LGD PCT question??

Pywell89

Awards
I’ve got my hands on a bottle of OL Mass GH and am planning on running it for 4 weeks (only 4 weeks as I’ve never used anything this strong previously, strongest was Ostarine).

The plan is to start with weeks 1 & 2 at 4mg LGD and weeks 3 and 4 at 8mg if everything goes well.

I’ve bought Clomid for PCT but will this be enough? And is it even necessary given that I am only running it for 4 weeks?

I also have a separate tub of mk677 and am currently running a Vector and Follidrone stack, should I jump on these straight after the Mass GH or do a full PCT before restarting these?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks aee not enough up to 6 weeks run this .. clomid is good , take some cycle support for your cycle

Pywell89

Awards
4 weeks aee not enough up to 6 weeks run this .. clomid is good , take some cycle support for your cycle
Why would 4 weeks not be enough time for a run? I’ve seen logs where people have gained 8lbs in the first two weeks. I’d be happy to gain 10 in 4 weeks.

What cycle support would you recommend?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a ok you will gain for sure 10 lb from mass gh but will be not clear muscle mass.. when i used mk 677 for 2 months ,this stuff made me like a balloon ! too much water retention! you can run 1 bottle at two caps a day and go for a 45 days run! for cycle support i recommend cel cycle assist ,the new ar1macare pro or just run some NAC and tudca

Pywell89

Awards
a ok you will gain for sure 10 lb from mass gh but will be not clear muscle mass.. when i used mk 677 for 2 months ,this stuff made me like a balloon ! too much water retention! you can run 1 bottle at two caps a day and go for a 45 days run! for cycle support i recommend cel cycle assist ,the new ar1macare pro or just run some NAC and tudca
I’ve ran Mk677 before for 3 months and didn’t really suffer from water retention that badly at all. Will the LGD give me me any water retention?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent got personal experience but many friends ran lgd and told me that it is a bulking compound so maybe will gain some water.. if you want wet gains better look for s4 or even rad 140

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You want to run lgd for 8 weeks at least, since it doesnt really kicknin before week 3, and you shouldbe making solid gains up until at least week 8. Clom moderately dosed with a taper for 4wks should get you fully recovered.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your friends made 8 lbs of Leanmass in 4 weeks i can assure you it was a strong prohormone and not a sarm. (Alot of fake sarms out there, like alotttt) or it was fat and bloat from poor diet. Ive ran mostly every sarms multiple times bro and LGD KICKS IN at about week 3, and the best gains are from week 4 to 10 considering you should run lgd for 10 to 12 weeks! and 10 lbs of LEAN muscle in 10-12 weeks of sarms is amazing. I mean muscle mass not water weight or fat. 10 lbs is amazing sarms are not test! Anyways hope that helps

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your friends made 8 lbs of Leanmass in 4 weeks i can assure you it was a strong prohormone and not a sarm. (Alot of fake sarms out there, like alotttt) or it was fat and bloat from poor diet. Ive ran mostly every sarms multiple times bro and LGD KICKS IN at about week 3, and the best gains are from week 4 to 10 considering you should run lgd for 10 to 12 weeks! and 10 lbs of LEAN muscle in 10-12 weeks of sarms is amazing. I mean muscle mass not water weight or fat. 10 lbs is amazing sarms are not test! Anyways hope that helps
this is true