ADVICE On some natural anabolics and ergogenics to use.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Howdy guys,

I need some honest and experienced advice deciding what supplements you think will benefit my position.

I'm currently (23years) 177lbs around 11.5%BF and in last weeks(11weeks total) of a natural cut with no supplement except whey protein if you like to consider it as a supplement. It wasn't so successful as I wanted , lost some MUCLE, little fat staying/"gainining" in some parts of body like abdominal and libido and some weird slight balls shrinkage .I think moss of issues are due to some stress and sleep and starting the cut straight after a 2weeks breaks from gym . I DIDN'T GO BELOW 1700KCALS keeping protein around 205g-190g(wich around 800kcal considering BMR decrease).

In a while I would start transitionning for 3-4 weeks To bulking for 12 weeks of slight surplus as a goal TO MAXIMIZE STRENGTH AND HYPERTHORPHY while MIZNIMIZING FAT GAIN AS POSSBILE.

I would like some help deciding wich supplements would help me feeling better,"recover" faster,minimize fat gain in the transition phase then supplements that will help build further strength and size later in bulking.

I'm guessing of start using a preworkout wich I didn't do for quite some time , high stimulants are not for me anymore so anything with low stimulants or none is quite better.

SO my question is if you guys can help set up a plan of supps for the 16weeks of transition and bulking

I'm thinking of using a testbooster/cortisol regulator like Alphamax XT for the first 8 weeks
Then the last 8 weeks use some NATURAL ANABOLICS SUPPS.

And use a preworkout/ergogenic aids for the whole 16weeks. what do you recommend?

I'm considering also

A nutrition partioner like Slinmax(if A nutrition partitionner will benefit more than any supp, I would prefer getting and maximizing doses of it instead of taking other supps)
BLR VECTOR ( but I'm not sure if it's really worth a shot).

Sorry for the long topic and Thank you guys

Ulfhednar

Awards
Preworkouts are nice but addictive, just saying. I recommend trying out whatever preweorkout because as long as you like it nothingbelse matters.

Natty anabolcis id recommend Follidrone 2.0, cortisol control is best during a cut. I dont know anymore natty anabolics but im sure others will chime in.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Preworkouts are nice but addictive, just saying. I recommend trying out whatever preweorkout because as long as you like it nothingbelse matters.

Natty anabolcis id recommend Follidrone 2.0, cortisol control is best during a cut. I dont know anymore natty anabolics but im sure others will chime in.
Thanks for chiming in.

About perworkouts I'm more looking of something ergogenic that will help with strength and performance not only for weightlifting but also for sports.So the less stimulated the better

I hear good reviews on Follidrone 2.0 but I'm not sure if is it so beneficial in a bulk for adding size.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Well it has an ingredient for nutrient partitioning in it which you said your looking for and it is if you eat enough. Size will only come from a calories surplus, this will assist in recovery and hinder fat gains by partitioning nutrients into your muscles. Now i cant get down to how but if you do some searching youll find out.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Thanks for chiming in.

About perworkouts I'm more looking of something ergogenic that will help with strength and performance not only for weightlifting but also for sports.So the less stimulated the better

I hear good reviews on Follidrone 2.0 but I'm not sure if is it so beneficial in a bulk for adding size.
Well it has an ingredient for nutrient partitioning in it which you said your looking for and it is if you eat enough. Size will only come from a calories surplus, this will assist in recovery and hinder fat gains by partitioning nutrients into your muscles. Now i cant get down to how but if you do some searching youll find out.
Also HMB is great for strength and recovery in sports, for weightlifting it would be beneficial if you are doing high intensity.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
K1ngs Slayer >

I believe it’s the only product on the market with the studies dosage of Korean Mistletoe Extract, which may help with increasing endurance and muscle hypertrophy.

Most importantly, in my opinion, is its ability to increase appetite and enhance digestion/nutrient intake.

Worth checking out further if you haven’t already

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An Follidrone 2.0 and Vector stack would get you nice results. I'd also look into anafuse and Massmax xt. Check out the supplement logs section for each of these products. Tons of reviews on them. TheSolution is currently logging BLR Vector so that may be a good log to follow a long to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Howdy guys,

I need some honest and experienced advice deciding what supplements you think will benefit my position.

I'm currently (23years) 117lbs around 11.5%BF and in last weeks(11weeks total) of a natural cut with no supplement except whey protein if you like to consider it as a supplement. It wasn't so successful as I wanted , lost some MUCLE, little fat staying/"gainining" in some parts of body like abdominal and libido and some weird slight balls shrinkage .I think moss of issues are due to some stress and sleep and starting the cut straight after a 2weeks breaks from gym . I DIDN'T GO BELOW 1700KCALS keeping protein around 205g-190g(wich around 800kcal considering BMR decrease).

In a while I would start transitionning for 3-4 weeks To bulking for 12 weeks of slight surplus as a goal TO MAXIMIZE STRENGTH AND HYPERTHORPHY while MIZNIMIZING FAT GAIN AS POSSBILE.

I would like some help deciding wich supplements would help me feeling better,"recover" faster,minimize fat gain in the transition phase then supplements that will help build further strength and size later in bulking.

