Black Friday 2018 is upon us!

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    MSI 40% off entire site, not sure when it starts though
    All over that.....that Protella flavor I'm drooling over. Spend $200, get a $100 gift card. Pretty good deal.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Waiting on the info gents. Will post when i get it.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Post them deals up!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have ran Vector for a full bottle in a controlled environment and have got next to nothing out of it so far 4 weeks into my review.
    Granted most logs are people adjusting their intake every week, and some members adjusted their "Drug" intake which is a major reasoning why they saw results in the long term. Its hard to take reviews with a grain of salt when they are constantly changing variables while trying to log or gauge a product, so far Vector is a huge miss from me even at 40% off I would not buy it (Especially after my 4 weeks). The only thing I have got is a touch better sleep and recovery, for the price a little steep.

I have not tried their other products, but this is just my experience so far trying it out. Below is my log with day by day updates. Hopefully there is more to come the longer I run it, but so far not much.

The Solution gives Vector a True Test
    Yup. Following your log and So far not worth the purchase. Glad the hype on it is getting shutdown .. so far.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Yup. Following your log and So far not worth the purchase. Glad the hype on it is getting shutdown .. so far.
    He ate only enough to gain 1/2 pound. How is this testing out the effectivness of a supplement creating lean mass lol?
    •   

6. Hahaha! Moving on..
    looking forward to picking up multivitamins and fish oil.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    He ate only enough to gain 1/2 pound. How is this testing out the effectivness of a supplement creating lean mass lol?
    Gaining a half a pound with his physique and years of training is optimal for a natural lifter. And if a supplement is supposed to create “lean mass” than you shouldn’t need a calorie surplus to do it. I have ran compounds that increased my lbm by 10 lbs and not increased my cals but those are not natural supps.
    Their are plenty of great natty supps out there but usually in the energy,focus and endurance categories not mass building. If there was one out there no one would use aas anymore
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

8. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Post them deals up!!
    got a bottle of virtus with your name on it, lol. @ZachHXx

9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Gaining a half a pound with his physique and years of training is optimal for a natural lifter. And if a supplement is supposed to create “lean mass” than you shouldn’t need a calorie surplus to do it. I have ran compounds that increased my lbm by 10 lbs and not increased my cals but those are not natural supps.
    Their are plenty of great natty supps out there but usually in the energy,focus and endurance categories not mass building. If there was one out there no one would use aas anymore

10. Can anyone confirm "BOGO Rule 1 deal' for the Black Friday week ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    So if a supplement says it can create lean mass, it should be able to create (make new) lean mass without eating anymore than maintenance?

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Here are the Mr. Supps Deals

40% off Black lion products . https://www.mrsupps.com/productmanuf...03/black-lion/

This will start Thanksgiving and run until the following Thursday or we run out of stuff.
    @cheftepesh1 What is the code for the 40% off black lion

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    So if a supplement says it can create lean mass, it should be able to create (make new) lean mass without eating anymore than maintenance?
    Labels can say whatever they want. How many supplements out there claim to increase mass by 300% and strength by 1000%?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

14. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    @cheftepesh1 What is the code for the 40% off black lion
    Should be no code needed. Site will reflect the price change.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Should be no code needed. Site will reflect the price change.
    what is the official date?

16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    what is the official date?
    Thanksgiving.
  17. Black Friday 2018 is upon us!

Here is Juggernaut Labz

Name:  IMG_1649.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  238.1 KB

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Here is Juggernaut Labz

Name:  IMG_1649.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  238.1 KB
    Divided labs b1g1 and free shipping.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Labels can say whatever they want. How many supplements out there claim to increase mass by 300% and strength by 1000%?
    Your response does not address your claim that one can gain lean mass without eating above maintenance. Please tell us all how that works?

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have ran Vector for a full bottle in a controlled environment and have got next to nothing out of it so far 4 weeks into my review.
    Granted most logs are people adjusting their intake every week, and some members adjusted their "Drug" intake which is a major reasoning why they saw results in the long term. Its hard to take reviews with a grain of salt when they are constantly changing variables while trying to log or gauge a product, so far Vector is a huge miss from me even at 40% off I would not buy it (Especially after my 4 weeks). The only thing I have got is a touch better sleep and recovery, for the price a little steep.

I have not tried their other products, but this is just my experience so far trying it out. Below is my log with day by day updates. Hopefully there is more to come the longer I run it, but so far not much.

The Solution gives Vector a True Test
    Same, but saw results from Follidrone.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Your response does not address your claim that one can gain lean mass without eating above maintenance. Please tell us all how that works?
    Here is how it works. Keep your protein high and carb moderate to low, keep fats moderate. Eat at maintenance or low.

On the left, I am 80Kgs (176lbs) and on the right I am 72kgs (158lbs). Do you see the difference? How did that happen, magic pills? Fuk NO!

Name:  Folli thumbnail (2).jpg
Views: 360
Size:  322.7 KB

22. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Divided labs b1g1 and free shipping
    The Previde looks pretty solid. Thanks for sharing this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    The Previde looks pretty solid. Thanks for sharing this.
    Very underrated if you ask me. I really liked it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Very underrated if you ask me. I really liked it.
    I am cheap AF. $11 for a 15 serving solid formula. I am in.. lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    MSI 40% off entire site, not sure when it starts though
    You can get it right now. As William Wallace would say just type "Freedom".
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. VECTOR!! On Sale NOW - Bulking Season is Upon Us!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2018, 04:46 PM
  2. The beginning of an epic bulk is upon us! EPG SUPP ON SALE NOW!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 09:10 AM
  3. Football season is upon us and I'm ready to MAXOUT with excitement
    By TrainerTone in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 02:52 AM
  4. Black Friday is coming soon!
    By ReedSkin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 12:15 AM
  5. Black Friday Sale is up!