og anabeta best replacement

kiki123

Awards
I'm looking for a supplement similar to OG anabeta ( Anacyclus p. extract) which worked well for me...

According to my research there are only 2...

Test1fy and PR_XT which one is the better choice???

I know there are already posts about it but I need advice from people who have already tested one or the other...

Thanks guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of those, I’d suggest Test1fy. I’ve only ran it once and it was a while back. Pretty good product. I would also look into MassMax. Although the ingredients aren’t the same, you still benefit from the increase in hunger and weight gain.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above MassMax would be a nice product to try. I don't think it would replace ABE but it will hopefully get you similar results or close to similar results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like said above MassMax would be a nice product to try. I don't think it would replace ABE but it will hopefully get you similar results or close to similar results.
Great way to explain it. It may not be the same as AB but the results have been very similar. Especially when you add forskolin to MassMax. Compares very well to ABE.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
+1 for MassMax. Different ingredients than ABE, but similar effect (increased hunger, strength gain, size gain, etc.). Very solid natural anabolic for bulking

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a PR XT log on here, nothing profound about it. It increased my hunger quite a bit.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test1fy would be your best bet. X gels will also give you similar strength gains if not better but testify features the same ingredient

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My post must have been deleted, but there is a non sponsor with 600mg pills at a 5:1 extract. Same extract(ratio wise) that was used in PR-XT. Can't vouch for them, but they seem to be a respected company.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA for the strength, MassMax for the weight gain/hunger. Bam.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fullness aspect I got from anabeta was my favorite aspect....and for that I've found vector to mimic it favorably

I never got hunger from anabeta but the hunger increase I got from vector has been undeniable

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Injectable, or TD?
These methods haven't been compared on human subjects.

But we have data from research sponsored by Coca-Cola on South Asian mice which suggests Super Saiyan sustained testosterone levels from sipping it throughout the day.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woah woah woah guys this is the supplements subforum.

But I do believe oral consumption is best. No need to cycle off
Puts on too much water weight. Maybe good for a bulk, but if you're trying to slim down, I'm in favor of a no fluids diet.