WTF is ST1M-X in Olympus labs I Am Suprem3?

josh092

Awards
The ingredient profile looks amazing and wanna buy a tub what is ST1M-X?

Is it alpha yohombine or similar because I can't handle alpha yo at any dose. Or is it some new type of stimulant we have never heard of?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is 0 change as it just relabeled I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition.
I Am Supreme will be their new innovative stimulant based product.

I also posted that here as well:

"The regular I Am Suprem3 is going to be the brand’s latest and greatest pre-workout, while the Black Magic Edition is essentially a rebranded version of Olympus Labs’ current pre-workout, Re1gn."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276082-olympus-labs-insider-425.html#post6120304

ST1M-X – standardized extract of alkaloids of the C. Macroceras plant brings on new found sustained energy and focus. This is another ingredient Olympus Labs is the first to utilize.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The ingredient profile looks amazing and wanna buy a tub what is ST1M-X?

Is it alpha yohombine or similar because I can't handle alpha yo at any dose. Or is it some new type of stimulant we have never heard of?

It’s similar to Y and AY, but still different. I know that sounds odd haha. If you use Re1gn start low like 1 scoop or it can bring on sides that feel similar to Y.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s similar to Y and AY, but still different. I know that sounds odd haha. If you use Re1gn start low like 1 scoop or it can bring on sides that feel similar to Y.
Good info

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 change as it just relabeled I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition.
I Am Supreme will be their new innovative stimulant based product.

I also posted that here as well:

"The regular I Am Suprem3 is going to be the brand’s latest and greatest pre-workout, while the Black Magic Edition is essentially a rebranded version of Olympus Labs’ current pre-workout, Re1gn."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276082-olympus-labs-insider-425.html#post6120304

ST1M-X – standardized extract of alkaloids of the C. Macroceras plant brings on new found sustained energy and focus. This is another ingredient Olympus Labs is the first to utilize.
Interesting. Glad OL is being innovative and trying new ingredients in their products.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I do agree to test tolerance with this stuff by using only half dose/1 scoop.

I sometimes get Y/AY effects from Re1gn, but nothing quite like true Y, if that makes sense. Sometimes Re1gn makes me extra sweaty, whether cold sweats or normal sweat, but I found I'm pretty used to it now and just full dose any time I use it.

The stim shlong on the other hand.....

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stims in this were strong, never got up to full dosing on it.

Not that they were bad though, didn’t have side effects, just hit me hard.

I don’t have much issue with any Y variations though.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Find yourself a sample pack of re1gn before you buy a tub. Stim-X seems to be a love it or hate it ingredient.

I got sick twice on the two occasions I used the few samples I had. Felt like a high dose of Alpha Yohimbe, and was a really terrible experience. I can hardle Alpha-Y in small doses and regular Yohimbe okay, but I mostly avoid it all together. It's just too hit or miss with me, and the miss' are just too terrible.

thebigt loves Stim-X though. Maybe he'll have some good input.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I am in the Love side of things. Never had a bad workout with Re1gn and I full dose it. Also got 2 friends hooked and want to buy a tub now

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard mixed things regarding stim-x. I have a sample I haven’t gotten to trying yet as I’m a little hesitant myself as to how I’ll respond to that stuff. I’m patiently waiting to see what OL comes up with for the non black magic edition.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stim-X is awesome for leg days.. energy for hours but causes major stim dick

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Find yourself a sample pack of re1gn before you buy a tub. Stim-X seems to be a love it or hate it ingredient.

I got sick twice on the two occasions I used the few samples I had. Felt like a high dose of Alpha Yohimbe, and was a really terrible experience. I can hardle Alpha-Y in small doses and regular Yohimbe okay, but I mostly avoid it all together. It's just too hit or miss with me, and the miss' are just too terrible.

one thing stim-x isn't is ycl---Yohimbe gives me an almost instant semi-erection...another thing people complain about is stim dik from stim-x, this tells me it is maybe similar in some ways but different in others to alpha-Yohimbe-I bought a bottle of OL's rauwolscine-A-Y, and find it to be neutral on erection quality.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. It's a standardized extract of alkaloids of C. Macroceras. It's not yohimbine, and it's not rauwolscine. We haven't disclosed the exact extract though. If you're sensitive to alpha-Y, then I would say to start at a half-dose, as some people who have trouble tolerating alpha-Y will also have trouble with ST1M-X, but that's definitely not true across the board, as many people who do not like Y or alpha-Y do fine with ST1M-X. Alternately, when I Am Suprem3 (not Black Magic Edition) comes out, that one will not include ST1M-X, that one will be high dosed Dynamine and TeaCrine.

