My New Stack - any issues?

1. My New Stack - any issues?

Hello Hello

So Coworker just hooked me up with a bottle of K1ng Slayer, Follidrone, and MTS Tyrant and was going to add it to my current stack starting next week for a lean / maybe not too lean bulking cycle.

New stack will be:
    K1ng Slayer
    Follidrone
    Mts Tyrant
    Invictus
    Mts Nutrient driver (GDA)
    Mts Ruckus and Vasky (PWO and Pump)

Wonder if anyone sees any issues or has any advice on dosage or dosage timing?
    Also any issues with stacking Epicatechin in Follidrone and EGCG in Tyrant since both are Catechins?

Thanks

2. Welcome to the forum. Have you used any of these products individually before?
    This is a massive stack with some overlap. Have you considered splitting this up into a 2 or 3 back to back stacks?

If you use all 6 products simultaneously, you'll have no idea what brought results and what didn't help at all.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Hi , thank you

I'm currently been using Mts Nutrient driver for GDA and Mts Ruckus and Vasky for preworkout and pump enhancer
    for last few months and have been very happy with them. I did just added Invictus just over twos week now for some mild cutting and probably drop that from my stack once it runs out.

Since i scored some K1ng slayer, follidrone, and tyrant, i was just going to add them to my current stack, especially K1ng slayer and follidrone after reading them about here.

Definitely open to suggests on a good stack(s) protocol for these.

Thanks.

4. I've always been curious about Invictus - how has that been going?

If it were me, I would wait until you finish your run with Invictus first before starting up with the new stack. This will allow you to see how Invictus works solo. If you add in the other products now and start to notice changes/results, you won't know if it was Invictus or the other products.

It's best to isolate products and run them one at a time to see what works best for you. If you wanted to, you could run these three with your staple preworkout supplements. I would still suggest trying each one individually, but these three should stack well if you plan to do it that way.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Awesome thanks for the advice.

Invictus is pretty neat. This is my second run just finishing up a what's least of a bottle.. but I did run it for 6 weeks a few months ago well dieting down and really noticed a change in my abdomen area thats usually my hardest area to lose.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    I've always been curious about Invictus - how has that been going?

If it were me, I would wait until you finish your run with Invictus first before starting up with the new stack. This will allow you to see how Invictus works solo. If you add in the other products now and start to notice changes/results, you won't know if it was Invictus or the other products.

It's best to isolate products and run them one at a time to see what works best for you. If you wanted to, you could run these three with your staple preworkout supplements. I would still suggest trying each one individually, but these three should stack well if you plan to do it that way.
    save 25% on Invictus using my code at ironlegion.com
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. Would suggest adding anything new for two weeks before adding another. Vector is one to try and works incredibly well with folidrone.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rigss View Post
    Awesome thanks for the advice.

Invictus is pretty neat. This is my second run just finishing up a what's least of a bottle.. but I did run it for 6 weeks a few months ago well dieting down and really noticed a change in my abdomen area thats usually my hardest area to lose.
    Nice. Good to see that it worked well for you.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice on my new stack
    By nycste in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:01 PM
  2. Finally got my new stack
    By ericpdell2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:41 PM