Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ThermoLife files lawsuits against A1 Supplements and NetNutri.com

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/11/thermolife-a1-supplements-lawsuit.html

ThermoLife International, the company behind the NO3-T nitrates you see in a number of effective supplements on the market, has filed lawsuits against A1 Supplements and NetNutri.com. The suits revolve around the retailers falsely advertising and selling hundreds of misbranded, adulterated, and illegal products.

You can see the full press release from ThermoLife International about the A1 Supplements and NetNutri.com lawsuits at prnewswire.com. The release goes into a lot more detail about ThermoLife’s complaints including the fact that it names over 275 products that use ingredients the FDA has determined as not legal.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I rmember thermolife actually made great supplements. Now they live in a courtroom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They dont really make anyhingg anymore. They just hold patents on single ingredients and make their living off of lawsuits.
money for nothing....I bet that dude wears a huge pinky ring, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep pretty lame. Like i said, i used to like some of their old stuff.
don't feel lonely!!! I liked their creatine nitrate product and the test booster-can't remember name, but they did have a few decent products.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don't feel lonely!!! I liked their creatine nitrate product and the test booster-can't remember name, but they did have a few decent products.
T-bol. Creatine was c-bol. Ecdy product was e-bol.

Also had a fat burner called Dicana, which was amazing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondered why I kept seeing their rep on other sites lol

Plus the fugitives comment lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used to like their protein powder. Forget the name? Kinda tasted like Ultra Peptide or Beverly UMP Chocolate.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used to like their protein powder. Forget the name? Kinda tasted like Ultra Peptide or Beverly UMP Chocolate.
Vasolate. I enjoyed thermolife when they were a brand...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think we all used one of their products at the time. For the older crowd.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is Jared Wheat when we need him?

Also would love to see the 275 illegal product list.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did they fix the clumping in pump-bol?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ebol was bull****. The way Rhodiola works, lower anlmouts are stimulating, and higher amounts sedating. Normal extracts are 1% and 3 % rosavins and salidrisodes. They used some **** that was like 5% and 12% or something, blowing right past 'high, sedating' to '**** you and your day in the head with a sledgehammer'. Should have called it D-bol for 'debilitating'.

Such a noob mistake. Oh well, suck at formulating? Sue everyone!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ebol was bull****. The way Rhodiola works, lower anlmouts are stimulating, and higher amounts sedating. Normal extracts are 1% and 3 % rosavins and salidrisodes. They used some **** that was like 5% and 12% or something, blowing right past 'high, sedating' to '**** you and your day in the head with a sledgehammer'. Should have called it D-bol for 'debilitating'.

They definitely hyped the hell out of it pushed the release back by a really long time. Pretty hard to meet expwctations doing business like that.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I notice this post is attached to a nitrate. Pepperyourangus

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure why thermolife would be entitled to sue if the products are simply "banned" by FDA standards or illegal. This is akin to me suing the local crack dealer because I sell coffee and he sells illegal crack thus cutting into my profit. Fck Ron K. Filth plain and simple.

If A1 and net are selling non-legal supplements thats up to the authorities. The world does not need Ron dbag Kramer to cape up and save us all. I regret ever spending money on thermolife.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure why thermolife would be entitled to sue if the products are simply "banned" by FDA standards or illegal. This is akin to me suing the local crack dealer because I sell coffee and he sells illegal crack thus cutting into my profit. Fck Ron K. Filth plain and simple.

If A1 and net are selling non-legal supplements thats up to the authorities. The world does not need Ron dbag Kramer to cape up and save us all. I regret ever spending money on thermolife.
The lawsuit is that the sales of these banned products creates an unlevel playing field for Thermolife who follows the law, because no one is buying their products, but these instead.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established

Are we talking about the same E-bol? I remember this being the label. What ingredient are you speaking of? I actually remember e-bol working suspiciously well for me. So well it set the precedent for natty supps way too high for me (was one of my firsts I tried)... I’ve been trying to find something that comes close to it ever since.

IMG_6613.JPG

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are we talking about the same E-bol? I remember this being the label. What ingredient are you speaking of? I actually remember e-bol working suspiciously well for me. So well it set the precedent for natty supps way too high for me (was one of my firsts I tried)... I’ve been trying to find something that comes close to it ever since.

View attachment 175616
The first version had rhodiola. You have the second version there. They swapped the rhodiola for ginseng due to the complaints they were getting.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The lawsuit is that the sales of these banned products creates an unlevel playing field for Thermolife who follows the law, because no one is buying their products, but these instead.
I get that hence my coffee analogy. Does thermo even sell a product at the retail level? If I was a judge this would get tossed as I am to believe Ron K. has been able to uncover illegal activities that the US law enforcement and regulatory angencies have completely missed? FTG

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Thermo own muscle beach nutrition so they must have realised their own brand name was too toxic.

It’s a joke, how the hell someone gets a patent for something they didn’t invent and in wide use before the patent was granted...

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant believe they are still around pulling the same chit from years ago. They have no self respect at all

Plus what ever happened to snitches get stitches?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T-bol. Creatine was c-bol. Ecdy product was e-bol.

Also had a fat burner called Dicana, which was amazing.
Wow. Dicana! Yes...went thru a lot of that. Definitely worked. Lots of T-Bol too.

I miss the old days of the Thermolife vs the Supplement World beefs. Designer Supps, and whoever made Stim-X, and Jungle Warfare...I remember some testing thing on it that dragged on for years.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow. Dicana! Yes...went thru a lot of that. Definitely worked. Lots of T-Bol too.

I miss the old days of the Thermolife vs the Supplement World beefs. Designer Supps, and whoever made Stim-X, and Jungle Warfare...I remember some testing thing on it that dragged on for years.
Anabolic Xtreme