Is there a sale or coupon code
Any of the rep codes (such as the one in my signature) will save you money on the OL site.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one thing stim-x isn't is ycl---Yohimbe gives me an almost instant semi-erection...another thing people complain about is stim dik from stim-x, this tells me it is maybe similar in some ways but different in others to alpha-Yohimbe-I bought a bottle of OL's rauwolscine-A-Y, and find it to be neutral on erection quality.
With the also-high dose of J. Regia, it's hard to tell exactly how Stim-X feels on its own. But I've used Ignite and Bloodshred Raw to compare it to. It's definitely not A-Y. The side effects are a mix. It gives me more intense body feeling, almost pain/sickly feeling for a few minutes, but also leads to a great workout and quite a euphoric feeling. It is more bearable after a few uses. About 1.25 scoops is my sweet spot. It's not surprising that it's related to Yohimbe. Coryanthe Macroceras on google search will frequently refer you to yohimbe-like compounds found in the bark.

Stim d**k is unfortunately noticeable here, whereas with a normal caffeine + yohimbe pre I get the opposite effect. I don't notice this as bad with Ignite.

I'd still recommend giving it a try. It's great that we have a unique stim available on the market.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of Chemical-X from the Power Puff Girls

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thebigt is a Reign junkie. I happen to know his dealer;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As most of the others have said, you definitely need to taper up to a full dose. I started with a heaping scoop and had sides similar to A-Y. It was uncomfortable for an hour or two. The 2nd day I went to exactly half a scoop and had one of the best workouts I’ve had in a loooong time. I stayed at 1/2 scoop for 2-3 more days then ramped up to a full level scoop. The workouts got even more intense. 1 1/2 scoops even moreso. Nowadays I take the full 2 scoops and almost every session is insane focus, pump, and endurance. I took a 3 month break and jumped back on at 1 1/2 scoops with barely any side effect except maybe a little extra sweating.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
the only issue I get (or at least from my bottle) is the clumping :/ like really bad clumps! almost half the container is formed solid ! potency and efficiency is still there .. probably cause its more than 2 scoops what is suggested haha

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only side effect I get from Re1n is prolonged artificial happiness.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the also-high dose of J. Regia, it's hard to tell exactly how Stim-X feels on its own. But I've used Ignite and Bloodshred Raw to compare it to. It's definitely not A-Y. The side effects are a mix. It gives me more intense body feeling, almost pain/sickly feeling for a few minutes, but also leads to a great workout and quite a euphoric feeling. It is more bearable after a few uses. About 1.25 scoops is my sweet spot. It's not surprising that it's related to Yohimbe. Coryanthe Macroceras on google search will frequently refer you to yohimbe-like compounds found in the bark.

Stim d**k is unfortunately noticeable here, whereas with a normal caffeine + yohimbe pre I get the opposite effect. I don't notice this as bad with Ignite.

I'd still recommend giving it a try. It's great that we have a unique stim available on the market.
Not really tbh, people are highly sensitive, ~70% of the population, to Y, A-Y or any variant. This stuff has gotten people sick, puking, headaches, etc. I'm a massive stim-head...I started at 1 scoop and knew right away they spiked it with some kind of Y variant...that feeling is all to real when you've ingested Y or too much of it. Tried going to 3/4 scoop...same effect horrible f'in workout, felt like utter sh*t...cold sweats, nausea, no energy.

This stim is hit or miss...you like it or it sux. Personally wouldn't care if it disappeared from this Earth. Now...flip side, I love Ignit3...this stim though, horrible. Just my .02

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the only issue I get (or at least from my bottle) is the clumping :/ like really bad clumps! almost half the container is formed solid ! potency and efficiency is still there .. probably cause its more than 2 scoops what is suggested haha
After you open the container store it in the fridge or freezer and you won't have any issues with
clumping. I do this with pretty much ALL my pre's because I don't use the same one each time
I train so they never clump or harden and they last forever in the fridge or freezer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not really tbh, people are highly sensitive, ~70% of the population, to Y, A-Y or any variant. This stuff has gotten people sick, puking, headaches, etc. I'm a massive stim-head...I started at 1 scoop and knew right away they spiked it with some kind of Y variant...that feeling is all to real when you've ingested Y or too much of it. Tried going to 3/4 scoop...same effect horrible f'in workout, felt like utter sh*t...cold sweats, nausea, no energy.

This stim is hit or miss...you like it or it sux. Personally wouldn't care if it disappeared from this Earth. Now...flip side, I love Ignit3...this stim though, horrible. Just my .02
I quit drinking alcohol over 20 years ago, I was a horrible alcoholic who had plenty of bad times over alcohol...and yet I have many friends who drink and I am fine with it-AS LONG AS THEY DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

I can't handle alcohol, it makes me insane--but that doesn't mean I go around saying alcohol is bad just because I can't handle it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:yikes:

You’re just lucky this is not a Sunday!

Still, no blueberries for you today Sir!
lol...thanks for calling me out-at least my wife isn't going to read this-I hope!!!!

btw-too late already had my blueberry pastry after workout this morning----mmmm, delicious!!!