Is getrippednutrition done

Ultramario

Awards
I know there was a bad incident with the owner, not sure how everything went down after the event.

Their website Seema to be down

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used to talk to the owner Trey at bb.com years ago. Trey was seeing a woman who was recently separated from her husband. He was a cop. The cop broke into get ripped and killed his ex wife and shot Trey in the shoulder. Not sure how he's doing mentally.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
No ****! Used to buy stuff their all the time and communicated with by email a few times. That's crazy....hope he will make a big come back.

Canuckguy

Awards
I used to order from there too on occasion. Sad to hear!

Ultramario

Awards
Yeah . They were hands down the best to order from on consistent basis. Quick responses and specials that were advertised on website would get recommended sometimes. Great ppl, and co. It take like 2 to three days to get from CA to DC. Good stuff

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ya, great deals. I always went to his site first...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Komodo line was killer. Versions of Katana, Manik, etc.

Sh*t...quick search pulls up the story immediately with pics of Get Ripped...wow happened in September.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think he's been focusing on opening Ironborn Fitness? They will sell supps instore, dunno about online. I got the impression he wants to move on from GRN. Dunno.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He was planning on launching Ironborn with his girlfriend. Not sure if that's going to still happen.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is really sad to say but Getrippednutrition is gone for good.
The owner Trae (as bignastyisbac mentioned) went thru real hell.
Thanks to Trae, Getrippednutrition had gold standard customer service ++ and I bet many people will say the same.

Getrippednutrition is gone but IronBorn is born. No website at the moment but it is possible to order by email. (I cant post email adress here).

IRONBORNFIT

Awards
Hello all
Trae here. Danes sent me a message about people asking about GRN. I dont want to step on toes here but long story yes its gone for good

Sounds as if many of you heard the story but its pretty more in depth than reported. Essenially her ex tried to hunt us down a month earlier and his work (California Highway Patrol) suspended him and took all his weapons. They had a duty to notify us as we were in apparent danger but did not. He was put on desk duty after 1 week suspension and got his guns back and returned without a psychologist even evaluating him. That was Friday the 31st. We were out of town and the placed we stayed had all the windows broken out that weekend. We returned Monday the 3rd and thats when he killed her and tried to kill me
I was hit with a 40 caliber hollow point in my left shoulder. I destroyed my shoulder joint and severed a nerved and destroyed a blood vessel running down my arm. During the incident after getting shot and tackled him trying to get the gun and tore my labrum and partial tear of rotator.
I have been out for several months and not working essentially ruined the store and almost my gym. The incident happened inside my store and out front so I couldn't go back even if i wanted

Lots more details about it but i cant really say much more as my lawsuit would be effected

I appreciate all you guys over the years and your kind words now. This has been a horrific part of my life. I truely loved her like I have never loved before

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all
Trae here. Danes sent me a message about people asking about GRN. I dont want to step on toes here but long story yes its gone for good

Sounds as if many of you heard the story but its pretty more in depth than reported. Essenially her ex tried to hunt us down a month earlier and his work (California Highway Patrol) suspended him and took all his weapons. They had a duty to notify us as we were in apparent danger but did not. He was put on desk duty after 1 week suspension and got his guns back and returned without a psychologist even evaluating him. That was Friday the 31st. We were out of town and the placed we stayed had all the windows broken out that weekend. We returned Monday the 3rd and thats when he killed her and tried to kill me
I was hit with a 40 caliber hollow point in my left shoulder. I destroyed my shoulder joint and severed a nerved and destroyed a blood vessel running down my arm. During the incident after getting shot and tackled him trying to get the gun and tore my labrum and partial tear of rotator.
I have been out for several months and not working essentially ruined the store and almost my gym. The incident happened inside my store and out front so I couldn't go back even if i wanted

Lots more details about it but i cant really say much more as my lawsuit would be effected

I appreciate all you guys over the years and your kind words now. This has been a horrific part of my life. I truely loved her like I have never loved before
Thank you for sharing this with us and we all want you to recover fastest possible physical and mental.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always had a flawless experience when placing/receiving orders from GRN as well. They offered a wide variety of top brands and better than average pricing.

I don’t personally know you Trae, but I am genuinely appalled and sad to hear about everything that happened. I hope you do well in your recovery from your physical wounds, and are able to find a positive outcome as a result of all this.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hello all

Wow. So sad to hear about this. Im sorry bro

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just read that out to my gf and that last line hit us both. I’m so sorry you lost her man ��

I’m in the uk and ordered many times, best service ever. Katana was the best of the best at the time too. Hope everything in your life gets better.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello all

I'm sorry for your loss.

It hurts to hear when someone who's duty it is to protect those he serves ends up doing the exact opposite and inflicting so much pain and suffering.

I wish you all the best in your new venture.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IRONBORNFIT - I don't have any words that I can even imagine helping. I don't know you and only ordered a few times from GRN - and to be honest, it was uneventful. Each experience went exactly as planned.

I can say that this is a great community here, and it is strange but it has helped me through some hard times (nothing like what you describe). I hope you stick around and I hope that we can help in some small way. Thanks for letting us know what is going on.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man sorry to hear. I miss the GRN Deals of the Day.