Amino drinks vs Amino injections

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I have basically been told that when you drink any bcaa drink that your body will only use half of what you drink due to your body breaking down and digesting most of it. But I have also been told by injecting amino acids you are truly reaping all of the benefits from it. Would it be wise to start pinning aminos for optimal results? And will it deliver quicker? In terms of mass and size?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like utter bollocks. Unless you have some significant digestive disorder, Id go out on a limb and assume you can get ALL the amino acids youd ever need (and actually use, and not just p1ss/sh1t out again) via food. Inb4 amino acid toxicty.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I would go and start pinning aminos. Even if half is wasted by drinking regular aminos like said above you should be getting a lot from your food intake and then excess in an amino drink, pill form, protein shakes, etc.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would go and start pinning aminos. Even if half is wasted by drinking regular aminos like said above you should be getting a lot from your food intake and then excess in an amino drink, pill form, protein shakes, etc.
Valid point. Thanks for the input!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are companies that promote pinning aminos. Not really sure how much that’s worth it. Personally I would prefer naturally through foods or through powders.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Even if it’s not 100% efficient, we know we can still maximally stimulate MPS with a reasonable serving of protein with high leucine content.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
There are companies that promote pinning aminos. Not really sure how much that’s worth it. Personally I would prefer naturally through foods or through powders.
Apparently if you pin it you get the full benefits of them because they go directly into your system. But when you drink the bcaas they have to survive the harsh conditions of the gut which in terms will result in you only getting half of those aminos. (None of that came from me, im just quoting what someone else has said)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who gives a buck about only getting 1/2 your aminos from an amino drink? You should be getting everything you need to from food/diet. And buying injectables? Sounds like a good way to lighten your wallet.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Personally, I’m not a fan of injectables. Would find a better way to spend the money.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Who gives a buck about only getting 1/2 your aminos from an amino drink? You should be getting everything you need to from food/diet. And buying injectables? Sounds like a good way to lighten your wallet.

Yeah your right