My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

So I got to try some samples of the new Pre-workout "CRZ the OG" by Driven Sports

Name:  CRZtheOG.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  14.7 KB
    Name:  crztheOGlabel.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  21.9 KB

Phemonenal pwo. Super clean. Great energy. No spike in BP. Some mood enhancement. Increased V02 like you will see from ephedrine. My lungs can breathe way better. Better focus and pump then average. Not the strong euphoria from craze OG, but a very good PED. Flavor was great. Kept me up half the nite- Also after 2-3 hours I was starving. Which is a good thing. I rate this as A+. When I say “clean” pwo, you don’t hear things, hear your heartbeat, you dont spike your BP to 180/100.

Extra strength. Extra endurance. No crash. No beta alanine tingles (I hate Beta-ala)

Easily one of the best on the market

If anyone else has questions on the product I would be happy to answer the best I can. I am not affiliated with, or rep for DS, I did have a few people asking about my experience, so wanted everyone to have my unbiased feedback. Thanks-
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
    SuperModerator @ www.AnaboleX.org

2. Any idea on caffeine content? Honestly doesn't look to be much to the ingredients to put it in some sort of elite PWO category but you never know.
    •   

3. Are there samples available to other A.M. members?

4. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    So I got to try some samples of the new Pre-workout "CRZ the OG" by Driven Sports

Name:  CRZtheOG.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  14.7 KB
    Name:  crztheOGlabel.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  21.9 KB

Phemonenal pwo. Super clean. Great energy. No spike in BP. Some mood enhancement. Increased V02 like you will see from ephedrine. My lungs can breathe way better. Better focus and pump then average. Not the strong euphoria from craze OG, but a very good PED. Flavor was great. Kept me up half the nite- Also after 2-3 hours I was starving. Which is a good thing. I rate this as A+. When I say “clean” pwo, you don’t hear things, hear your heartbeat, you dont spike your BP to 180/100.

Extra strength. Extra endurance. No crash. No beta alanine tingles (I hate Beta-ala)

Easily one of the best on the market

If anyone else has questions on the product I would be happy to answer the best I can. I am not affiliated with, or rep for DS, I did have a few people asking about my experience, so wanted everyone to have my unbiased feedback. Thanks-
    Great review.
    Have you tried RiZe?
    It would be great to see a comparison between these two.

5. Nice review. I may have to give this one a try!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    Are there samples available to other A.M. members?
    Not to my knowledge, sorry man-

Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    Great review.
    Have you tried RiZe?
    It would be great to see a comparison between these two.
    Thank you but I have not. I do have a client in the UK who has RIZE now and I am gonna send him one of these next week to compare. I know RIZE has a "mystery" ingredient but I am not even sure what it is, and neither is he.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Nice review. I may have to give this one a try!
    Honestly one of my favorites bc it is super clean. Some of the strong dmaa ones like Wicked, ESP, etc....are a bit dirty imo. You feel like crap when they wear off. At least I do. This one I do not.
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz

7. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Any idea on caffeine content? Honestly doesn't look to be much to the ingredients to put it in some sort of elite PWO category but you never know.
    Hey man, I am unsure tbh. I don't work for D.S or rep for them. It honestly is legit. It is the exact formula as the Original Craze only it is missing the Dendrobium. Also that whole thing where they said it had a PEA alkaloid unlisted...I can't speak on that, because I honestly do not know and I have seen information to the contrary in both directions.

8. Is Alchornea floribunda a Yohimbine alkaloid?

9. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    Is Alchornea floribunda a Yohimbine alkaloid?
    I don't know if it 100% is, but it has been found to contain yohimbine. From a recent post of mine:

