My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Dmba is only part of it.

2. Intriguing, was there a Special ingredient ? It was way better than other amp products . Or is better if it hasn’t changed which my last tub seemed
    •   

3. Its the combination and dose of 3 ingredients. That's why it was better then the others.

4. Im down to order some and try it out when I play basketball.... The Original Craze gave me God Vision on the court

5. Any news on the status of Frenzy @Sldge ?
    •   

6. Definitely smelling some major BS on this thread rer Nick...

7. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Any news on the status of Frenzy @Sldge ?
    I took it (just the raws, no flavor first thing Mon, Tues and wed at 1.5 scoop dose). It feels the same to me. Nothing has changed except the flavoring system and the tolling facility. The active formula hasn't changed (suppliers or doses).

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    I ordered Rize but got Frenzy, was asked to send them photos and stuff, my oc said Rize. Never heard back from pn since then even having emailed them every other day..I mean everyone can make a mistake but then you correct it if you want to do right by your customer. I will never shop at predator again after this, they don't even answer me anymore.
    Weíve looked into whether weíve ever had any complaints regarding a customer receiving Frenzy instead of Rize. We can see no emails, phone calls or social media communications from anybody relating to this.Ē

As such, we ask ďDr NickĒ to once again forward the evidence heís ordered and reported this specific issue. We wouldnít want anybody to think youíre making it up because you have a hidden agenda...

9. Ok took CRZ og for the first time today. Only took 3\4 scoop to test the waters and it was late enough 5pm . Now hereís the thing, I took it before a Road bike ride . The taste was as expected and just like rize . I didnít like it . Itís not a good tasting pre and to be honest I just donít like the flavor . Anyway I can get over that if it works, and wow it certainly did.
    Iím a regular cyclist and tend to this particular route today at least three times a week . Itís pretty easy to measure statistics from this on Strava.
    First off it gave me a good mood lift and I can still feel it . Itís a nice feeling but nothing mad . Now hereís where it gets better . I felt fantastic . It nearly had a Superman effect on me . I felt super strong and my average speed was up considerably. To be honest Iím a bit shocked - 3/4 scoop isnít much. Iíll reserve my judgement on this pre until Iíve used it a few times but on that first use it seemed really good. It seemed better than the previous DMHA products Iíve used. Iíll report back on my next use .
    I didnít get the aggressive feel I got from Frenzy . It felt different like very smooth . It will be interesting to see what it will be like when I take a rounded scoop before the gym

10. i might have to give some of this DA OH GEE a try...

11. I've been using 2 scoops daily with zero tolerance I sip it all day and feel the same as you do feel great but it's a 2 scoops thing and would buy forever if it had 60 scoops.

12. Interesting on the 2 scoops . I only used 3/4 and it had me flying . I’ve used Re1Gn for the odd road ride and although I loved it for gym work and rowing in particular I got nothing from it on the bike . I’m wondering if CRZ is going to be a fantastic cardio supplement . Let’s hope . I didn’t like the RIZE one to be honest and I still feel they changed Frenzy and aren’t telling us . I’ll ley ya know my feelings after my next use .

13. I still have a sample of Re1gn I haven't used yet. I've been kind of scerd to try it lool

14. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    I still have a sample of Re1gn I haven't used yet. I've been kind of scerd to try it lool
    Ah you will be grand . Itís strong but wonít blow the head off you . Itís quite good .
    Iím talking about the DMHa one .

15. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Any idea on caffeine content? Honestly doesn't look to be much to the ingredients to put it in some sort of elite PWO category but you never know.
    i believe its the first two ingreidients that matter here.. iirc 1 of those were the problematic amines.. the fact OP stayed awake all night makes me wonder if they won their court case.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net
  16. My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

Ok two more times Iíve used this - initially a 3/4 scoop and today a full scoop. Didnít get quite the feeling I got the first time . Having said that it worked very well both times . One thing I have noticed is how time flies when using it . A good sign .
    Another thing is I have been starving the three times Iíve used it a few hours later. Iím not sure if itís because Iím killing myself thus burning more calories or it just makes me hungry . Definitely no appetite suppression for me .
    Next time Iíll use it will be tomorrow for some indoor rowing on the concept 2 . That usually is flat out for approximately 25/30 minutes with near maximum heart rate by the end . This will be another good indicator of how well it works . I row a lot and itís easily measurable
    The taste as I say is not pleasant and actually annoys me as itís just the same as Rize and the latest batch of Frenzy . I liked the flavours of the original craze and it would be nice if they changed it up a bit . No issue sleeping the two times Iíve taken it around 5pm .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DS reveals the OG CRZ formula.
    By niklasericson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-23-2018, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  3. My Son the Bodybuilder
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 11:47 AM