Vitamin B-12 Injections

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. My allergies have been kickin my but lately, Im thinking of doing this as well. The injection thing kinda bothers me though. Also a bit worried the g/f might think its hardcore roids, lol.
    **** it, will order tomorrow and try it out.

2. Slin pins are nothing to be scared of...you don't really feel anything b/c they are so small...i am terrified of needles and slin pins didn't bother me at all.
    •   

3. BUMP. Why cant you just shoot a few shots of b12 into juice and drink it. Ihate needles. People tell me megadosing b12 would be just as effective.

4. [QUOTE= Standard BBing protocol is to inject 1mL every other day. I did this for a while and now only seem to need to pin once a week at most.[/QUOTE]
    bioman,

How long is "a while"?

thanks

5. gbinkster--i don't understand what you're talking about.
    sure, you can try megadosing it. will it be the same as injectable? obviously not because if it were the same orally and IM, people wouldn't even use it IM. it doesn't make any sense to inject if you don't need to.

you can go to vitamin shoppe and get some b vitamins, but the point of the INJECTABLE b12 is to inject it.
    •   

6. They make a sublingual B12 that you drip under your tongue, but injectable is supposed to be the best by far.

7. i have a question, instead of 1ml EOD would it be just as effective if it was 500mg ED?

(it would make things easier for me)

8. I honestly don't think it matters one way or another. I seem to be able to get away with 1mL every week during allergy season but play around with it and see what works for you.

9. I may be wrong.. but isn't there a new transdermal form of b12? Anyone know if it's effective?

10. I remember asking about that route a while ago and I was told that the molecular weight of B12 is too heavy, so it won't absorb.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    I remember asking about that route a while ago and I was told that the molecular weight of B12 is too heavy, so it won't absorb.
    I wonder if applying it PWO would help, when the pores are open

12. what about veterinary grade
    250 ml B-Complex Plus with 1000 mcg/ml B-12 30$
    is is big diference from human grade, what the diference

13. Next to no difference really. I think they add a little more bezyl alcohol to extend the shelf life so it may sting a little more.

14. thanks

15. Bioman, so oral B-12 supplementation is useless, this would suck because I just ordered NOW's new B-12 energy product.

16. If it's NOW's methylcobalamin tabs you should be OK. The methylco sublingual stuff does seem to work but nothing compares to injections IMO.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    YES.

Standard b12 tablets are practically useless as they barely absorb at all. The newer Sublingual B12 tabs absorb "3x" better than regular tablets but that still does not even come close to injections.

One of the key benefits of injections for me has been a total remission of allergies, more energy..both mental and physical, better endurance and better appetite. I, like a lot of people apparently had a b12 deficiency.
    Bioman,
    Do you have a theory on why this is? I spend a fortune every year on meds and still don't get the relief I would like.
    I may give b-12 a try just for this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any sides from Cal Vet supply B-12 injectable
    By KSman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:13 PM
  2. New Test for Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 04:50 PM
  3. B-12 Injections