SARMS - where to start ?

daywalker81

Awards
Hey folks

I have heard a lot from people around me , using SARMS like MK677 and Rad140 and other stuff they are taking it in cycles

I can see amazing reshaping and recomping body transformation

I would like to use SARM but I need help on what I should take with what and dosage .

Kindly help .

Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of sounding wanky...this is not a decision to be taken lightly. Its not like recommending a prewo or favourite protein powder.

The generic advice is "do more homework", but I genuinely think this applies to you. Doing more research should lead you to have a better idea of what you might like to use.

Personally Id feel a bit irresponsible prematurely recommending you something at this stage. These compounds are NOT supplements. They can have profound impact on your health.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks

I have heard a lot from people around me , using SARMS like MK677 and Rad140 and other stuff they are taking it in cycles

I would like to use SARM but I need help on what I should take with what and dosage .

Kindly help .

Thanks
first of all sarms are like prohormones.. you need cycle support to protect your organs and after the cycle you need pct with SERM. dont let someone to tell you that ostarine lgd and rad 140 dont need a serm for pct! these compounds are not supplements . they are mess with your hormones. you should search read and then you can see if you are ready for a sarm cycle ! i think that rad and ostarine are good for beginners and mk 677

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My advice for "where to start?" would be simple - don't start. SARMs have not been studied and understood in enough depth for personal use. There are no studies on long term side effects, and there are a lot of unknowns with them.

I would advise that you do more research to understand how they bind to receptors, what the risks are, and if the short term size gain is worth long term health risks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the other end of the spectrum I recommend stacking sarms with aas because how they bind and what they do is entirely different in a muscle nucleus.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take cardarine, not for the fat loss, but I hear it’s the best endurance increasing thing you can take. The amount everyone usually takes is effective and waaaaay under what was shown to cause cancer.

Plus anything causes cancer nowadays lol, **** it.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
OP, Natty Anabolics and BCAA's are the only staple supplements in every learned bro's locker.

You are welcome.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, Natty Anabolics and BCAA's are the only staple supplements in every learned bro's locker.

You are welcome.
Every learned bro doesn’t waste money on natty anabolics, they get gear lol.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey folks

Kindly help .

Thanks
How old are you? Please list your size, weight how long you have been training etc....

Then you might get some good advice