Vitamin B-12 Injections
- 10-06-2005, 11:53 PM
- 04-02-2006, 08:18 PM
what about veterinary grade
250 ml B-Complex Plus with 1000 mcg/ml B-12 30$
is is big diference from human grade, what the diference
- 04-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Next to no difference really. I think they add a little more bezyl alcohol to extend the shelf life so it may sting a little more.
04-03-2006, 07:57 PM
04-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Bioman, so oral B-12 supplementation is useless, this would suck because I just ordered NOW's new B-12 energy product.
04-03-2006, 08:43 PM
If it's NOW's methylcobalamin tabs you should be OK. The methylco sublingual stuff does seem to work but nothing compares to injections IMO.
04-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Bioman,Originally Posted by bioman
Do you have a theory on why this is? I spend a fortune every year on meds and still don't get the relief I would like.
I may give b-12 a try just for this.
Similar Forum Threads
- By KSman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:13 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2006, 02:50 PM
- By WannaGro in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:47 PM
- By IntensePump in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:36 PM
- By Jjaden in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:03 AM