Still lookin for a strong pre

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried quite a few but im still looking for something that can compete with my old friend mesomorph, anyone have suggestions.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Find DMAA caps and add them to current preworkout. Mega Pre Black has been great solo and better than Meso when taken with DMAA caps.

Arez seems to be the strongest or Reign possibly but both have yohimbe or yohimbe like ingredients so I won’t ever use either

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive tried quite a few but im still looking for something that can compete with my old friend mesomorph, anyone have suggestions.
I like coffee and a non stim, like high volume....Tho, been thinkin about this, and I think the way to go is find a fully dosed pre you like, and add dmaa from an rc site...

Yea that mesomorph was smooth tho

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Insane Labz Psychotic Gold.. fricken strong and ive tried a lot of DMAA supps

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
ive tried arez, it wasnt bad, but the good **** was close to 2 scoops of it, seemed pretty expensive if i had to do 1.5+ scoops each time. Watched a couple of the common dudes that do reviews on youtube. I think ill try some juggernaught nutrition, and that psychotic, maybe also assassin, and didnt know you could buy dmaa caps, will def look into that thanks.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Psychotic, Venom (DMAA), Juggernaut Nutrition Irate (DMAA), and their Wild pre-workout (DMHA), Death Punch (DMAA), I’m experienced with crack addict pre workouts lmao. Those are all on par or surpass the OG Meso in my opinion. Psychotic and Death Punch are my favorite on that list followed by Juggernaut’s stuff, and Venom last. The Venom has 100 mg of DMAA..., crazy right? solid but just don’t like the crash

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...that crash is fukin miserable!

The problem with pre-workouts is they don’t enhance recovery, at all...And that’s how one makes gains. Sure they are fun, and have their place...But over taxing your CNS is easy af on them...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anarchy Labs - Assassin

Strongest out right now....love it.

Getting my hands on the almighty of Pre's.....has DMAA/DMHA/DMBA in it. Will post up when I get it, in the mail already. Not sold in American stores lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal ferox always gets me moving like flash

Why did we upgrade Ferox? Because we wanted to knock you on your a**. You here it all the time. Pre-workouts that claim they will light you up so much that you will need a pilot’s license. Unfortunately, most don’t even give you a bigger buzz than your morning coffee. For all those stim-heads out there, we just released a beast.

The NEW Ferox! The NEW Ferox represents the natural evolution of our bestselling pre-workout. Gone are last years outdated stims, and IN is one of the newest heavy hitting thermogenic stimulants available.

Isopropylnorsynephrine Isopropylnorsynephrine is an extract of Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. It is a stronger lipolytic agent than synephreine, and other extracts of Citrus aurantium. In other words, it is the best fat burning, and stimulant part of Bitter Orange.

What about the Pumps and Endurance? Don’t worry your pretty little veins. The NEW Ferox has 4g of Citrulline that will help you get the sickest shirt splitting pump of all time. Plus, there is 1.5g of Betaine to take your NO production to the extreme. And with 2g of Creatine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine, you don’t have to worry about your endurance being crapy.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-ferox-stim-pre-workout-supplements/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax is fairly strong. I usually only take a half of a scoop. It was also rated the #1 pre workout in 2017 by Stack3d. Not sure if they have done any ratings for 2018 yet. Haven’t really check. But since their review we have drastically improved the flavor. So much better now. I prefer the Blue Raz flavor over strawberry kiwi but each are good. There is little to no crash. The energy comes on you smooth. Same has been reported in the somewhat recent logs we just had.

IMG_3517.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend looking into seismic surge by hard rock supplements or wild thing by assault labs. Both strong pre workouts with good reviews/logs.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anarchy Labs - Assassin

Strongest out right now....love it.