I'm guessing of start using a preworkout wich I didn't do for quite some time , high stimulants are not for me anymore so anything with low stimulants or none is quite better.

SO my question is if you guys can help set up a plan of supps for the 16weeks of transition and bulking

I'm thinking of using a testbooster/cortisol regulator like Alphamax XT for the first 8 weeks
Then the last 8 weeks use some NATURAL ANABOLICS SUPPS.

And use a preworkout/ergogenic aids for the whole 16weeks. what do you recommend?

I'm considering also

A nutrition partioner like Slinmax(if A nutrition partitionner will benefit more than any supp, I would prefer getting and maximizing doses of it instead of taking other supps)
BLR VECTOR ( but I'm not sure if it's really worth a shot).

Sorry for the long topic and Thank you guys
117lbs????

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for chiming in.

For a daily ergogenic to help with recovery, size, performance, and hydration IntraMax is good. It is an intra workout product, but can be used anytime. It has a blend of full dosed ergogenic aids, such as creatine, betaine. Whey protein hydrolysate to help with recovery and mTOR activation

Also, if you are truly 117 lbs, I would focus more on training and nutrition than supps right now. Stick with basic/staple supplements such as:

Protein powder
Creatine (IntraMax)
Fish Oil
Multi

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ulfhednar Yes, I have noticed some recovery benefits with HMB, I will reconsider it. Thank you for bringing it up!
aaronuconn I will do some searching for Korean Mistletoe Extract. My appetite is too big for learn bulking :sleeping1:
LeanEngineer I will add these products to the list for a final decision. TheSolution reviews are so onpoint and honest. I will follow along!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HAHA that was typo acutally 177lbs

Guys what do you think about glucose disposal agents. Too mild for benefits?
I like them, but they’re typically utilized in calories deficits from my experience.

Glycophase from SNS is one of the best options. Or just bulk agmatine

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector + Folidrone = best results (and you won't need a GDA)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will add these products to the list for a final decision. TheSolution reviews are so onpoint and honest. I will follow along!
Yep his logs are always good. A lot of people have ran Vector so it's definitely a good product to pick up and run. if not now then later down the road you should try it.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep his logs are always good. A lot of people have ran Vector so it's definitely a good product to pick up and run. if not now then later down the road you should try it.
The point with Vector is that there is many so supernatural claims on it and there is some placebo claiming effects. If I'm convinced enough I can give it a try in the bulk. Should be run for a minimum of 8 weeks for noticeable results?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAHA that was typo acutally 177lbs

gotcha...if you were 117lbs I was going to recommend a steady diet of KFC and dairy queen.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty Anabolic
BLR Follidrone 2.0

Pre-Workout/Ergogenic
PerforMax Labs' IntraMax

Nutrient Partitioner/GDA
PerforMax Labs' SlinMax

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The point with Vector is that there is many so supernatural claims on it and there is some placebo claiming effects. If I'm convinced enough I can give it a try in the bulk. Should be run for a minimum of 8 weeks for noticeable results?
Yes 8 weeks minimum. It gets better the longer you run it.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright from the suggestion and searching I did.

I came to this list for the first 8 weeks of transition to bulking

Alphamax
Vector
Follidrone 2.0
k1ngslayer

I need to choose 2 from above. I'm leanin toward Alphamax and vector.
The goals I'm looking are : Ofc first ones are gains and strength then Testosterone cortisol regulators, GDA effect , recovery and performance for sports and training.

For a low to non-stim preworkout/ergogenic I want an almost "all in one" affordable supp . If I choose 2 from above and are enough I'd prefer to save some cash. What do you suggesst ? And intramax seems a solid product but I would like some citrulin malate,beta alanine and agmatine too...

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I still didn't make my last decision for wich 2 to go for from these:
Alphamax for Testosterone cortisol support, I noticed I need some support after this cut
Follidrone 2.0
Vector
The last 2 seem really worth it to be stacked but for affordability I need to go for 2. What do you suggest from the goals I want?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't really comment on the ones you mentioned since I've really only tried OL's Massacr3. It was nice for pumps especially from the vaso6 but i'lll be trying BLR's Vector next hoping for good things! From the reviews so far, it seems like Vector is something worth trying.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector n Folidrone. Folidrone will more for u than Alphamax.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tribestan and the comments are very good and only 27 bucks.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
bubbabignuts

How was you conclusion on your run with Massacr3, worth it? And Vector seems worth a try.
bigsmall I'm thinking of adding Follidrone 4weeks from starting vector. Just out of curiosity , Are you a BLR Rep?
jameschoi I remember Trisbtan was effective for some testosterone boosting effects.As it appears it came back in the scene.What can I expect from it. And I saw a comment of yours before about vector , what do you think about this supp now?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
bubbabignuts

How was you conclusion on your run with Massacr3, worth it? And Vector seems worth a try.
bigsmall I'm thinking of adding Follidrone 4weeks from starting vector. Just out of curiosity , Are you a BLR Rep?
jameschoi I remember Trisbtan was effective for some testosterone boosting effects.As it appears it came back in the scene.What can I expect from it. And I saw a comment of yours before about vector , what do you think about this supp now?
I am not a BLR rep. Vector / Folidrone is a great stack. Good luck brother on whatever you decide to run.