Straightupkratom

Smildj

Smildj

Awards
Anybody have any experience to share with straightupkratom. I’d like to take advantage of their sale, but the echeck system always gets me nervous unless I know they’re legit. Hopefully I’m not breaking any rules here, just asking for simple reviews.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any experience to share with straightupkratom. I’d like to take advantage of their sale, but the echeck system always gets me nervous unless I know they’re legit. Hopefully I’m not breaking any rules here, just asking for simple reviews.
Honestly doeant get any better.
Highest Quality
Great Service
Fast delivery
Good pricing. Plus discount on top..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard nothing but good things

Smildj

Smildj

Awards
Ordered 3 days ago. hasn’t even processed yet. To be honest, there is no incentive for me to order again when other companies are selling the same ****, cheaper cost, with lightning fast shipping.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ordered 3 days ago. hasn’t even processed yet. To be honest, there is no incentive for me to order again when other companies are selling the same ****, cheaper cost, with lightning fast shipping.
When did you order? Send me your order# via pm .

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pm'd you waiting for a response back? Only way there would be any delay is waiting for your e check to clear.
You wont get the quality and purity of the kratom we offer for the prices we offer.
And unlike many vendors our products are tested. Shipping is normally under 3 days from the time funds are collected.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love straight up Kratom and all I use but are the results for their tested products ever posted? Like is there anywhere I can test results on each batch?

Stuff as always seemed top notch though

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love straight up Kratom and all I use but are the results for their tested products ever posted? Like is there anywhere I can test results on each batch?

Stuff as always seemed top notch though
They've posted the test results on here before but it appears to be the same supplier test results that a few companies have posted in other forums (I'm assuming all of those kratom companies get their products from the same large supplier...which is why they can all claim the same test result is for their product). Someone from SUK please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming that's why the test results looks the same as other companies and also why you black out the client name on the test result sheets you've posted (assuming the client name listed is the main bulk supplier). I will agree that their quality is top notch and better than most.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Good stuff, really liked the new orange blend as a change up from my normal blend,

Smildj

Smildj

Awards
So it took 13 days for my order to arrive at my door. The process was incredibly slow, but I understand that’s the nature of their payment system. The owner assured me that future orders will be processed quicker. As far as quality, I really enjoy their green strains, felt it come one quite strong at 5 grams. The reds seem to give me an occasional headache so I will steer away from those in the future. Overall, I’d order again from straightup. I’m personally taking a short break from kratom because I am building a tolerance. But it will be game on again in a few weeks.