Getting my hands on the almighty of Pre's.....has DMAA/DMHA/DMBA in it. Will post up when I get it, in the mail already. Not sold in American stores lol.
Assassin doesn’t have DMAA it’s just a load of Caffeine and DMHA. Assassin Undefeated had it and it was crazy.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Psychotic, Venom (DMAA), Juggernaut Nutrition Irate (DMAA), and their Wild pre-workout (DMHA), Death Punch (DMAA), I’m experienced with crack addict pre workouts lmao. Those are all on par or surpass the OG Meso in my opinion. Psychotic and Death Punch are my favorite on that list followed by Juggernaut’s stuff, and Venom last. The Venom has 100 mg of DMAA..., crazy right? solid but just don’t like the crash
Except for Death Punch and Venom all are great. Why in the world would anyone add Cardarine to a Preworkout.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a top 5 list from another site I found. Never tried any, just trying to help you out.

#5 Pre-Workout For Stim Junkies: Apollon Nutrition Hooligan
#4 Pre-Workout For Stim Junkies: Furious Pete's Goku Gains
#3 Pre-Workout For Stim Junkies: Vicious 2
#2 Pre-Workout For Stim Junkies: Ntel Nutra AREZ Titanium
#1 Pre-Workout For Stim Junkies: Psycho Pharma Edge Of Insanity

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Core Fury X-- using now I really like it
Mega Pre black by primeval similar profile

Reign gets good reviews...think they renamed/launched it

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Except for Death Punch and Venom all are great. Why in the world would anyone add Cardarine to a Preworkout.
It’s sad because I could say Death Punch is #2 on that list for me until I found that out. Forgot to mention it in my original post

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Core Fury X-- using now I really like it
Mega Pre black by primeval similar profile

Reign gets good reviews...think they renamed/launched it
Re1gn is really high stim and you really have to respect it. Do two scoops without assessing tolerance and you might end up with nasty sides.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cannibal ferox always gets me moving like flash

Why did we upgrade Ferox? Because we wanted to knock you on your a**. You here it all the time. Pre-workouts that claim they will light you up so much that you will need a pilot’s license. Unfortunately, most don’t even give you a bigger buzz than your morning coffee. For all those stim-heads out there, we just released a beast.

The NEW Ferox! The NEW Ferox represents the natural evolution of our bestselling pre-workout. Gone are last years outdated stims, and IN is one of the newest heavy hitting thermogenic stimulants available.

Isopropylnorsynephrine Isopropylnorsynephrine is an extract of Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. It is a stronger lipolytic agent than synephreine, and other extracts of Citrus aurantium. In other words, it is the best fat burning, and stimulant part of Bitter Orange.

What about the Pumps and Endurance? Don’t worry your pretty little veins. The NEW Ferox has 4g of Citrulline that will help you get the sickest shirt splitting pump of all time. Plus, there is 1.5g of Betaine to take your NO production to the extreme. And with 2g of Creatine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine, you don’t have to worry about your endurance being crapy.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-ferox-stim-pre-workout-supplements/
I actually just used cannibal Ferox EU last night and had a tremendous workout. Then drove home over an hour in traffic, then cooked , cleaned up and still had energy to hit wifey off! Lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StimMax and Re1gn are both great. I don't know why Re1gn doesn't get talked about more. I loved it.

Glow

Awards
You can get better substitutes for mesomorph, I have been rotating the following for the past 1 year.
ErgoPre
OL’s Conquer Unleashed
Velocity Ultra
D-Stunner Alpha
Dust V2
iForce Max OUT
Biotest Brain Candy

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re1gn is really high stim and you really have to respect it. Do two scoops without assessing tolerance and you might end up with nasty sides.
jtmass see my post in In the Mail....I'm sure you'd like Core Labs Hyper Power

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
dmaa is good but will raise you heart rate. I don't want any of that. Ive just started using phenylpiracetam alpha gpc and noopept. I like that.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dmaa is good but will raise you heart rate. I don't want any of that. Ive just started using phenylpiracetam alpha gpc and noopept. I like that.
does green tea leaf extract raise your heart rate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a sample of muscleforce defiant unleashed...pretty good

re1gn is still my favorite, I love the stuff!!!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the consensus on myoblox skywalker and loco ?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the consensus on myoblox skywalker and loco ?
Just seen a couple good reviews for Skywalker. Loco.. not so much
For Skywalk if your interested (would still go with OL's El1xir if you can find it, this is really a noot formula):

