Fat loss supplements

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Along with a healthy diet and good workout routine, what fat loss supplements are safe to take all the time to maybe keep a few extra pounds off while your dieting. When I say safe, something you don’t have to cycle off and on because of stims

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s debatable if you need to “cycle” off of stims. I tend to have some form of caffeine daily, and have for years.

By take all the time, do you mean a product you could take indefinitely? Because I’m assuming you’re not “dieting” indefinitely

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah staple supplements that aid fat loss possibly?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although the new Ar1macare Pro by Olympus Labs is designed as a cycle support, it is a great all-around health supplement and it adds in estrogen balance and fat loss. Probably one of the few supps I can think of that can be used all year.

You can read up on it here: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ar1macare-pro-by-olympus-labs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Along with a healthy diet and good workout routine, what fat loss supplements are safe to take all the time to maybe keep a few extra pounds off while your dieting. When I say safe, something you don’t have to cycle off and on because of stims
Check out sns lean edge. It's a non stim mix of some of the most common "simple" fat loss ingredients out there and is always a great price.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s debatable if you need to “cycle” off of stims. I tend to have some form of caffeine daily, and have for years.

By take all the time, do you mean a product you could take indefinitely? Because I’m assuming you’re not “dieting” indefinitely
This. It’s arguable that you never have to completely cut out all stims including caffeine, and moderate coffee/caffeine consumption can even be healthy, but I can see why you wouldn’t want to run all manner of exotic stims daily for years, but, like you said, you shouldn’t be cutting indefinitely, and these stims are often more suited for cutting than bulking, or are at least more needed during this time.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about, how old are you? Probiotics are key as you age.
I've done some research, and by that, I mean I've looked at other's research that makes good sense.

Here are specific strains of probiotics that target fat loss or help in the process, with the addition of adding healthy gut bacteria. I've been looking for something that incorporates more than L Gasseri, but have not found any. Some strains aid in gaining weight which would be contrary*

Linked to fat loss
  • Bifidobacterium breve
  • Lactobacillus*gasseri
  • Lactobacillus paracasei
  • Lactobacillus plantarum
  • Lactobacillus*rhamnosus
  • Lactobacillus salivarius
  • Clostridium Butyricum
Linked to weight gain
  • Lactobacillus acidophilus
  • Lactobacillus fermentum
  • Lactobacillus ingluviei
  • Lactobacillus reuteri
*Source:
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/a6probiotic-for-weight-loss-belly-fat-metabolism/#comment-42336

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Although the new Ar1macare Pro by Olympus Labs is designed as a cycle support, it is a great all-around health supplement and it adds in estrogen balance and fat loss. Probably one of the few supps I can think of that can be used all year.

You can read up on it here: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ar1macare-pro-by-olympus-labs
Agreed with this. May I ask why you don't want to cycle off it? There are a ton of great fat burners/cutting products out there that will get you the results you are looking for but most suggest a break after 8 to 12 weeks of use. For example True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements sounds like a great products for you but it's suggested to take a break after using 8 weeks.