative side effect was slight bruising from so many pins in the same location each day.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt it helped my shoulder recovery after surgery and my physical therapist commented on how quick I gained back mobility before I ever mentioned my use of it. I started the day after my surgery, using 2-3 micro doses around my surgery site twice a day. I told my therapist what I was doing and she only told me to be sure of the quality of what I was using.

I used the same needle once a day. I drew 2-3 doses at once, left some air between each dose to allow me to move it around to a few different spots around the shoulder. So 4-6 pins a day with the same needle, cleaning the site, vial, and needle between each pin. The only negative side effect was slight bruising from so many pins in the same location each day.
Sweet, I wonder where can I inject it as far as knees goes ?

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
For those who have tried it what you experienced effects and did effects ?
I’m going to do a torn acl surgery and wondered about post surgery results for those who tried it .
Thanks
I have used both bpc157 and tb500.

For a torn acl i would suggest tb500 instead of bpc157 (but if you can you should use both).

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both bpc157 and tb500.

For a torn acl i would suggest tb500 instead of bpc157 (but if you can you should use both).
Oh really why is that? Please share what you experienced

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Oh really why is that? Please share what you experienced
I had chronic muscle contractures in both biceps brachialis, which soon became tendinitis.

I prefer TB500 because it's more convenient since you pin less often and not always in the same spot. You have to use BPC157 precisely on the injury and i found it unconfortable since the area was quite small, and you have to dose it twice a day. Also high dosages of TB500 have others alleged benefits on muscle mass and tissue elasticity. Finally it helps with inflammation contrary to BPC157, and i believe you must have some kind of swelling due to the tear.

But they are synergestic so if you can afford both, do them.
I did noticed a puffy/swollen face when using TB500.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
isnt the tb500 have more potential for side effects then the bpc157

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a partial tricep tendon tear, as result of a calcium deposit that formed inside the tendon and then tore during a heavy bench press day.

Basically created a hole in the tendon. Anyways I was told to stay off the injury for 8-10 weeks and to come in at week 6 and do more imaging.

I ran MK677, BPC157 100mcgs 1x per day about an inch or two from the site and then TB500 at I think 2mgs per week (low)

Long story short, I did not do any upper body for the 6 weeks, fully rested it, and just focused on Legs 3x per week to keep from boredom and to keep my sanity.

At the 6 week mark, with imaging the tricep tendon tear was fully repaired to my doctors Astonishment (He previously did surgery on me when I tore my quad off 100%)

So he released me that very day back to light weights. I stayed super light on bench press for another 4-6 weeks and did not do any tricep specific exercises and I am now good to go.

For fact it healed me in nearly half the Doctors diagnosed timeframe.

If you need a source PM me since MA Labs is a sponsor here, I'm allowed to give you a discount code/link via PM-

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
iv been told its real hard to find a reliable source for it right now

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
isnt the tb500 have more potential for side effects then the bpc157
What would those side effects entail? I can’t find any real articles noting sides of tb500, mainly benefits. Thanks

I used tb500 for a shoulder injury. Couldn’t even bench the bar without pain. After 2 weeks of Tb, I was back to nearly benching my same weight before the injury and also doing my other shoulder/chest/back exercises pain free. Unfortunately , a couple months after I tore my pec :(.

It has no pain but I’d like to use either bpc or Tb again for it. Also , BPc for ibs symptoms.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lionking999 Injury / Rehab 24
Supplement Auction 1
Anabolics 36
Injury / Rehab 40
Supplements 15