5 month Old, sealed, Pre Workout

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To take it or not? White Pipes stim free pump product. Exp date 07/18... Tastes good. Does not look like powder though.
1543580800444.jpeg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it tastes fine, should be good to go. Grind that shyt up in a blender and keep it in the freezer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd throw it in a blender and blend it all up. I'm sure it's fine. I would use it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should be good to go. Just put it in the freezer for 24 hours and then blend it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Non organic powders/capsules etc. really don't go bad per-se. They might clump but these ingredients are good for years if properly stored. Go read about the Harvard studies on medications. 10-30+ year old meds had lost little efficiency compared to brand new. FDA just requires an expiration code to be put on them.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Break off a little rock and smoke it out of a lightbulb.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Send it my way and I will test it out for you and report back with any issues! Because I care that much.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Non organic powders/capsules etc. really don't go bad per-se. They might clump but these ingredients are good for years if properly stored. Go read about the Harvard studies on medications. 10-30+ year old meds had lost little efficiency compared to brand new. FDA just requires an expiration code to be put on them.
Glad someone posted about the Harvard studies on medications. Hopefully, someone could inform the PerforMax guy about this. He seems to think after 3 years his ingredients degrade down to ZERO

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine did that too, perfectly normal due too the ingredients in it. I broke mine up with a fork and keep it in the freezer.

mohit

Awards
Wish I had some of that White Pipes was one of the best pump powders I’ve ever had....wonder why Controlled Labs stopped making it....

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I had some of that White Pipes was one of the best pump powders I’ve ever had....wonder why Controlled Labs stopped making it....
Went through two tubs of white rapids when it first released never had a bad workout using it