...one of the ingredients in this product, Alchornea floribunda, can contain yohimbine, right? It can be found in the root, which is the same part of the material that your extract uses too. So you guarantee that there is absolutely no yohimbine and/or yohimbine/yohimbe-related alkaloids at all coming from this extract or elsewhere in this product?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13571721
    ...alkaloids [yohimbine (Paris and Goutarel, 1958), alchorneine,isoalchorneine and alchorneinone (Khuong-Huu et al., 1970,1972 )were isolated from the root bark.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...nea_floribunda
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4954718
    To date, Yohimbine was also found in Alchornea floribunda Müll. Arg. (Euphorbiaceae) [14], Rauvolfia vomitoria, Rauwolfia nitida, Rauwolfia serpentine, Rauvolfia yunnanensis, and others [15].
    https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jchem/2013/783058/
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. I ordered Rize but got Frenzy, was asked to send them photos and stuff, my oc said Rize. Never heard back from pn since then even having emailed them every other day..I mean everyone can make a mistake but then you correct it if you want to do right by your customer. I will never shop at predator again after this, they don't even answer me anymore.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    I ordered Rize but got Frenzy, was asked to send them photos and stuff, my oc said Rize. Never heard back from pn since then even having emailed them every other day..I mean everyone can make a mistake but then you correct it if you want to do right by your customer. I will never shop at predator again after this, they don't even absolute me anymore.
    Yeah, I had similar experiences

12. The thing is if it was the original frenzy it would be better actually . They have reformulated Frenzy and PN insist it’s the same product. It most certain isn’t . In fact I have the new Rize and the newer Frenzy now tastes and feels the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if Driven sports are putting the same product in both products. I don’t trust Predator or Driven sports at all

13. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey man, I am unsure tbh. I don't work for D.S or rep for them. It honestly is legit. It is the exact formula as the Original Craze only it is missing the Dendrobium. Also that whole thing where they said it had a PEA alkaloid unlisted...I can't speak on that, because I honestly do not know and I have seen information to the contrary in both directions.
    It’s not the same formula at all. The original Craze had citrulline and creatine. Several of the herbs in this version are new as well. Totally different.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post
    It’s not the same formula at all. The original Craze had citrulline and creatine. Several of the herbs in this version are new as well. Totally different.
    Yeah, he seems to be confused about the ingredients Also, every person on AM who has given feedback (including myself) has had underwhelming experiences.

It’s just a very short acting energy drink with some nootropic effects. If this went on sale for $15 a tub, I still wouldn’t buy any more of this..

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, he seems to be confused about the ingredients Also, every person on AM who has given feedback (including myself) has had underwhelming experiences.

It’s just a very short acting energy drink with some nootropic effects. If this went on sale for $15 a tub, I still wouldn’t buy any more of this..
    what's AM ?

16. Anabolic minds

17. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Anabolic minds
    drrrrrr. Sorry its early here

18. I don't really get it. There's nothing inspiring on this label, all they're banking on is people recognizing the name and trying it.

Many better preworkouts out there right now

19. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    I don't really get it. There's nothing inspiring on this label, all they're banking on is people recognizing the name and trying it.

Many better preworkouts out there right now
    I bought this. Tried it last week. Went with 1 scoop and 1/2. It's nothing special.

20. Is there any feel good vibes off this even ?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    Is there any feel good vibes off this even ?
    I've taken this two ways one was 2 scoops drink right away hated it felt really weird. Then I tried 2 scoops two swallow every two hours and really liked it sustained feel good energy for half a day I'm looking for an afternoon booster to add in but I like this stuff I haven't noticed any tolerance to it yet.

22. Interesting I’ve got a tub of Rize here . I find the flavour sickening and it just feels crap. Absolutely useless pre . I’m guessing craze OG won’t be much better , seems hit and miss.
    Tried total war sample DMHA the other day and found it much much better .
    There seems very little decent pres out there

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post

Here's the OG formula label. I think you are correct, I mis-spoke that 2 ingredients are different, but the rest all seem to be the same. It was not intentional, again I don't rep for this company or represent them in any way.

%Daily Value
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
    250.0 mg
    417%
    Kinesis Proprietary Blend:
    4580.0 mg
    -

Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Dendrobex (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated for alkaloid content including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine, and N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCI, Citramine (Citrus reticulata Extract) (fruit) (Concentrated for N-Methyltyramine content), Caffeine Anhydrous.
    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    Other Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Lemonade Flavor, FD&C Red #27.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

Fair enough, you might not like it at all. I truly do like it and intend to grab a unit of it for myself. The nootropic effects are actually something I really like.

24. Any advice on what to take in the afternoon to continue the good feels.

25. any decent pwo for 20 bucks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DS reveals the OG CRZ formula.
    By niklasericson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-23-2018, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  3. My Son the Bodybuilder
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3