ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oil that expands in your muscle, dangerous, and looks like garbage.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
It turns you into a walking airhead with biceps that look like cow balls. Not to mention that 90% chance of your muscle exploding.
Great sounds super attractive lol thanks everybody just heard a couple people in the gym talking about it. I don't know if they were s*** talking it or if they were talking about trying it to use it I'm about to figure out and inform them on it regardless

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Great sounds super attractive lol thanks everybody just heard a couple people in the gym talking about it. I don't know if they were s*** talking it or if they were talking about trying it to use it I'm about to figure out and inform them on it regardless
Yeah man I have seen some people on that stuff (not just on social media) but also irl. It makes you big quick but you will look so deformed. Anytime man.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you think it's only the huge oilbag weirdos like Greg Valentino that use synthol you're mistaken. That's like laypeople that think only people that look like Ronnie Coleman use gear.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you think it's only the huge oilbag weirdos like Greg Valentino that use synthol you're mistaken. That's like laypeople that think only people that look like Ronnie Coleman use gear.
ALL the top pros use Synthol to an extent, you are correct. They use it how it's supposed to be used. Then you have the Valentino's and the rest of the morons on Facebook videos with black & blue/purple infected arms giving it a bad name.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Exactly. Doesn't interest me, personally but synthol usage is widespread. People aren't as aware of that though as they are about anabolics, gh, 'slin, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 40