As for the ingredients that are different, the MyoBlox product no longer includes DMHA, follistatin, huperzine A, and AstraGin. In their place, the new Skywalk has the powerful stimulant eria jarensis, halostachine, the trademarked Nivadren galantamine, which is also in the brand’s fat burner Tetra, then lastly a new absorption enhancer with 10mg of piperine alkaloids.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t tried Re1gn yet. I need to. I do enjoy StimMax. If a strong stim feeling is what you want then it’s worth trying IMO.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Apollon Hooligan or Anarchy Labs Assassin. Either of those should be plenty enough stims for you if you want high Stim

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out Apollon Hooligan or Anarchy Labs Assassin. Either of those should be plenty enough stims for you if you want high Stim
I haven't tried it but that new version of Assassin is loaded with stims :eek: so 1/2 serving might be
the way to go on that one. Steel Supps AMPED AF has been getting some decent feedback on the
energy and focus so that may also be another decent option though it's a prop blend.

Jessica444

Awards
I've had mesomorph. Mr. Hyde is pretty strong. pretty much legal crack.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like Skywalk but it can only be used a few days in a row and then it stops working. I want to try Man Sports Brain Bridge next.

Loco was kinda disappointing. I prefer their Rainbow Haze limited. The regular Loco has a crash to it. It makes me sleepy.

The Redrum Loco is pretty good but I feel their Rainbow is the best pre they've made I've tried. I think it has DMHA in it.

Their new hardcore brand Black Magic Supply has a new pre that looks good. Has DMHA in it.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorites right now are Arez White DMHA if you can still find it for energy and focus

Juggernaut Wild for focus, wish it had a little more caffeine

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a sample of untamed labs apesh*t and it rocks, got it for 25 on amzn, keeps you energized for the hour in the gym.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What can you take to get off the stim high and get back to base level.
I use weed.

Careful with what you choose. A lot of the stuff that takes you down is addictive like xanax. Even something like Phenbuit should be well well researched before being used. These companies putting into their sleep products are creating a recipe for disaster. That stuff is addictive and can make you wobble on your feet.

I'd just use less stims if you are getting too stimmed out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use weed.

Careful with what you choose. A lot of the stuff that takes you down is addictive like xanax. Even something like Phenbuit should be well well researched before being used. These companies putting into their sleep products are creating a recipe for disaster. That stuff is addictive and can make you wobble on your feet.

I'd just use less stims if you are getting too stimmed out.
off topic...but!!!

anything that alters how you feel can be addicting, including weed, imo….maybe not physically addicting, but cravings can be addictive also as far as I am concerned....I personally know 3 people whose lives have been ruined due to gambling addictions.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What can you take to get off the stim high and get back to base level.
Gradually reduce your Stim intake over a couple of weeks until you're not using any for a few weeks (or go cold turkey).

Adaptogens like KSM 66 ashwagandha and rhodiola can help as can nootropics as well as TeaCrine and/or Dynamine.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to keep taking this off topic but....are there any other adrenal products that are good besides what Blackstone offers?

This is pre workout talk though so I figure they kinda go hand in hand.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to keep taking this off topic but....are there any other adrenal products that are good besides what Blackstone offers?

This is pre workout talk though so I figure they kinda go hand in hand.
Considering that adrenal fatigue is a farce, I would say that any supplement touting adrenal support is mostly a collection of adaptogens and other compounds to help lower stress and cortisol

As I mentioned above, try KSM 66, rhodiola and Bacopa

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Considering that adrenal fatigue is a farce, I would say that any supplement touting adrenal support is mostly a collection of adaptogens and other compounds to help lower stress and cortisol

As I mentioned above, try KSM 66, rhodiola and Bacopa
Much appreciated.