DIY muscle rubs

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Backstory here.... some 15 years ago I started having some calve issues while running. Basically I’d be running along just fine and all of a sudden I would get this cramp/Charlie horse in one or the other calf. It would take me to my knees, sometimes it was even difficult to walk back. I finally went to my Dr and she wrote a Rx for PT. After 12 treatments of deep tissue PT I was ready to go. Almost a year later everything was going great and it happened again. So I went back to the Dr and they did bloodwork but it all came back ok. Fast forward to now. I’ve had PT done 5 or 6 times and my calves are eat up with scar tissue. To this day we have not found what the problem is. A month ago or so I was looking up home brew TD Test and came across a video about TD magnesium using DMSO. Well I gave this a try and the results have been incredible. I’ve been able to run like I was in HS again with no issues. So I’m about to DIY my own Magnesium cream with MSM and DMSO but I thought I’d ask is there any other ingredients I should add to help with muscle scar tissue, increasing blood flow and spasms in a localized area? Thanks

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am the compound director for a compounding pharmacy n sometimes doctors will add pentoxyfilline to some of our pain creams to help increase blood flow, if you can get your hands on that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Peptide/Research 1
mTOR25 Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
Peptide/Research 4