Best stim free supp for pumps

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Hi,

What stim free "pump only" supplement (available in europe) can you recommend ? I don't want creatine in it but i can consider other extras (BA or COP).

I like products giving "dry" pumps : i prefer vascularity over muscle fullness and bloating.

I am curious about vaso6 as a solo ingredient, and i know high volume from PES has a lot of positive feedback but i would like other suggestions.

Thanks

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KRAKEN PUMP
You get the best of both worlds, vaso6 and glycerol. ..stim free.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
MTS Vasky is another great product. I'm also a fan of the Kraken products, though.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
SNS Vaso6 or PlasmaJet would be some good products to look into.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
potassium nitrate is the best pump producing ingredient I've ever used

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outbreak has a good lookin stim free pre. I need to try it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking agmatine at one gram and its been working well for me.

Millennium Sports Ragnorak-elite, Caffeine free has some of the sexier creatines in it, at 3.5 grams. Other than what you're looking for its a good one.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man, just bought it and they only give you 30 caps at 300mg. I need bulk powder.
If that is the only pump product I am taking I will add two with a caffeine tab and bronkaid. However, almost all pres today have a pump blend so most of the time I’d throw it in to a pre it will be a single cap. Still very cost effective for the benefits.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for VasoBLITZ. I logged a tub. You'll get terrific pumps plus it's an all around great ergogenic. You'll see your workout capacity increase. There will be a noticeable difference in your performance during the second half of your workouts.

I came across a tub of EVL Pump Mode and am running it now. At a heaping scoop, I've really been blowing up, great vascularity. I don't have much experience with stim free PWOs beyond these. There are a lot of great options out there. People on this forum have really been loving anything with Vaso6 in it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As I don’t believe agmatine is readily available in Europe anymore, I’d go Vaso 6 if possible

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for VasoBLITZ. I logged a tub. You'll get terrific pumps plus it's an all around great ergogenic. You'll see your workout capacity increase. There will be a noticeable difference in your performance during the second half of your workouts.

I came across a tub of EVL Pump Mode and am running it now. At a heaping scoop, I've really been blowing up, great vascularity. I don't have much experience with stim free PWOs beyond these. There are a lot of great options out there. People on this forum have really been loving anything with Vaso6 in it.
Which is better, Vasoblitz or Evl Pump Mode?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VasoBLITZ definitely for the extra ergogenic benefits. FYI, it takes about a week to see the full pump effects. The nitrates take time to build up. You'll notice the enhanced workout capacity right away. It is recommended that you take it daily, but you could probably get away with taking a day off every now and then once the nitrates build up. Pump Mode is more just pure pump which you'll notice right away.

Like others said, consider something with Vaso6 too.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Morphogen Volugen its really not even a competition

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also ghost stim free looks nice.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morphogen Volugen its really not even a competition
This. And it's not even close to be honest compared to anything out there other than MA PUMP. New flavors are dropping this week. Vasoblitz is a joke compared to this.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. And it's not even close to be honest compared to anything out there other than MA PUMP. New flavors are dropping this week. Vasoblitz is a joke compared to this.
any coupon codes, Volugen is 48 bucks.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any coupon codes, Volugen is 48 bucks.
No, Morphogen doesn't do coupons that I'm aware of. Look what your getting...it's 2-3x the amount found in other pre's, that label can't be touched.

I'm all for paying top dollar if the formula is dosed the way it should be...this $48 is actually one of the very few I'd drop that type of $$$ on because of what your getting.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, Morphogen doesn't do coupons that I'm aware of. Look what your getting...it's 2-3x the amount found in other pre's, that label can't be touched.

I'm all for paying top dollar if the formula is dosed the way it should be...this $48 is actually one of the very few I'd drop that type of $$$ on because of what your getting.
Great profile, but available in Europe?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

agree his orthogen ( joint supplement is really good as well)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, that label is pretty sick if you can stomach the price.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi,

What stim free "pump only" supplement (available in europe) can you recommend ? I don't want creatine in it but i can consider other extras (BA or COP).

I like products giving "dry" pumps : i prefer vascularity over muscle fullness and bloating.

I am curious about vaso6 as a solo ingredient, and i know high volume from PES has a lot of positive feedback but i would like other suggestions.

Thanks
SNS Vaso6 is easily the best/simplest/most cost effective option... eitehr that or something like bulk citrulline (sns has this dirt cheap too)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sns is good. I also liked the sample torem had from the expo in la. Had like 3-4 ingredients and was awesome .

chenk

Awards
What the best flavor of vasky!? Looking to give it a try

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If price is a factor...the best bang out there is Purus Labs Noxygen

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Thanks
Here are three I enjoy the most, VasoMax, High Volume, and Kraken Pump. VasoMax and High Volume are the two best IMO. Depending on what you are looking for, I would opt for one over the other. Here is my take on that:

You cannot go wrong with VasoMax. We just "reformulated" it adding Vaso 6 to it. Below, look my honest assessment of the two. Keep in mind, I also love High Volume.

With High Volume, I have found that the pump I get lasts throughout the workout, but is not as pronounced as VasoMax. For example, if I am training chest, I will get somewhat of a pump in other muscles that are working as well. Think of triceps and delts. However, with VasoMax, the pump I get is more pronounced and noticeable, in the specific muscle group I am training. During the sets I perform, I really feel the pump more so than High Volume, but after I stop the set, the pump is less than the continuous pump I have with High Volume. For example, if I am doing leg extensions for my quads, my quads are on fire during the set and a little after the set. However, 20 minutes later, the pump is still there, but not nearly as pronounced as High Volume. I think VasoMax would be really good for those who have a hard time with a mind muscle connection.

The other main difference is the nootropics in VasoMax. They will help with focus. I would also add a little more bulk Alpha GPC to get a 600 mg dose, look at the study below to see why. My order for non stim would be the following:

Athletes for whom strength or speed is important can boost their chance of success by taking 600 mg alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine [abbreviated to alpha-GPC] for six days before a competition. Sports scientists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the US discovered that this results in a three-percent increase in strength.
http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html

1. VasoMax/High Volume
2. Kraken Pump
3. HemaV02

In short, a pump that you fell all workout, High Volume. A more intense pump in the specific muscle you are working, but the pump dissipates a little quicker, but aids with focus, VasoMax

Glow

Awards
You can try Giant pump it is a powerful pump only supplement from Giant Sports International. It is a wonder supplement that increases blood flow, vascularity and muscle pumps. The drug can be stacked with stimulant based pre-workout and has a stimulating effect. If you are looking forward to increased muscles, it is one of the supplements you need to stack.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite stim free has been usp max reps. I stocked up on this a long time ago and have to say this was probably my favorite.... Also I find using controlled labs white pipes, two scoops with a scoop of glycofuse is really good. I would actually suggest adding a scoop of fast carbs to any of the stuff free pres mentioned. For me a nitrate, citrulline, glycerol and carb combo is tremendous.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other day I was pressed for time prepping a pre etc

Half scoop of size on preworkout/vasogorge

Then the other half of size on Intra had epic pumps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t post pictures for some reasons.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shatter Pump 8 muscle tech I think

jp_75

Awards
Using Vasomax now and it’s good! Getting Volugen soon.
Always liked: High Volume, Hamavol2.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VasoBlitz did add 3 more flavors as well!

nasrenegade

Awards
Not really impressed with vasoblitz. It looks meh; arginine nitrate and citrulline have been done before. Looking at volugen though, it looks kind of like my mans took every pump ingredient except a nitrate and agmatine and put them all together, with a twist of cordyceps and some other stuff. I like it though, just not $48 like it.