Stim-Frer

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s your go-to SF Pump/PWO these days?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High Volume by PES for sure in terms of pump!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax Orange Mango
SlinMax for carb/food pump

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like PEScience High Volume or Scivarion Quake.

SNS Vaso-6 caps are pretty nice as a stand-alone as well.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Volugen
High Volume
Easily Volugen is the best...not comparable

Next MA Pump

Look at both of those labels and you'll see it's an easy choice between 1 of these.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine

MST RAGNOROK-ELITE™ (CAFFEINE FREE)is a good one

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine

MST RAGNOROK-ELITE™ (CAFFEINE FREE)is a good one
would pair well with sns vaso6...I've never used the stim free version of ragnorok but I have heard good things....plus MST stuff is almost always 50% off!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s your go-to SF Pump/PWO these days?
You cannot go wrong with VasoMax. We just "reformulated" it adding Vaso 6 to it. Below, look my honest assessment of the two. Keep in mind, I also love High Volume.

With High Volume, I have found that the pump I get lasts throughout the workout, but is not as pronounced as VasoMax. For example, if I am training chest, I will get somewhat of a pump in other muscles that are working as well. Think of triceps and delts. However, with VasoMax, the pump I get is more pronounced and noticeable, in the specific muscle group I am training. During the sets I perform, I really feel the pump more so than High Volume, but after I stop the set, the pump is less than the continuous pump I have with High Volume. For example, if I am doing leg extensions for my quads, my quads are on fire during the set and a little after the set. However, 20 minutes later, the pump is still there, but not nearly as pronounced as High Volume. I think VasoMax would be really good for those who have a hard time with a mind muscle connection.

The other main difference is the nootropics in VasoMax. They will help with focus. I would also add a little more bulk Alpha GPC to get a 600 mg dose, look at the study below to see why. My order for non stim would be the following:

Athletes for whom strength or speed is important can boost their chance of success by taking 600 mg alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine [abbreviated to alpha-GPC] for six days before a competition. Sports scientists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the US discovered that this results in a three-percent increase in strength.
http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html

1. VasoMax/High Volume
2. Kraken Pump
3. HemaV02

In short, a pump that you fell all workout, High Volume. A more intense pump in the specific muscle you are working, but the pump dissipates a little quicker, but aids with focus, VasoMax